hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1788 of 1805 FirstFirst ... 788128816881738177817851786178717881789179017911798 ... LastLast
Results 35,741 to 35,760 of 36100

Thread: Trump Did Nothing Wrong [USA Politics Thread]

Mfw apparently asking an honest question is somehow being slimy

Really shows FHC's standards I guess

THE PUNISHED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    ps trump sucks
    He truly is a master sucker of cocks.

I bet you're happy he pushed the GOP into being supporters of gay libertarian rights.
    I wish someone would shoot him in the head 18 times then set the body on fire.

Sorry what was the question?

can you please refrain from quoting rak posts.
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

THE PUNISHED
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Oh, I was unclear, I was talking about Rak.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF
    I'll say this for you, you're consistent.

He's doing better than you, Xeno my friend. He has a cold press juicing business supplying to Shell across Malaysia.

And I'm doing well too. My recruitment company took on its second employee last month and I bought a house with 50% cash.

How are you doing? Still living at home fucking a pillow?
    The comeback is strong with this one

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    I wish someone would shoot him in the head 18 times then set the body on fire.

Sorry what was the question?

It is sad to see how gays don't realize how monumental Trump has been in normalizing homosexuality across the spectrum of US voters.

He managed to make the GOP care about gay rights (but don't force us to bake a cake), while the DNC pretended to be for it and the only reason you guys got same-sex marriage is due to Biden somehow managing to stumble into forcing the issue.

You are blinded by hate and lack of perspective, however history will see more clearly.
    Last edited by Rakshasa The Cat; July 17 2017 at 02:55:00 PM.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You can only become president in America if you pander relentlessly to capital interests. Their entire 'democratic' system is designed that way.

http://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/d...litics.doc.pdf
    We cannot precisely test the predictions of such theories,
    because we lack good measures of policy preferences by
    economic class. (In Marxist theory, neither income nor
    wealth accurately signals class position.)
    Well there you have it.
    meh

THE PUNISHED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    It is sad to see how gays don't realize how monumental Trump has been in normalizing homosexuality across the spectrum of US voters.

No, many of us are aware that he's the most tremendous faggot the world has seen.

EDIT: given the negrep, the above request was serious, are we group ignoring him? Works for me!

EDIT: given the negrep, the above request was serious, are we group ignoring him? Works for me!
    He has affected a particularly retarded brand of trying to be annoying, so yes.
    meh

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Oh, I was unclear, I was talking about Rak.
    Oh i think we might have killed you. The daily mail has never made you feel like being raped by a squid?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    He has affected a particularly retarded brand of trying to be annoying, so yes.
    You're just butthurt about being completely stumped in our argument about G2.0, and thus instead of admitting defeat gracefully you decided to go around suppressing speech.

Pretty much exactly what the regressive left is doing these days; no argument, shut them down before others see we have nothing.

You are correct that you have nothing.
    meh

You are correct that you have nothing.
    So desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You can only become president in America if you pander relentlessly to capital interests. Their entire 'democratic' system is designed that way.

http://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/d...litics.doc.pdf
    We cannot precisely test the predictions of such theories,
    because we lack good measures of policy preferences by
    economic class. (In Marxist theory, neither income nor
    wealth accurately signals class position.)
    Well there you have it.
    You aren't disputing the data though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

HAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ralara again.
    Was getting applied anyway. :>

THE PUNISHED

Watch T_D, Conspiracy etc over the next few hours. The narrative is going to change. Let's watch it in real time. Now he's admitted it and it's a GOOD THING! then the "there's 0% chance it happened" crew are about to do not only a 180 on whether he did it or not, but they're gonna up on the Z axis 90 degrees as well on the "now it's good" aspect.

Watch twitter. Watch the bots. Watch facebook. Watch the memes on 9gag. 4chan. etc.

Watch now as suddenly the narrative is changed.

Pay special attention around Midnight, 1am, 2am US times. That's when another time zone wakes up.
    Last edited by Ralara; July 17 2017 at 09:17:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Alistair is not dumb, he just has a fundamentally different world-view. Within that different world view his logic is sound.

Example:

The majority of us hold to the view that prison is primarily for protection of the public. With that goal we prioritise rehabilitation as a top goal because that reduces rates of re-offence, protecting the public over the long term.

Alistair holds to the view that prison is primarily for punishment. With that goal he prioritises making prisoners as miserable as possible within the boundaries of the law, punishing more effectively.

We and he can both build logically sound arguments upon these different fundamental premises and when we inevitably disagree each side thinks the other is creating straw-men, because we don't understand the basic view-point of the other.

You should collectively value having Alistair here. He functions as a constant test of your arguments, ideology and beliefs and gives you a window into a different world view. Without him and others like him to argue with, you would end up in a protected little bubble of information as insular and divorced from reality as any Trump supporters.
    Apologies for quoting three pages ago (since I wasn't here for the extended discussion of me), but a few things.

1. Thank you.

2. I would like to clarify (perhaps) your presentation of my position in some ways I'd like to comment on:

I agree that the primary purpose of prisons is to protect the public from those who would inflict harm upon them. I don't agree at all with the "as miserable as possible" portion, but neither should it be pleasant or comfortable life.

I agree that the primary purpose of prison is to punish an individual for the harm they caused on the innocent.

I would agree that a secondary purpose is to rehabilitate or reform individuals who can be, so then when their time is served, they can safely and successfully rejoin society.

I would add that our prisons and criminal justice system here in the U.S. is seriously flawed: First, we incarcerate vastly too many non-violent and/or drug offenders who more appropriately belong in medical treatment. Second, we do not incarcerate murderers, rapists and white collar criminals (who often harm thousands or millions of people) near on long enough.

And of course, the race issue and education issues must be addressed in criminal justice reform. Equal treatment for all, education for all.

I believe we could find a reasonable position to agree on on this issue.
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"

Watch T_D, Conspiracy etc over the next few hours. The narrative is going to change. Let's watch it in real time. Now he's admitted it and it's a GOOD THING! then the "there's 0% chance it happened" crew are about to do not only a 180 on whether he did it or not, but they're gonna up on the Z axis 90 degrees as well on the "now it's good" aspect.

Watch twitter. Watch the bots. Watch facebook. Watch the memes on 9gag. 4chan. etc.

Watch now as suddenly the narrative is changed.
    We have always been at war with Eastasia.