hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1780 of 2035 FirstFirst ... 78012801680173017701777177817791780178117821783179018301880 ... LastLast
Results 35,581 to 35,600 of 40689

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #35581

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    CNN video shows Trump and Russian associates meeting in 2013
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...a-saga/8704886

    These guys are fucking retarded. This is how you spread fake news.
    It's a video of Trump so not exactly fake is it...
    You mean he met with people years before he even planned on running for office? IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW
    Given the way US presidential elections work and the money and organisation required I imagine he would have been contemplating it at that point or even earlier.

    Also bringing up his past dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials is entirely justified given his current dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials.

    Also doesn't make it fake news.
    except there are no dodgy relations with Russian businessmen. There are just retarded media stories that bring up their ratings among Hillary supporters. There is nothing else. Also we've been through this before
    If it was "nothing" then the FBI and Congress wouldn't be investigating it.
    And what have they found so far?
    Evidence of collusion and interference in the election.
    That's what CNN told you with the info they got from "anonymus sources"

    Just stop
    I'm sure your sources are so much better.

    Why do you find it fine to be skeptical about everything else and not trust a single person yet when it comes to trump you'd gladly take it up the ass for him forever? Fucking hell you and your kind are fucking naive idiots. And no, i don't actually need an answer to this.

  2. #35582
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,423
    Quote Originally Posted by lt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There's obviously a global media conspiricy to keep Trump down on behalf of the deep state; the idea that an incredibly greedy businessman with a reputation for ignoring the law and any ethical guidelines could have done something illegal or unethical in the run up to an election which put him in the most powerful seat on the planet is so far fetched. His character is clearly too pure for anything like that.
    How many times have the trump admin lied about contact with russians at the moment?
    How many times has the deep state lied about Trump contacts with the Russians?

    Another lie this time, turns out the lawyer was doing it for the Obama administration. LOL visa exception.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  3. #35583
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    CNN video shows Trump and Russian associates meeting in 2013
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...a-saga/8704886

    These guys are fucking retarded. This is how you spread fake news.
    It's a video of Trump so not exactly fake is it...
    You mean he met with people years before he even planned on running for office? IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW
    Given the way US presidential elections work and the money and organisation required I imagine he would have been contemplating it at that point or even earlier.

    Also bringing up his past dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials is entirely justified given his current dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials.

    Also doesn't make it fake news.
    except there are no dodgy relations with Russian businessmen. There are just retarded media stories that bring up their ratings among Hillary supporters. There is nothing else. Also we've been through this before
    If it was "nothing" then the FBI and Congress wouldn't be investigating it.
    And what have they found so far?
    Evidence of collusion and interference in the election.
    That's what CNN told you with the info they got from "anonymus sources"

    Just stop
    I'm sure your sources are so much better.

    Why do you find it fine to be skeptical about everything else and not trust a single person yet when it comes to trump you'd gladly take it up the ass for him forever? Fucking hell you and your kind are fucking naive idiots. And no, i don't actually need an answer to this.
    I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?


  4. #35584

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?
    Ah so you're just a complete retard. The only reason fucking trump got out there is because of the media itself you fucking amoeba. It's what made him, he lives on it, he lies to it all the time and fucking LOVES it when it praises him and shows him in a good light. He's just throwing a fucking tantrum every single time when there are people who dare to say that maybe they don't like what he does, fucking shocking. I'm sure you'd be praising the fucking media if it was sucking his cock as much as you are, even if they were just as full of fucking bullshit as they are right now.

    So, no, you fucking stop you imbecile.

    At least Rak had the sense to switch to the "lol i troll u retards" attitude once the trump myth started falling apart. You have no excuse anymore for believing any of it..
    Last edited by Isyel; July 14 2017 at 02:29:18 PM.

  5. #35585
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    845
    Please stop encouraging Smarnca to take Rak's place now that half the forum has Rak ignored

  6. #35586
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?
    Ah so you're just a complete retard. The only reason fucking trump got out there is because of the media itself you fucking amoeba. It's what made him, he lives on it, he lies to it all the time and fucking LOVES it when it praises him and shows him in a good light. He's just throwing a fucking tantrum every single time when there are people who dare to say that maybe they don't like what he does, fucking shocking. I'm sure you'd be praising the fucking media if it was sucking his cock as much as you are, even if they were just as full of fucking bullshit as they are right now.

    So, no, you fucking stop you imbecile.

    At least Rak had the sense to switch to the "lol i troll u retards" attitude once the trump myth started falling apart. You have no excuse anymore for believing any of it..
    What myth?


  7. #35587

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Please stop encouraging Smarnca to take Rak's place now that half the forum has Rak ignored
    Well as i said, at least Rak had enough sense to start pretending he's trolling. :P

  8. #35588
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    CNN video shows Trump and Russian associates meeting in 2013
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...a-saga/8704886

    These guys are fucking retarded. This is how you spread fake news.
    It's a video of Trump so not exactly fake is it...
    You mean he met with people years before he even planned on running for office? IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW
    Given the way US presidential elections work and the money and organisation required I imagine he would have been contemplating it at that point or even earlier.

    Also bringing up his past dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials is entirely justified given his current dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials.

    Also doesn't make it fake news.
    except there are no dodgy relations with Russian businessmen. There are just retarded media stories that bring up their ratings among Hillary supporters. There is nothing else. Also we've been through this before
    If it was "nothing" then the FBI and Congress wouldn't be investigating it.
    And what have they found so far?
    Evidence of collusion and interference in the election.
    That's what CNN told you with the info they got from "anonymus sources"

    Just stop
    I'm sure your sources are so much better.

    Why do you find it fine to be skeptical about everything else and not trust a single person yet when it comes to trump you'd gladly take it up the ass for him forever? Fucking hell you and your kind are fucking naive idiots. And no, i don't actually need an answer to this.
    I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?
    That's what the 24 hour news media do, they cover politics! If you're sick of it that's on you. You can chose to cut back on what you consume and get a bit of perspective.

  9. #35589
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    CNN video shows Trump and Russian associates meeting in 2013
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...a-saga/8704886

    These guys are fucking retarded. This is how you spread fake news.
    It's a video of Trump so not exactly fake is it...
    You mean he met with people years before he even planned on running for office? IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW
    Given the way US presidential elections work and the money and organisation required I imagine he would have been contemplating it at that point or even earlier.

    Also bringing up his past dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials is entirely justified given his current dodgy relations with Russian businessmen and officials.

    Also doesn't make it fake news.
    except there are no dodgy relations with Russian businessmen. There are just retarded media stories that bring up their ratings among Hillary supporters. There is nothing else. Also we've been through this before
    If it was "nothing" then the FBI and Congress wouldn't be investigating it.
    And what have they found so far?
    Evidence of collusion and interference in the election.
    That's what CNN told you with the info they got from "anonymus sources"

    Just stop
    I'm sure your sources are so much better.

    Why do you find it fine to be skeptical about everything else and not trust a single person yet when it comes to trump you'd gladly take it up the ass for him forever? Fucking hell you and your kind are fucking naive idiots. And no, i don't actually need an answer to this.
    I'm not naive. I'm sick of Trump news. It's Trump this Trump that just because the "media" want to get views. It's not like they have anything else to report about right?
    Dunno if you know but it's pretty common for the media to provide extensive coverage of the activities of US Presidents and has been for many years.



  10. #35590
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sadness
    Posts
    11,561
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Please stop encouraging Smarnca to take Rak's place now that half the forum has Rak ignored
    Says FHC's only 32-times-banned Poster. Pot, meet kettle.

