hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1787 of 2027 FirstFirst ... 78712871687173717771784178517861787178817891790179718371887 ... LastLast
Results 35,721 to 35,740 of 40533

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #35721

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,659
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Alistair is not dumb, he just has a fundamentally different world-view. Within that different world view his logic is sound.

    Example:

    The majority of us hold to the view that prison is primarily for protection of the public. With that goal we prioritise rehabilitation as a top goal because that reduces rates of re-offence, protecting the public over the long term.

    Alistair holds to the view that prison is primarily for punishment. With that goal he prioritises making prisoners as miserable as possible within the boundaries of the law, punishing more effectively.

    We and he can both build logically sound arguments upon these different fundamental premises and when we inevitably disagree each side thinks the other is creating straw-men, because we don't understand the basic view-point of the other.

    You should collectively value having Alistair here. He functions as a constant test of your arguments, ideology and beliefs and gives you a window into a different world view. Without him and others like him to argue with, you would end up in a protected little bubble of information as insular and divorced from reality as any Trump supporters.
    No, not at all. It's not the world view I have issues with, as much as I disagree with it.

    It's that he consistently misinterprets people's posts and willfully ignores the point to make his own, to an obnoxious level, more and more consistently than almost anyone else, then complains how people hate him. This is the real issue.
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah that's... i can't even with that post.


  2. #35722
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Alistair is not dumb, he just has a fundamentally different world-view. Within that different world view his logic is sound.

    Example:

    The majority of us hold to the view that prison is primarily for protection of the public. With that goal we prioritise rehabilitation as a top goal because that reduces rates of re-offence, protecting the public over the long term.

    Alistair holds to the view that prison is primarily for punishment. With that goal he prioritises making prisoners as miserable as possible within the boundaries of the law, punishing more effectively.

    We and he can both build logically sound arguments upon these different fundamental premises and when we inevitably disagree each side thinks the other is creating straw-men, because we don't understand the basic view-point of the other.

    You should collectively value having Alistair here. He functions as a constant test of your arguments, ideology and beliefs and gives you a window into a different world view. Without him and others like him to argue with, you would end up in a protected little bubble of information as insular and divorced from reality as any Trump supporters.
    No, not at all. It's not the world view I have issues with, as much as I disagree with it.

    It's that he consistently misinterprets people's posts and willfully ignores the point to make his own, to an obnoxious level, more and more consistently than almost anyone else, then complains how people hate him. This is the real issue.
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah that's... i can't even with that post.

    it's because I'm way too good at posting /s

  3. #35723
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.

  4. #35724
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

    Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF

  5. #35725
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

    Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF
    I'll say this for you, you're consistent.

    He's doing better than you, Xeno my friend. He has a cold press juicing business supplying to Shell across Malaysia.

    And I'm doing well too. My recruitment company took on its second employee last month and I bought a house with 50% cash.


    How are you doing? Still living at home fucking a pillow?

  6. #35726
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

    Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF
    I'll say this for you, you're consistent.

    He's doing better than you, Xeno my friend. He has a cold press juicing business supplying to Shell across Malaysia.

    And I'm doing well too. My recruitment company took on its second employee last month and I bought a house with 50% cash.


    How are you doing? Still living at home fucking a pillow?
    That's good to hear, my daki left me for another weeb so I'm heartbroken tbh

  7. #35727
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    That's good to hear, my daki left me for another weeb so I'm heartbroken tbh
    It's ok, I wasn't really interested

  8. #35728
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

    Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF
    I'll say this for you, you're consistent.

    He's doing better than you, Xeno my friend. He has a cold press juicing business supplying to Shell across Malaysia.

    And I'm doing well too. My recruitment company took on its second employee last month and I bought a house with 50% cash.


    How are you doing? Still living at home fucking a pillow?
    Top post.



  9. #35729
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    That's good to hear, my daki left me for another weeb so I'm heartbroken tbh
    It's ok, I wasn't really interested
    :thinking:

  10. #35730
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

    Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF
    I'll say this for you, you're consistent.

    He's doing better than you, Xeno my friend. He has a cold press juicing business supplying to Shell across Malaysia.

    And I'm doing well too. My recruitment company took on its second employee last month and I bought a house with 50% cash.


    How are you doing? Still living at home fucking a pillow?
    Ralara strikes well. Wrecking for 1,000,000 damage.

  11. #35731
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's basically me except without the awareness to figure out why people really dislike me
    Yeah but he doesn't do it on purpose in order to get some kind... any kind of interaction with other people.
    Are you sure?

    Welcome back btw, how's the methhead BF
    I'll say this for you, you're consistent.

    He's doing better than you, Xeno my friend. He has a cold press juicing business supplying to Shell across Malaysia.

    And I'm doing well too. My recruitment company took on its second employee last month and I bought a house with 50% cash.


    How are you doing? Still living at home fucking a pillow?
    Ralara strikes well. Wrecking for 1,000,000 damage.
    Is it really wrecking if it's the response I was hoping for?

  12. #35732
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,376
    Are you ever not a fucking slimy cunt, Xeno?

    Well done on the house purchase Ralalalal

  13. #35733
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Are you ever not a fucking slimy cunt, Xeno?

    Well done on the house purchase Ralalalal
    But I'm not a slimy cunt

    I asked an honest question and got a nice and fleshed out answer

  14. #35734
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,697
    snide as fuck by xenosis. Nice to see anti snide success post in response. noticed a total lack of ability to withstand the full gay force of the returning power bottom champion and kink oddball by nonce weeb. telling

    phoneposting


  15. #35735
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,014
    It's a shame we only got Ral's awesome news as a (ice cold) burn on Xenosis.

    Huge congrats Ralara. Lots of us were rooting for you but I dont think anyone guessed how successful you'd be so quickly. It's been what, a year?

  16. #35736
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    It's a shame we only got Ral's awesome news as a (ice cold) burn on Xenosis.

    Huge congrats Ralara. Lots of us were rooting for you but I dont think anyone guessed how successful you'd be so quickly. It's been what, a year?

    Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't gonna post / mention it (cos it's kinda crass to do so randomly out of the blue) but Xeno technically asked and tbh it does feel quite nice to slap my cock in his face. Especially as he's so greasy, I don't need lube.

    Two years since I started the company, three since I've been in recruitment.

  17. #35737
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,852
    Can u take this to the "I'm gay for Ralara" thread where it belongs?



  18. #35738
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Can u take this to the "I'm gay for Ralara" thread where it belongs?

    Sorry smuggo, I didn't mean to interrupt the constructive debates that were underway.

    o/


    ps trump sucks

  19. #35739
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    MAKE AMERICA WHOOP AGAIN
    Posts
    6,210
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ralara again.

  20. #35740
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    ps trump sucks
    He truly is a master sucker of cocks.

    I bet you're happy he pushed the GOP into being supporters of gay libertarian rights.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •