hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2026 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1026152619261976201620232024202520262027202820292036207621262526 ... LastLast
Results 40,501 to 40,520 of 60410

Thread: US Politics Thread

One orange ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Going after the mayor of san juan is a special touch.
    Using the transport unions to hold the vital supplies hostage for political reasons is the extra special touch.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/puerto...w_2324073.html

She helped form unions after getting elected, so she should have clout with them.

Also she's been so busy doing photo ops... I mean helping people that she hasn't had time to join other mayors in meetings with FEMA and the military.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    GOD BLESS THIS PRESIDENT

Good god he's hateable. And this dude smoking a cigar in the background of the announcement is icing on the cake. They look like the scum of the earth.

But when the media does nothing but hit pieces on him and cries wolf no matter what he does, the reporting on this has no weight to it. What's that? The Washington Post said he mishandled something (Puerto Rico)? You mean he's president and they hate him. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

In all fairness, other PR politicians have been critical of her lack of involvement in coordinating with FEMA on recovery efforts. However, when Trump and the Trump white house are making rosy statements about how awesome everything is, I can understand her plea for more aid. Trump attacking her on twitter is petty as fuck, and worthy of criticism, but the island is not being abandoned.

On Sunday morning, Mr. Trump tweeted that his administration had “done a great job with the almost impossible situation in Puerto Rico.” The president also wrote, “All buildings now inspected … for safety,” but offered no basis for the statement.

The assertion seemed to surprise Mr. Rosselló. “All buildings?” he said. “I’m not aware of such inspection. Of course, there are areas of Puerto Rico which we haven’t really gotten in contact. Perhaps he was referring to a particular set of buildings. I’m not sure.”
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    GOD BLESS THIS PRESIDENT

Good god he's hateable. And this dude smoking a cigar in the background of the announcement is icing on the cake. They look like the scum of the earth.

But when the media does nothing but hit pieces on him and cries wolf no matter what he does, the reporting on this has no weight to it. What's that? The Washington Post said he mishandled something (Puerto Rico)? You mean he's president and they hate him. Gotcha.
    Don't get me wrong American MSM is straight garbage and pretty much thinly disguised propaganda I just couldn't be bothered finding a raw clip

GOD BLESS THIS PRESIDENT

"cries wolf"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    "cries wolf"?

AWOOOO~~~

"cries wolf"?

AWOOOO~~~
    Anime ban!

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    "cries wolf"?

AWOOOO~~~
    Anime ban!
    seconded

Quote Originally Posted by Antimus View Post
    "cries wolf"?

AWOOOO~~~
    Anime ban!
    seconded

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimus View Post
    "cries wolf"?

AWOOOO~~~
    Anime ban!
    seconded
    http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...=1#post1727198

Posting anime.

Good to know I made you so butthurt without even doing anything that you think an American cartoon written and designed by American artists in western animation style is anime now. You posted an anime reaction, got called out.

Deal with it, fuccboi.

Banned
    Good to know I made you so butthurt without even doing anything that you think an American cartoon written and designed by American artists in western animation style is anime now. You posted an anime reaction, got called out.

Deal with it, fuccboi.
    I posted a japanese cartoon.

You posted an american anime.

Is it really crying wolf when he lies to the face of everyone with a camera and then the people with cameras go "hey, this guy is lying?"

Deal with it, fuccboi.
    Rak is the dimestore knockoff Trump of FHC, so "engage" if you want but we all know how it ends (something something pig in the mud).

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Ass ass ass.

GOD BLESS THIS PRESIDENT

This isn't either or. Both these things can be true at once and you don't have to choose because all your "rational" youtube heroes tell you to.
    meh

The 2017 wave of 'rationalism' has done well to suck up the edgy anti-theists from 5 years ago who never grew up.

A good use of demographic recycling. Probably some interesting data behind it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    "Rationalism" and sociopathy 2017 - an ever closer union.

Trump's statement about the shootings:

THE PRESIDENT: My fellow Americans, we are joined together today in sadness, shock, and grief. Last night, a gunman opened fire on a large crowd at a country music concert in Las Vegas, Nevada. He brutally murdered more than 50 people, and wounded hundreds more. It was an act of pure evil.

