hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1760 of 2099 FirstFirst ... 76012601660171017501757175817591760176117621763177018101860 ... LastLast
Results 35,181 to 35,200 of 41969

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The fact that Trump, Garrison et al keep bringing up Clinton, a defeated opponent, shows they are worried.
    Nope, it is being brought up because everything they've charged Trump of being guilty of (based on strenuous legal claims), Clinton has obviously done and could easily be convicted for.

This is building up to the counterattack Trump will do when the pieces are in position.
    Who cares though? Attacks on Clinton don't land on "liberals" generally. She aint our prophet and criticising her is fine to us.

Lol @ Counterattack. He is floundering and has never not been.
    The enemy is the deep state, not what you think of as the liberals.
    And the deep state cares when he attacks a dead and buried presidential candidate...why exactly?
    Hillary is old and not interesting despite her taking a lol part in 2028.

The issues are the deep state that surrounded her, both neo-con and neo-lib. The whole anti-russia thing started back in the early days of obama's presidency when the Foreign Policy Institute was created as a liberal version on top of the corpse of the american whatever thing that got the us in to the those two wars.

The attack started with going after RT, with a staged walk-out of a prominent announcer in a way that hasn't really been seen before on live TV.

Only way Trump will get a handle on this is if he gets that FBI director and starts going strongly after the lower-level people.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    CNN video shows Trump and Russian associates meeting in 2013
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...a-saga/8704886

These guys are fucking retarded. This is how you spread fake news.
    It's a video of Trump so not exactly fake is it...
    You mean he met with people years before he even planned on running for office? IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW
    Given the way US presidential elections work and the money and organisation required I imagine he would have been contemplating it at that point or even earlier.

Also bringing up his past dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials is entirely justified given his current dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials.

Also doesn't make it fake news.
    except there are no dodgy relations with Russian businessmen. There are just retarded media stories that bring up their ratings among Hillary supporters. There is nothing else. Also we've been through this before
    If it was "nothing" then the FBI and Congress wouldn't be investigating it.
    And what have they found so far?
    Evidence of collusion and interference in the election.
    That's what CNN told you with the info they got from "anonymus sources"

Just stop
    I'm sure your sources are so much better.

Why do you find it fine to be skeptical about everything else and not trust a single person yet when it comes to trump you'd gladly take it up the ass for him forever? Fucking hell you and your kind are fucking naive idiots. And no, i don't actually need an answer to this.

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lt View Post
    There's obviously a global media conspiricy to keep Trump down on behalf of the deep state; the idea that an incredibly greedy businessman with a reputation for ignoring the law and any ethical guidelines could have done something illegal or unethical in the run up to an election which put him in the most powerful seat on the planet is so far fetched. His character is clearly too pure for anything like that.
    How many times have the trump admin lied about contact with russians at the moment?
    How many times has the deep state lied about Trump contacts with the Russians?

Another lie this time, turns out the lawyer was doing it for the Obama administration. LOL visa exception.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

You mean he met with people years before he even planned on running for office? IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW
    Given the way US presidential elections work and the money and organisation required I imagine he would have been contemplating it at that point or even earlier.

Also bringing up his past dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials is entirely justified given his current dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials.

except there are no dodgy relations with Russian businessmen. There are just retarded media stories that bring up their ratings among Hillary supporters. There is nothing else. Also we've been through this before

Just stop

Why do you find it fine to be skeptical about everything else and not trust a single person yet when it comes to trump you'd gladly take it up the ass for him forever? Fucking hell you and your kind are fucking naive idiots. And no, i don't actually need an answer to this.
    I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?

I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?
    Ah so you're just a complete retard. The only reason fucking trump got out there is because of the media itself you fucking amoeba. It's what made him, he lives on it, he lies to it all the time and fucking LOVES it when it praises him and shows him in a good light. He's just throwing a fucking tantrum every single time when there are people who dare to say that maybe they don't like what he does, fucking shocking. I'm sure you'd be praising the fucking media if it was sucking his cock as much as you are, even if they were just as full of fucking bullshit as they are right now.

So, no, you fucking stop you imbecile.

At least Rak had the sense to switch to the "lol i troll u retards" attitude once the trump myth started falling apart. You have no excuse anymore for believing any of it..
    Last edited by Isyel; July 14 2017 at 03:29:18 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Please stop encouraging Smarnca to take Rak's place now that half the forum has Rak ignored

Ah so you're just a complete retard. The only reason fucking trump got out there is because of the media itself you fucking amoeba. It's what made him, he lives on it, he lies to it all the time and fucking LOVES it when it praises him and shows him in a good light. He's just throwing a fucking tantrum every single time when there are people who dare to say that maybe they don't like what he does, fucking shocking. I'm sure you'd be praising the fucking media if it was sucking his cock as much as you are, even if they were just as full of fucking bullshit as they are right now.

So, no, you fucking stop you imbecile.

At least Rak had the sense to switch to the "lol i troll u retards" attitude once the trump myth started falling apart. You have no excuse anymore for believing any of it..
    What myth?

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Please stop encouraging Smarnca to take Rak's place now that half the forum has Rak ignored
    Well as i said, at least Rak had enough sense to start pretending he's trolling. :P

Smuggo

Just stop

Dunno if you know but it's pretty common for the media to provide extensive coverage of the activities of US Presidents and has been for many years.

Says FHC's only 32-times-banned Poster. Pot, meet kettle.

P.S. Nice pyramid Smuggo.

There's obviously a global media conspiricy to keep Trump down on behalf of the deep state; the idea that an incredibly greedy businessman with a reputation for ignoring the law and any ethical guidelines could have done something illegal or unethical in the run up to an election which put him in the most powerful seat on the planet is so far fetched. His character is clearly too pure for anything like that.
    In other news, the United States suddenly takes issue with politicians who are incredibly greedy and have a reputation for ignoring laws and ethics.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Are you sure you want to add Smarnca to your ignore list? Yes
    Are you sure you want to add Rakshasa The Cat to your ignore list? Yes

Should be easier to read now.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Says FHC's only 32-times-banned Poster. Pot, meet kettle.

P.S. Nice pyramid Smuggo.
    Nah it's only 4 serious bans, and 2 of those were just mods having hissy fits

An observation:

We've established, I think, that Trump and the Trump Campaign taking meetings, accepting possible information (leaked, hacked or otherwise), and generally working with foreign citizen's (representing foreign governments or not) in attempting to influence the public perception (i.e. influence the election) is unethical, wrong and in some circumstances/cases against regulatory statute. Covering it up, which seems to have then occurred, is most certainly illegal.

We've also established, I think, that the Media has no such limitations, legal or ethical, on obtaining such information from foreign or domestic sources, leaked illegally, hacked illegally or not, and has an unquestionable right to disseminate such information as it sees fit, even if it influences public perception (i.e. influences the election). No cover-up is required, as 1st Amendment Press protections kick in.

So it seems that Trump and Co. biggest error was not simply directing any and all Russian (or other) info sources directly to FOX News, Washington Times, Breitbart, Hannity/Rush/Levin, and/or other non-campaign surrogates, etc. to publish as "anonymous sources say...". They could then have stayed out of any meeting/contacts, and the same end result would have occurred.

So your problem is with the Press then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Are you sure you want to add Smarnca to your ignore list? Yes
    Are you sure you want to add Rakshasa The Cat to your ignore list? Yes

Should be easier to read now.
    The "I will only beleive what suits me" post

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    So your problem is with the Press then?
    If I have a problem with the Press, I'll post "I have a problem with the press because..."

I'm simply laying our a way the Trump campaign (and the Russians by extension) could have achieved the same outcome as the alleged (and likely) collusion, with fewer risks of detection, and without any legal or ethical hurdles or blowback on Trump and Co.

So you don't have a problem with the press?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    An observation:

We've established, I think, that Trump and the Trump Campaign taking meetings, accepting possible information (leaked, hacked or otherwise), and generally working with foreign citizen's (representing foreign governments or not) in attempting to influence the public perception (i.e. influence the election) is unethical, wrong and in some circumstances/cases against regulatory statute. Covering it up, which seems to have then occurred, is most certainly illegal.

We've also established, I think, that the Media has no such limitations, legal or ethical, on obtaining such information from foreign or domestic sources, leaked illegally, hacked illegally or not, and has an unquestionable right to disseminate such information as it sees fit, even if it influences public perception (i.e. influences the election). No cover-up is required, as 1st Amendment Press protections kick in.

So it seems that Trump and Co. biggest error was not simply directing any and all Russian (or other) info sources directly to FOX News, Washington Times, Breitbart, Hannity/Rush/Levin, and/or other non-campaign surrogates, etc. to publish as "anonymous sources say...". They could then have stayed out of any meeting/contacts, and the same end result would have occurred.
    What if the whole end game of this, is that: They asked the Russians, specifically to get emails, because all their fancy targeted psychometric analytics told them that was the issue that would get them over the finish line...
    meh

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I have no idea what he is talking about now.