hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 996 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699399499599699799899910061046109614961996 ... LastLast
Results 19,901 to 19,920 of 60410

Thread: US Politics Thread

smuggo
    What's so bad about Russia shilling for Trump? He's been pushing for an isolationist policy and closer ties with the Kremlin. If Hillary had won would there be a similar amount of upset over all the backing (financial and otherwise) she received from the middle east and main stream media?

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Guilt by familial association he had no say in? That's some deep thinking there.
    He has always had a choice. Has he come forward and disavowed his radical, extremist family? No.

I can't believe you are seriously defending Mitt fucking Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    meanwhile
    The more frightening possibility for liberals is that Clinton didnít lose because the white working class failed to hear her message, but precisely because they did hear it.

Trumpís white voters do support the mommy state, but only so long as itís mothering them. Most of them donít seem eager to change Medicare or Social Security, but theyíre fine with repealing Obamacare and its more diverse pool of 20 million insured people. Theyíre happy for the government to pick winners and losers, so long as beleaguered coal and manufacturing companies are in the winnerís circle. Massive deficit-financed spending on infrastructure? Under Obama, that was dangerous government overreach, but under Trump, itís a jobs plan by a guy they know wonít let Muslims and Mexicans cut in line to get work renovating highways and airports.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/business...-class/509477/
    uh-huh. I just read an article about the planned social security cuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

smuggo
    meanwhile
    The more frightening possibility for liberals is that Clinton didn’t lose because the white working class failed to hear her message, but precisely because they did hear it.

Trump’s white voters do support the mommy state, but only so long as it’s mothering them. Most of them don’t seem eager to change Medicare or Social Security, but they’re fine with repealing Obamacare and its more diverse pool of 20 million insured people. They’re happy for the government to pick winners and losers, so long as beleaguered coal and manufacturing companies are in the winner’s circle. Massive deficit-financed spending on infrastructure? Under Obama, that was dangerous government overreach, but under Trump, it’s a jobs plan by a guy they know won’t let Muslims and Mexicans cut in line to get work renovating highways and airports.
    WTF I hate white people now...

meanwhile
    The more frightening possibility for liberals is that Clinton didnít lose because the white working class failed to hear her message, but precisely because they did hear it.

Trumpís white voters do support the mommy state, but only so long as itís mothering them. Most of them donít seem eager to change Medicare or Social Security, but theyíre fine with repealing Obamacare and its more diverse pool of 20 million insured people. Theyíre happy for the government to pick winners and losers, so long as beleaguered coal and manufacturing companies are in the winnerís circle. Massive deficit-financed spending on infrastructure? Under Obama, that was dangerous government overreach, but under Trump, itís a jobs plan by a guy they know wonít let Muslims and Mexicans cut in line to get work renovating highways and airports.
    Racism.....racism.....racism.......racism.....raci sm.....racism......

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    New sig found!
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm

also

Islam is the third largest religion in the United States after Christianity and Judaism.[1] According to a 2010 study, it is followed by 0.9% of the population
    or
    3.3 million (1% of the U.S. population, 2016)

Guilt by familial association he had no say in? That's some deep thinking there.
    To be fair I didn't see anything like guilt by association in those vids. Actually it's the opposite, he's blamed for not listening to his family down there when they say he should tone down his position on immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    New sig found!
    Reddit pls go.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    To be fair I didn't see anything like guilt by association in those vids. Actually it's the opposite, he's blamed for not listening to his family down there when they say he should tone down his position on immigration.
    Also, the title is clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    also

Islam is the third largest religion in the United States after Christianity and Judaism.[1] According to a 2010 study, it is followed by 0.9% of the population
    or
    There are more Athiests/agnostics then Muslims, I'll take my chances.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    also

or
    There are more Athiests/agnostics then Muslims, I'll take my chances.
    They're gonna be next under Trump and his cronies.

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the mad man
    Behind blue eyes
    And no one knows
    What it's like to be hated
    To be fated to telling only lies

But my policies they aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be
    I have hours for tweeting
    My hate and vengeance
    Land of the Free

No one knows what its like
    To have no feelings
    Like i do, and i blame you!
    No one gives in so hard
    To their anger
    All my pain woe
    Will show through

My hate and vengeance
    Land of the Free

President
    T.R.U.M.P say it President

Liberals will know what its like
    To be mistreated, to be defeated
    By my blue eyes
    If you hear me say
    That I'm sorry, don't worry
    Because I'm telling lies

My hate and vengeance
    Land of the Free

No one knows what its like
    To be the bad man
    To be the mad man
    Behind blue eyes.
    Last edited by Maximillian; December 16 2016 at 03:06:58 PM.

Banned
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

>implying anyone wanted to go to war with russia

what a retard

You see SHILLARY and President Putin have a deep grudge against each other, after our monkey president made him shake hands with a woman.

On top of that it has been PROVEN that SHILLARY has had people assassinated for going against her interests! Just read the book about JFK jr, and do some research about the pizzagate scandal!

So obviously if a person like her with no regard for human life became president she wouldnt HESITATE to push the button to get even with President Putin.

Forward this to everyone you know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Well its on Twitter now so it must be true true.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Guy looks like a retard too. He looks like the type that owns a homeopathic remedies shop

Russia supports Trump because Trump is trying to replicate Putin's government and power structure inside America. Every appointment he's made and action against existing institutions he's taken has been in service of this end. A US government with an autocratic leader, who purges government employees that hold heretical views, and actively works to undermine public trust in the press or any form of non-official information service, is one that is far far easier to manipulate over the long haul.

Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Ass ass ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Russia supports Trump because Trump is trying to replicate Putin's government and power structure inside America. Every appointment he's made and action against existing institutions he's taken has been in service of this end. A US government with an autocratic leader, who purges government employees that hold heretical views, and actively works to undermine public trust in the press or any form of non-official information service, is one that is far far easier to manipulate over the long haul.
    plueeze, it's one autocrat replacing another's horde of minions, at best, it's just that the current crop is even more disconnected from reality than the last lot.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.