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are working closely with local authorities to assist with the investigation, and they will provide updates as to the investigation and how it develops.
    I want to thank the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and all of the first responders for their courageous efforts, and for helping to save the lives of so many. The speed with which they acted is miraculous, and prevented further loss of life. To have found the shooter so quickly after the first shots were fired is something for which we will always be thankful and grateful. It shows what true professionalism is all about.
    Hundreds of our fellow citizens are now mourning the sudden loss of a loved one -- a parent, a child, a brother or sister. We cannot fathom their pain. We cannot imagine their loss. To the families of the victims: We are praying for you and we are here for you, and we ask God to help see you through this very dark period.
    Scripture teaches us, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We seek comfort in those words, for we know that God lives in the hearts of those who grieve. To the wounded who are now recovering in hospitals, we are praying for your full and speedy recovery, and pledge to you our support from this day forward.
    In memory of the fallen, I have directed that our great flag be flown at half-staff.
    I will be visiting Las Vegas on Wednesday to meet with law enforcement, first responders, and the families of the victims.
    In moments of tragedy and horror, America comes together as one -- and it always has. We call upon the bonds that unite us -- our faith, our family, and our shared values. We call upon the bonds of citizenship, the ties of community, and the comfort of our common humanity.
    Our unity cannot be shattered by evil. Our bonds cannot be broken by violence. And though we feel such great anger at the senseless murder of our fellow citizens, it is our love that defines us today -- and always will, forever.
    In times such as these, I know we are searching for some kind of meaning in the chaos, some kind of light in the darkness. The answers do not come easy. But we can take solace knowing that even the darkest space can be brightened by a single light, and even the most terrible despair can be illuminated by a single ray of hope.
    Melania and I are praying for every American who has been hurt, wounded, or lost the ones they love so dearly in this terrible, terrible attack. We pray for the entire nation to find unity and peace. And we pray for the day when evil is banished, and the innocent are safe from hatred and from fear.
    May God bless the souls of the lives that are lost. May God give us the grace of healing. And may God provide the grieving families with strength to carry on.
    Thank you. God bless America. Thank you.
    Who knew it took a white terrorist for him to give a coherent, non-retarded statement in capacity as POTUS?

I hate the word ‘evil.’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's statement about the shootings:

THE PRESIDENT: My fellow Americans, we are joined together today in sadness, shock, and grief. Last night, a gunman opened fire on a large crowd at a country music concert in Las Vegas, Nevada. He brutally murdered more than 50 people, and wounded hundreds more. It was an act of pure evil.

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are working closely with local authorities to assist with the investigation, and they will provide updates as to the investigation and how it develops.
    I want to thank the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and all of the first responders for their courageous efforts, and for helping to save the lives of so many. The speed with which they acted is miraculous, and prevented further loss of life. To have found the shooter so quickly after the first shots were fired is something for which we will always be thankful and grateful. It shows what true professionalism is all about.
    Hundreds of our fellow citizens are now mourning the sudden loss of a loved one -- a parent, a child, a brother or sister. We cannot fathom their pain. We cannot imagine their loss. To the families of the victims: We are praying for you and we are here for you, and we ask God to help see you through this very dark period.
    Scripture teaches us, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We seek comfort in those words, for we know that God lives in the hearts of those who grieve. To the wounded who are now recovering in hospitals, we are praying for your full and speedy recovery, and pledge to you our support from this day forward.
    In memory of the fallen, I have directed that our great flag be flown at half-staff.
    I will be visiting Las Vegas on Wednesday to meet with law enforcement, first responders, and the families of the victims.
    In moments of tragedy and horror, America comes together as one -- and it always has. We call upon the bonds that unite us -- our faith, our family, and our shared values. We call upon the bonds of citizenship, the ties of community, and the comfort of our common humanity.
    Our unity cannot be shattered by evil. Our bonds cannot be broken by violence. And though we feel such great anger at the senseless murder of our fellow citizens, it is our love that defines us today -- and always will, forever.
    In times such as these, I know we are searching for some kind of meaning in the chaos, some kind of light in the darkness. The answers do not come easy. But we can take solace knowing that even the darkest space can be brightened by a single light, and even the most terrible despair can be illuminated by a single ray of hope.
    Melania and I are praying for every American who has been hurt, wounded, or lost the ones they love so dearly in this terrible, terrible attack. We pray for the entire nation to find unity and peace. And we pray for the day when evil is banished, and the innocent are safe from hatred and from fear.
    May God bless the souls of the lives that are lost. May God give us the grace of healing. And may God provide the grieving families with strength to carry on.
    Thank you. God bless America. Thank you.
    Who knew it took a white terrorist for him to give a coherent, non-retarded statement in capacity as POTUS?
    That's way over twitter character limit.