hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2966 of 2974 FirstFirst ... 196624662866291629562963296429652966296729682969 ... LastLast
Results 59,301 to 59,320 of 59469

Thread: US Politics Thread

  1. #59301
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,162
    I considered making that joke, believe it or not.

    Also: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/ra...ump-supporters

    Last edited by Lachesis VII; February 10 2019 at 08:19:41 PM.

  2. #59302

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,337

  3. #59303
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I know little Italian, and hearing space marine over and over there really made it more surreal.

  4. #59304
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I know little Italian, and hearing space marine over and over there really made it more surreal.
    I somehow don’t think that this is intended as a positive portrayal of Trump, but that fact will be lost on a certain demographic.

  5. #59305
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I know little Italian, and hearing space marine over and over there really made it more surreal.
    I somehow don’t think that this is intended as a positive portrayal of Trump, but that fact will be lost on a certain demographic.
    No doubt, as with any fanatical following they will always forgive him.

  6. #59306
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,518
    The Emperor is infallible, you heretics!

  7. #59307
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,162
    The Emperor has no clothes.

  8. #59308
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,666
    Lol, poor Townsend. Researching old American recipes, offering up videos on early American life, and just generally being a good source of content... and what do a bunch of fucking spergy cunts do? Get mad. Well played.

  9. #59309
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    9,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol, poor Townsend. Researching old American recipes, offering up videos on early American life, and just generally being a good source of content... and what do a bunch of fucking spergy cunts do? Get mad. Well played.
    The Emprah protects.

  10. #59310
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    3,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I know little Italian, and hearing space marine over and over there really made it more surreal.
    I somehow don’t think that this is intended as a positive portrayal of Trump, but that fact will be lost on a certain demographic.
    No, really, is this meant to be a positive or negative? Either way its defiling 40k to put that punk anywhere near it and its too well made and looks cool af.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  11. #59311
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I know little Italian, and hearing space marine over and over there really made it more surreal.
    I somehow donít think that this is intended as a positive portrayal of Trump, but that fact will be lost on a certain demographic.
    No, really, is this meant to be a positive or negative? Either way its defiling 40k to put that punk anywhere near it and its too well made and looks cool af.
    Do you want a God Emporer or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  12. #59312
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,253


    English subs

  13. #59313
    Yankunytjatjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,588
    Done with newspapers too to add to the glory


    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

  14. #59314
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  15. #59315
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,232
    "Warhammer fourty thousand, a 3d fantasy video game, combining video games and fantasy."

    Heresy
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  16. #59316
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    "Warhammer fourty thousand, a 3d fantasy video game, combining video games and fantasy."

    Heresy
    The moment 40k fans heard that, their shrieks of rage birthed a new chaos god- Semantizch, chaos god of pointless very important details.

  17. #59317
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    "Warhammer fourty thousand, a 3d fantasy video game, combining video games and fantasy."

    Heresy
    The moment 40k fans heard that, their shrieks of rage birthed a new chaos god- Semantizch, chaos god of pointless very important details.
    The darkness which lies within our hearts.

  18. #59318
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,439
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923
    "Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

    Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.

    "I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate."

    On many levels.



    /e Though it occurs that "does not exist because cannot be seen with the naked eye" is an excitingly dangerous position for someone working on the front lines of Christian American Truthiness.

  19. #59319

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923
    "Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

    Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.

    "I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate."

    On many levels.



    /e Though it occurs that "does not exist because cannot be seen with the naked eye" is an excitingly dangerous position for someone working on the front lines of Christian American Truthiness.

  20. #59320
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923
    "Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

    Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.

    "I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate."

    On many levels.



    /e Though it occurs that "does not exist because cannot be seen with the naked eye" is an excitingly dangerous position for someone working on the front lines of Christian American Truthiness.
    not enough facepalms

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •