hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1784 of 2025 FirstFirst ... 78412841684173417741781178217831784178517861787179418341884 ... LastLast
Results 35,661 to 35,680 of 40496

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #35661
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    MAKE AMERICA WHOOP AGAIN
    Posts
    6,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Cuck a l'orange is going to jail.
    We should do a pool, guess the date The Donald goes to jail.
    Donald Duck is the only Donald going to jail.
    Then I guess we know your guess on the date then, eh?
    Donald Duck is a bourgeois oppressor who inherited wealth from his oligarch uncle Scrooge McDuck, a known brutalizer of workers and indigenous people that rapes whole nations with his sweatshops and strip mines resources with slave labor

  2. #35662
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Cuck a l'orange is going to jail.
    We should do a pool, guess the date The Donald goes to jail.
    Will there be a side pool on how long after Raskashasa takes his own life in a murder/suicide type setup? Though his desperate posting is comedy gold the tone of it makes me think that if trump does end up in prison he will not be able deal with.



  3. #35663
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sadness
    Posts
    11,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Cuck a l'orange is going to jail.
    We should do a pool, guess the date The Donald goes to jail.
    Donald Duck is the only Donald going to jail.
    Then I guess we know your guess on the date then, eh?
    Donald Duck is a bourgeois oppressor who inherited wealth from his oligarch uncle Scrooge McDuck, a known brutalizer of workers and indigenous people that rapes whole nations with his sweatshops and strip mines resources with slave labor


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  4. #35664
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,390
    Oligarch McDuck pictured with his grandchildren who will benefit greatly from the Republican Administrations decision to eliminate estate tax. McDuck refused to comment, only saying that it was "a good day to not be a poor".

    meh

  5. #35665
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Cuck a l'orange is going to jail.
    We should do a pool, guess the date The Donald goes to jail.
    Donald Duck is the only Donald going to jail.
    Then I guess we know your guess on the date then, eh?
    Donald Duck is a bourgeois oppressor who inherited wealth from his oligarch uncle Scrooge McDuck, a known brutalizer of workers and indigenous people that rapes whole nations with his sweatshops and strip mines resources with slave labor
    Yes, and to protect his expropriated wealth he became a fascist rather than supporting the socialist cause.





    Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds!

  6. #35666
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,676
    fuck scrooge mcduck.


  7. #35667
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Will there be a side pool on how long after Raskashasa takes his own life in a murder/suicide type setup? Though his desperate posting is comedy gold the tone of it makes me think that if trump does end up in prison he will not be able deal with.
    Alex Jones will avenge me if that happens!
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  8. #35668
    Donor lt's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Coming soon(tm).


    <3 Entrox.

  9. #35669

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,651
    Wait is this real?

  10. #35670
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,489
    Slate is trash but yes. It's real.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #35671
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,407
    Both real and fake.

    It says they may publish them in full, and they are considered the same as a person making a comment in person where they are required to provide their name.

    So the real question is; do they regularly do this or was this a rare case?

    Notice the news articles never mentions that part.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  12. #35672
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,176
    Reminder:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    "Doxing", aka "being forced to take responsibility for actions you thought were anonymous", is only a threat/fear because of how heinously people who believe they are anonymous are willing to act.
    I expect Lallante will defend this brave action by the Trump administration. Those critics should be made to take responsibility for their comments!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  13. #35673
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    After recent events, I have come up with a way in which Trump can be impeached. I've done some extensive research and I've created a 3 minute video explaining the process and how I think it could work.

    I would appreciate your opinions on this, as to whether it's a possible avenue.


  14. #35674
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,375
    Hullo Ralalalalal

  15. #35675
    Donor Rami's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    London/Snuffbox
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Both real and fake.

    It says they may publish them in full, and they are considered the same as a person making a comment in person where they are required to provide their name.

    So the real question is; do they regularly do this or was this a rare case?

    Notice the news articles never mentions that part.
    Well they did publish em given that site has all the 112 pages linked on it. Literally an old spinster aren't you.

  16. #35676
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,176
    I bet Ralara has some thoughts on whether it's okay to publish or threaten to publish someone's private details over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  17. #35677
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I bet Ralara has some thoughts on whether it's okay to publish or threaten to publish someone's private details over the internet.
    Precedent Trump took it a step or two further than tracking me down on FB and sending me anonymous "guess who?" messages.

  18. #35678
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    After recent events, I have come up with a way in which Trump can be impeached. I've done some extensive research and I've created a 3 minute video explaining the process and how I think it could work.

    I would appreciate your opinions on this, as to whether it's a possible avenue.

    This is the gayest thing I've seen today and I'm feeling both bored and bothered.

  19. #35679
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    This is the gayest thing I've seen today and I'm feeling both bored and bothered.
    Nothing wrong with dressing up in PVC and rubber!

  20. #35680
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I bet Ralara has some thoughts on whether it's okay to publish or threaten to publish someone's private details over the internet.
    Precedent Trump took it a step or two further than tracking me down on FB and sending me anonymous "guess who?" messages.
    well played
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •