hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2879 of 2897 FirstFirst ... 1879237927792829286928762877287828792880288128822889 ... LastLast
Results 57,561 to 57,580 of 57935

Thread: US Politics Thread

President Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, who works as a White House adviser, is one of the names being considered as a replacement for The World Bank's outgoing president, Jim Yong Kim, the Financial Times reported Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    President Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, who works as a White House adviser, is one of the names being considered as a replacement for The World Bank's outgoing president, Jim Yong Kim, the Financial Times reported Friday.
    Well, she does need some international experience to run for inherit the Presidency in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Well, she does need some international experience to run for inherit the Presidency in 2024.
    What a time to be alive...

You may criticise the monarchy but if Seven of Nine was a bit less of a prude IRL the US Presidency would have been controlled by two families for the best part of thirty years.

At the moment I'm genuinely 50:50 uncertain as to whether Trumpanzee and the Trumpkins will try for a coup when the Mueller report hits
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    At the moment I'm genuinely 50:50 uncertain as to whether Trumpanzee and the Trumpkins will try for a coup when the Mueller report hits
    We've been in a slow-motion coup for a while now, which has been arrested somewhat with the new Democratic House. Trump will fight to the bitter end. The real question is how many Republican lawmakers would be willing to go down with him.

I expect that some of them will still stick with him after the report. But, when indictments will start hitting en masse, at some point the dam will break and they all will try to save their own skins, like rats that they are. Just look at the Trump's entourage. Cohen was willing to "take a bullet for Trump", now he's a star witness for the prosecution.

The actual coup? LOL nope. Trump would get arrested by the Secret Service on the spot.

I didn't say that they'd be smart to do so.
    I love Malcanis!

This would actually be the best thing ever. We get to depopulate quite a bit and ease our carbon footprint by eliminating about 25% of the US population. Greenest thing ever.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

This would actually be the best thing ever. We get to depopulate quite a bit and ease our carbon footprint by eliminating about 25% of the US population. Greenest thing ever.
    Not to mention budget surpluses from termination of subsidies to inbred rural morons. Civil War MkII would be a massive boon to the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

I’m assuming some of them aren’t quite dumb enough to die for their orange god.

I’m only accounting for the terminally stupid, really.
    meh

Not to mention budget surpluses from termination of subsidies to inbred rural morons. Civil War MkII would be a massive boon to the economy.
    Gay racial studies college professor snowflakes leading the lazy suburbans slob vs. most of the U.S. Military and Gun Tot'ing God Fear'in Rural population?

Yeah, that's totally a Democrat win in this future Coup.

(You guys are hilariously tin-foil-hatty if you think there is going to be a coup, seriously. Nothing is going to happen and Trump will lose in 2020 and then we'll be back to what passes for normal here).

But seriously, its funny you think you'd win any kind of violence conflict with Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Gay racial studies college professor snowflakes leading the lazy suburbans slob vs. most of the U.S. Military and Gun Tot'ing God Fear'in Rural population?

(You guys are hilariously tin-foil-hatty if you think there is going to be a coup, seriously. Nothing is going to happen and Trump will lose in 2020 and then we'll be back to what passes for normal here).

But seriously, its funny you think you'd win any kind of violence conflict with Republicans.
    I make no predictions about outcomes, although in passing I might note that I suspect that the mouth:trousers ratio of most of the usual suspects might not be all that it's cracked up to be.

I'm just wondering if in the increasingly likely event that the investigation comes out with meticulously documented evidence that Trump has committed every crime from putting milk in the cup before pouring the tea to outright treason, he will suddenly start playing by the rules and submit to going gently into that good night.
    I love Malcanis!

The murrican obsession with violence.

Gawd bless!

I think you misunderestimate what a bunch of reality denying morons on fat scooters are going to do against the Honduran rape gangs we’ve been inserting into their neighborhoods since Clinton.
    meh

The US government would not win a civil war.

More like most of the U.S. Military (i.e blacks, Latinos, and butch lesbians) vs. People of Walmart.

More like most of U.S. Military (blacks, Latinos, and butch lesbians) vs. People of Walmart.
    Blacks, Latinos and lezzas generally take up REMF billets.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    The US government would not win a civil war.
    There doesn't have to be a war. Just stop the food stamps and farm subsidies to rural South, Midwest and Mountain states. They will simply starve to death within a few months.

More like most of the U.S. Military (i.e blacks, Latinos, and butch lesbians) vs. People of Walmart.
    Also ignores the very real fact that not that many Americans actually own guns. A few Americans own a shit load of guns.most of them can’t really do thinking stuff good, so they haven’t figured out they can only really use one at a time.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...n_Restrictions
    meh