    P.S. Nice pyramid Smuggo.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  11. #35591
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There's obviously a global media conspiricy to keep Trump down on behalf of the deep state; the idea that an incredibly greedy businessman with a reputation for ignoring the law and any ethical guidelines could have done something illegal or unethical in the run up to an election which put him in the most powerful seat on the planet is so far fetched. His character is clearly too pure for anything like that.
    In other news, the United States suddenly takes issue with politicians who are incredibly greedy and have a reputation for ignoring laws and ethics.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  12. #35592
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,178
    Are you sure you want to add Smarnca to your ignore list? Yes
    Are you sure you want to add Rakshasa The Cat to your ignore list? Yes

    Should be easier to read now.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  13. #35593
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Please stop encouraging Smarnca to take Rak's place now that half the forum has Rak ignored
    Says FHC's only 32-times-banned Poster. Pot, meet kettle.

    P.S. Nice pyramid Smuggo.
    Nah it's only 4 serious bans, and 2 of those were just mods having hissy fits

  14. #35594
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sadness
    Posts
    11,561
    An observation:

    We've established, I think, that Trump and the Trump Campaign taking meetings, accepting possible information (leaked, hacked or otherwise), and generally working with foreign citizen's (representing foreign governments or not) in attempting to influence the public perception (i.e. influence the election) is unethical, wrong and in some circumstances/cases against regulatory statute. Covering it up, which seems to have then occurred, is most certainly illegal.

    We've also established, I think, that the Media has no such limitations, legal or ethical, on obtaining such information from foreign or domestic sources, leaked illegally, hacked illegally or not, and has an unquestionable right to disseminate such information as it sees fit, even if it influences public perception (i.e. influences the election). No cover-up is required, as 1st Amendment Press protections kick in.

    So it seems that Trump and Co. biggest error was not simply directing any and all Russian (or other) info sources directly to FOX News, Washington Times, Breitbart, Hannity/Rush/Levin, and/or other non-campaign surrogates, etc. to publish as "anonymous sources say...". They could then have stayed out of any meeting/contacts, and the same end result would have occurred.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  15. #35595
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,535
    So your problem is with the Press then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  16. #35596
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Are you sure you want to add Smarnca to your ignore list? Yes
    Are you sure you want to add Rakshasa The Cat to your ignore list? Yes

    Should be easier to read now.
    The "I will only beleive what suits me" post


  17. #35597
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sadness
    Posts
    11,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    So your problem is with the Press then?
    If I have a problem with the Press, I'll post "I have a problem with the press because..."

    I'm simply laying our a way the Trump campaign (and the Russians by extension) could have achieved the same outcome as the alleged (and likely) collusion, with fewer risks of detection, and without any legal or ethical hurdles or blowback on Trump and Co.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  18. #35598
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,535
    So you don't have a problem with the press?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  19. #35599
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    An observation:

    We've established, I think, that Trump and the Trump Campaign taking meetings, accepting possible information (leaked, hacked or otherwise), and generally working with foreign citizen's (representing foreign governments or not) in attempting to influence the public perception (i.e. influence the election) is unethical, wrong and in some circumstances/cases against regulatory statute. Covering it up, which seems to have then occurred, is most certainly illegal.

    We've also established, I think, that the Media has no such limitations, legal or ethical, on obtaining such information from foreign or domestic sources, leaked illegally, hacked illegally or not, and has an unquestionable right to disseminate such information as it sees fit, even if it influences public perception (i.e. influences the election). No cover-up is required, as 1st Amendment Press protections kick in.

    So it seems that Trump and Co. biggest error was not simply directing any and all Russian (or other) info sources directly to FOX News, Washington Times, Breitbart, Hannity/Rush/Levin, and/or other non-campaign surrogates, etc. to publish as "anonymous sources say...". They could then have stayed out of any meeting/contacts, and the same end result would have occurred.
    What if the whole end game of this, is that: They asked the Russians, specifically to get emails, because all their fancy targeted psychometric analytics told them that was the issue that would get them over the finish line...
    meh

  20. #35600
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,027
    I have no idea what he is talking about now.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •