hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2917 of 2976 FirstFirst ... 19172417281728672907291429152916291729182919292029272967 ... LastLast
Results 58,321 to 58,340 of 59503

Thread: US Politics Thread

  1. #58321
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Jesus, letting you on the forum was like getting lulsupher and rakshit back in a vile combo. Can't you just get the hint and fuck off?
    not an argument

    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post



    HOW DOES PER CAPITA WORK : troll:

    So you don't know how statistics work.
    You didn't post per capita data you ignorant incel retard. According to the data you did post. White people commit most of the violent crime in the US.

    You asked for the raw data/source information because you didn't like the infograph explaining it to you. So it's your job to take those numbers and divide by population. Clearly you should have just used the infograph since that task is too difficult for you.
    Job.

    lol. You posted data that shows white people are the problem, and you don't have the skill or knowledge to turn that into a cognizant argument, because you are a retard. Well done. Have a nice hopefully short and shitty life.
    meh

  2. #58322
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Jesus, letting you on the forum was like getting lulsupher and rakshit back in a vile combo. Can't you just get the hint and fuck off?
    not an argument

    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post



    HOW DOES PER CAPITA WORK : troll:

    So you don't know how statistics work.
    You didn't post per capita data you ignorant incel retard. According to the data you did post. White people commit most of the violent crime in the US.

    You asked for the raw data/source information because you didn't like the infograph explaining it to you. So it's your job to take those numbers and divide by population. Clearly you should have just used the infograph since that task is too difficult for you.
    Job.

    lol. You posted data that shows white people are the problem, and you don't have the skill or knowledge to turn that into a cognizant argument, because you are a retard. Well done. Have a nice hopefully short and shitty life.
    I'm sorry dividing by population proved difficult for you. That's why I led with the infograph for people like you.
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

  3. #58323

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post


    Are you having a hard time reading plain English? I already gave you my claim. I pointed to welfare essentially subsidizing poor life choices in the black community. I gave you where to look for the sources already posted. I named an individual you could look up/read regarding said point. What aren't you getting?
    So your argument is that welfare increases crimerates.


    Any particular type of welfare or all welfare in general? Are food stamps bad and subsidized schools good? Can it be measured? Should all welfare go away or just welfare for blacks since you seem to single them out?


    You chaos posting™ is still annoying btw.
    I mean at a certain point we have to ask ourselves why blacks are doing worse after half a century of welfare/leftist politics than they were during the 40s, 50s, and 60s. If it's "racism" does that mean we are more racist today against blacks than in the 50s?

    "If we wanted to be serious about evidence, we might compare where blacks stood a hundred years after the end of slavery with where they stood after 30 years of the liberal welfare state." ~ Thomas Sowell

    Single motherhood tripled since the 60s. Education has declined. Drop out rates are higher. Crime increased. There's just so many metrics that are observable. Really recommend you watch this:


    Yeah, that's a cute little rant and all but you're dodging the question. Does all welfare increase crime (only among blacks btw?) or is it a specific type?


    What is your proposition to reduce crime among welfare recipients?

  4. #58324
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    SIN
    oh no
    oh my

    F
    Even a pony picture didn't stop them.. Can you all just stop arguing about bullshit you know nothing about so we can all go back to Trump making your country even more of a joke than it already was.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  5. #58325
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    SIN
    oh no
    oh my

    F
    Even a pony picture didn't stop them.. Can you all just stop arguing about bullshit you know nothing about so we can all go back to Trump making your country even more of a joke than it already was.
    Keep
    Up
    LanA

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  6. #58326

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,844
    So, Pelosi isn't inviting trump to even give the state of the union address until the government is open again.

    Also, she's calling out McConnell.

    https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/12319-2/

    I might, might be starting to really like her, much as I blame her for the stagnation of Dem leadership over the last couple decades.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  7. #58327
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,717
    oh no the carrot president didn't get a invite to talk to congress, how will he ever possibly recover from this ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  8. #58328
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    oh no the carrot president didn't get a invite to talk to congress, how will he ever possibly recover from this ?
    He'll probably tweet more at the dwindling group of retards who support him.
    meh

  9. #58329
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,170
    If he decides to give a speech on the steps of the Capitol, I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets mobbed by protesting federal workers and their allies. That’ll be interesting.

    It’s hard to draw a large Trump-friendly audience in DC on short notice.

  10. #58330
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,717
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #58331
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    meh

  12. #58332
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.

  13. #58333
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.
    I actually think he'd like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  14. #58334
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    >"I never said that"
    >"I never said that"
    >"I never said that"
    >waaaaah people have called out my weasel words

    The predictable cycle of discussions with reactionaries. Innocent question > disowning negative connotations > cherry picking statistics with a conclusion already decided > snowflake victimhood
    You're delusional. [...]
    No, I'm afraid you are ...

    I know it was some days ago, but I just want to refer to this post again. Because it basically sums up all these 'discussions' with the right wing nuts, here, and elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  15. #58335
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,664
    You do know he's banned, right?

    Edit: oh no he's back
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  16. #58336
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.
    I actually think he'd like that.
    No, he caved. Like he will on the Trump shutdown as well. He twattered that he won't give the SotU until he can give it in the house, because 'nothing else compares'.

    I think someone with a brain finally got him to understand that he'll look like a fucking moron if he did it somewhere else, and none of the Dems show up.

    Some water still needs to go under the bridge, but I guess the orange one is ready to cave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  17. #58337
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.
    I actually think he'd like that.
    No, he caved. Like he will on the Trump shutdown as well. He twattered that he won't give the SotU until he can give it in the house, because 'nothing else compares'.

    I think someone with a brain finally got him to understand that he'll look like a fucking moron if he did it somewhere else, and none of the Dems show up.

    Some water still needs to go under the bridge, but I guess the orange one is ready to cave.
    The pressure from the shutdown is exponential.
    This shutdown has soon lasted 10% of a year, that is pretty frighting.

  18. #58338
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.
    I actually think he'd like that.
    No, he caved. Like he will on the Trump shutdown as well. He twattered that he won't give the SotU until he can give it in the house, because 'nothing else compares'.

    I think someone with a brain finally got him to understand that he'll look like a fucking moron if he did it somewhere else, and none of the Dems show up.

    Some water still needs to go under the bridge, but I guess the orange one is ready to cave.
    The pressure from the shutdown is exponential.
    This shutdown has soon lasted 10% of a year, that is pretty frighting.
    My thinking for why Trump will cave soon is that he has finally realised that disapproval of his stance is finally reaching his base, and is now impacting his chances of re-election significantly. I think that in the beginning is believed that he had to do this to keep his base on his side. They called him out on the fact that he had let it go for 2 years, and he felt he had to react strongly to counter that impression. When it was pinned on him by Pelosi, he thought he could pull that around, and that Pelosi/Schummer would eventually cave. He hasn't been able to pin it on Pelosi, and neither did she cave. And now he's losing out on all that attention he gets from the SotU being postponed. So now he has realised he can't win this fight, and that the longer it goes on, the more he is going to lose out, I think he's ready to cave (before the GOP caves on him?).

    Then again, he might turn on the radio and listen to Rush Limbaugh for a while, and be ready to go for a month or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  19. #58339

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.
    I actually think he'd like that.
    No, he caved. Like he will on the Trump shutdown as well. He twattered that he won't give the SotU until he can give it in the house, because 'nothing else compares'.

    I think someone with a brain finally got him to understand that he'll look like a fucking moron if he did it somewhere else, and none of the Dems show up.

    Some water still needs to go under the bridge, but I guess the orange one is ready to cave.
    The pressure from the shutdown is exponential.
    This shutdown has soon lasted 10% of a year, that is pretty frighting.
    Thunder and lightning very very frighting!

  20. #58340
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would he need to ?

    he's got Twitter and the media on call if need be.
    Maybe he can give the speech at a local McDonalds?
    Not the first time today I’ve seen this suggestion.
    I actually think he'd like that.
    No, he caved. Like he will on the Trump shutdown as well. He twattered that he won't give the SotU until he can give it in the house, because 'nothing else compares'.

    I think someone with a brain finally got him to understand that he'll look like a fucking moron if he did it somewhere else, and none of the Dems show up.

    Some water still needs to go under the bridge, but I guess the orange one is ready to cave.
    I hope you're right. Real people are being hurt by this. It needs to end.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •