hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3020 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 202025202920297030103017301830193020
Results 60,381 to 60,395 of 60395

Thread: US Politics Thread

  1. #60381
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    We'll just have more investigations. I mean, how many Benghazi investigation that found nothing did we sit through.

    It shouldn't stop until we've spent just as much money investigating Trump and his team as we did investigating Hillary.
    Ehhh, how many of his election team are currently facing jail time?
    a handy chart from the bbc


  2. #60382
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,334
    And something like 30 sealed indictments that can be opened whenever.

  3. #60383
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    And something like 30 sealed indictments that can be opened whenever.
    There are no sealed indictments.

  4. #60384
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,334
    Yep, my bad. Missed that somehow.

    Interesting, given all the reporting on said indictments over the past year or so.

  5. #60385
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yep, my bad. Missed that somehow.

    Interesting, given all the reporting on said indictments over the past year or so.
    They were probably withdrawn when their existence became public.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  6. #60386
    Neoo Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27, 2011
    Posts
    1,532
    Normals fall for the narrative hoaxes all the time. It is why advertisements and the media exist after all. This russiagate bullshit does indeed remind me of the hysteria that was pushed ahead of the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The fake news media pushed the WMD narrative and half the country believed that Saddam was guilty of 9/11, despite the evidence some pointed out, but the powers that be in the Imperial Capital were in alignment at the time so there was very little courage to oppose that entire clusterfuck in the upper echelons of government. Time passes but people never change. Fools are easy to fool and this is just another example showcasing the fact that the majority of spectators globally cannot think critically about any issue. They are easy to manipulate by controlled narratives that are simultaneously pushed on the printed and TV media of the Western World (but anywhere by local TPTB). Bill O'reilly was even honest about that and called it the early morning talking points, presumably distributed from the propaganda ministry at 4am every day to all the puppets - by the illuminati perhaps? KEK. It's more colloquially known as the DEEP STATE now, whatever that really is.

    Anyway, idiots played out their parts advocating for the narrative they were sold and at the time I didn't say anything as I was young - didn't want to risk being ostracized. But yeah the Iraq war was bullshit to anyone that had firing neurons but if that was the case not many voiced that opinion at the time. Same thing with this russiagate shit - the narrative on social media and published media and TV was made about russiagate and the volume just created the perception of reality to a lot of folks, many who were already pre-disposed to hating anything Trump from the running narratives from the election time. And so here we are. Narrative and perception meet facts and reality - splat. Enjoy your cognitive dissonance. When you think critically even your own long held sacred cows get slaughtered.

    Consider for a fact that in the case of Trump, there are a million things that are factually true about him in his long history as a public person that could justify you in not liking him, his administration or anything related to him. However, of all that, the narrative of the Russia Collusion, which is absurd to all who looked into this first hand and not through the narrative peddlers, was the thing that was pushed onto the population for - what reason exactly? Was it an attempt at creating a narrative for a coup d'etat? I don't know for a fact, but there are clues indicating that is the case. A rift between the true power factions? The establishment of interests (lets not delve too much into THAT conspiracy theory please, we only believe Russiagate conspiracies are true, at this time) sure looks to be losing control of the narrative.

    However, if the rumored mass arrests of powerful figures involved in pedophilia (a method of blackmail and control) and human trafficking, among other things, of which Epstein and Bill Clinton are only the tip of the iceberg - actually start to happen, then that lends credence to the strengthening narrative being pushed by Qanon - whoever and whatever that is. If the thousands of hinted-at sealed indictments against this global conspiracy actually effectuate, it will validate the worst conspiracy theories of our age. Of which you can read about if you want, here:

    https://qanon.pub/

    I am personally not yet sold on that story, or parts of it, but I am waiting with rising anticipation as things hinted at there increasingly become true.

    In any case, Panem et circenses.
    I am thoroughly entertained.

  7. #60387
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel View Post
    Normals fall for the narrative hoaxes all the time. It is why advertisements and the media exist after all. This russiagate bullshit does indeed remind me of the hysteria that was pushed ahead of the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The fake news media pushed the WMD narrative and half the country believed that Saddam was guilty of 9/11, despite the evidence some pointed out, but the powers that be in the Imperial Capital were in alignment at the time so there was very little courage to oppose that entire clusterfuck in the upper echelons of government. Time passes but people never change. Fools are easy to fool and this is just another example showcasing the fact that the majority of spectators globally cannot think critically about any issue. They are easy to manipulate by controlled narratives that are simultaneously pushed on the printed and TV media of the Western World (but anywhere by local TPTB). Bill O'reilly was even honest about that and called it the early morning talking points, presumably distributed from the propaganda ministry at 4am every day to all the puppets - by the illuminati perhaps? KEK. It's more colloquially known as the DEEP STATE now, whatever that really is.

    Anyway, idiots played out their parts advocating for the narrative they were sold and at the time I didn't say anything as I was young - didn't want to risk being ostracized. But yeah the Iraq war was bullshit to anyone that had firing neurons but if that was the case not many voiced that opinion at the time. Same thing with this russiagate shit - the narrative on social media and published media and TV was made about russiagate and the volume just created the perception of reality to a lot of folks, many who were already pre-disposed to hating anything Trump from the running narratives from the election time. And so here we are. Narrative and perception meet facts and reality - splat. Enjoy your cognitive dissonance. When you think critically even your own long held sacred cows get slaughtered.

    Consider for a fact that in the case of Trump, there are a million things that are factually true about him in his long history as a public person that could justify you in not liking him, his administration or anything related to him. However, of all that, the narrative of the Russia Collusion, which is absurd to all who looked into this first hand and not through the narrative peddlers, was the thing that was pushed onto the population for - what reason exactly? Was it an attempt at creating a narrative for a coup d'etat? I don't know for a fact, but there are clues indicating that is the case. A rift between the true power factions? The establishment of interests (lets not delve too much into THAT conspiracy theory please, we only believe Russiagate conspiracies are true, at this time) sure looks to be losing control of the narrative.

    However, if the rumored mass arrests of powerful figures involved in pedophilia (a method of blackmail and control) and human trafficking, among other things, of which Epstein and Bill Clinton are only the tip of the iceberg - actually start to happen, then that lends credence to the strengthening narrative being pushed by Qanon - whoever and whatever that is. If the thousands of hinted-at sealed indictments against this global conspiracy actually effectuate, it will validate the worst conspiracy theories of our age. Of which you can read about if you want, here:

    https://qanon.pub/

    I am personally not yet sold on that story, or parts of it, but I am waiting with rising anticipation as things hinted at there increasingly become true.

    In any case, Panem et circenses.
    I am thoroughly entertained.
    You are spewing dumb bullshit and are not thoroughly entertained, but thoroughly handicapped in the dome if you believe this drivel.

  8. #60388

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    At least he had arguments - in contrast to you. Would you please fuck off from this forum, before the last sane poster leaves, annyoed by your constant name calling.
    No, deal with it.

    Also rich when the above is hardly a constructive post, is it? Almost as if you're equally full of shit.

    But of course you ignore how many people gave up entirely on politics threads because of alistair and similar posters doing constant shitting all over arguing in complete bad faith and making it impossible to have any actual debate, eh?
    Yeah, no. I cannot think of a time I thought you were anything better than a detriment to any conversation in this thread. A cursory look at your post history shows the same thing - some stuff about video cards and games and a whole lot of smug, bitchy posts with zero positive value.

    You, sir, are a cancer on this forum. You're that guy who is always hanging out but just sucks the joy out of everything, being perpetually negative and sharing his misery. You don't want to shun the guy because no single thing he does is awful, but you don't want to be around him either so you just stop hanging out.

    Tbh when xeno and smarn were banned I was surprised you weren't culled as well. At least xeno had a point once in a while.
    Last edited by Ort Lofthus; March 26 2019 at 07:40:19 AM.

  9. #60389
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ort Lofthus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    At least he had arguments - in contrast to you. Would you please fuck off from this forum, before the last sane poster leaves, annyoed by your constant name calling.
    No, deal with it.

    Also rich when the above is hardly a constructive post, is it? Almost as if you're equally full of shit.

    But of course you ignore how many people gave up entirely on politics threads because of alistair and similar posters doing constant shitting all over arguing in complete bad faith and making it impossible to have any actual debate, eh?
    Yeah, no. I cannot think of a time I thought you were anything less than a detriment to any conversation in this thread. A cursory look at your post history shows the same thing - some stuff about video cards and games and a whole lot of smug, bitchy posts with zero positive value.

    You, sir, are a cancer on this forum. You're that guy who is always hanging out but just sucks the joy out of everything, being perpetually negative and sharing his misery. You don't want to shun the guy because no single thing he does is awful, but you don't want to be around him either so you just stop hanging out.

    Tbh when xeno and smarn were banned I was surprised you weren't culled as well. At least xeno had a point once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  10. #60390
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,450
    Did you really, honestly, link qanon as a source of information?

  11. #60391
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,528
    Have you met Neööö Gabrilööl before ?

  12. #60392
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Did you really, honestly, link qanon as a source of information?
    He did, he will, and he MUST!

  13. #60393
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,732
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Did you really, honestly, link qanon as a source of information?
    Can i get a list of approved and/or banned sources? So i know where we stand

  14. #60394
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,553
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Did you really, honestly, link qanon as a source of information?
    Can i get a list of approved and/or banned sources? So i know where we stand
    RT.
    Russian state media.
    Anywhere that quotes one of the above.

    Oh, and Facebook and Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  15. #60395
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

    You are spewing dumb bullshit and are not thoroughly entertained, but thoroughly handicapped in the dome if you believe this drivel.
    It's like someone took a pretty standard left wing analysis of information exchange between the media, gov and public in capitalist society and then wrote a terrible fanfiction of it. Basically, the alt-right version of Twilight.

    My favourite bit is the right constantly projecting their fetish for Hobbesian strong individual actors onto leftist materialists who struggle to acknowledge their own individualism most of the time - and that's only a slight hyperbole...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •