hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1757 of 2099 FirstFirst ... 75712571657170717471754175517561757175817591760176718071857 ... LastLast
Results 35,121 to 35,140 of 41969

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #35121
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The worst thing about making a new account is that I need re-ignore Rakshasa
    Worst thing is how many times you'll need to do it.
    It's a sacrifice i'm willing to make
    What does it take for you to realize that you're not welcome?

  2. #35122
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The worst thing about making a new account is that I need re-ignore Rakshasa
    Worst thing is how many times you'll need to do it.
    It's a sacrifice i'm willing to make
    What does it take for you to realize that you're not welcome?
    Why would I think that I'm welcome?

  3. #35123
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The worst thing about making a new account is that I need re-ignore Rakshasa
    Worst thing is how many times you'll need to do it.
    It's a sacrifice i'm willing to make
    What does it take for you to realize that you're not welcome?
    Why would I think that I'm welcome?

  4. #35124
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Let me guess, ban for ban evasion?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  5. #35125
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,610
    IP banning these blocks might do the trick

      Spoiler:
    5.35.160.0/22
    37.156.38.0/23
    46.136.43.0/24
    46.136.118.0/24
    46.136.252.0/24
    77.73.185.152/29
    77.73.185.160/29
    77.73.185.192/29
    77.73.185.224/29
    77.73.186.136/29
    77.73.186.216/29
    77.73.187.72/29
    77.73.187.80/29
    77.73.187.104/29
    77.73.187.112/29
    77.73.187.136/29
    77.73.188.72/29
    77.73.188.104/29
    77.73.188.112/28
    77.73.188.160/27
    77.73.188.232/29
    77.73.188.240/28
    77.73.189.8/29
    77.73.189.72/29
    77.73.189.208/28
    77.73.190.48/28
    77.73.190.72/29
    77.73.191.120/29
    77.73.191.128/29
    77.73.191.176/29
    81.20.176.0/20
    85.203.22.160/28
    87.244.74.8/29
    87.244.74.16/28
    87.244.74.32/27
    87.244.74.64/26
    87.244.74.128/25
    87.244.101.0/24
    87.244.102.8/29
    87.244.102.16/28
    87.244.102.32/27
    87.244.102.64/26
    87.244.102.128/25
    87.244.103.0/24
    87.244.108.0/24
    87.244.112.8/29
    87.244.112.16/28
    87.244.112.32/27
    87.244.112.64/26
    87.244.112.128/25
    87.244.119.8/29
    87.244.119.16/28
    87.244.119.32/27
    87.244.119.64/26
    87.244.119.128/25
    87.244.120.16/28
    87.244.120.32/27
    87.244.120.64/26
    87.244.120.128/25
    87.244.121.8/29
    87.244.121.16/28
    87.244.121.32/27
    87.244.121.64/26
    87.244.121.128/25
    87.244.127.128/25
    92.62.208.0/20
    93.191.200.0/22
    104.224.62.0/24
    185.3.52.0/22
    185.26.152.0/22
    185.87.8.0/22
    209.251.252.0/23
    212.9.0.32/29
    212.9.0.56/29
    212.9.0.64/26
    212.9.0.176/28
    212.9.0.192/26
    212.9.2.236/30
    212.9.3.16/29
    212.9.3.88/29
    212.9.3.96/29
    212.9.3.112/28
    212.9.3.128/28
    212.9.3.152/29
    212.9.3.176/28
    212.9.5.32/28
    212.9.5.64/29
    212.9.5.128/26
    212.9.6.8/29
    212.9.6.224/28
    212.9.7.8/29
    212.9.7.80/30
    212.9.7.172/30
    212.9.7.200/29
    212.9.9.40/29
    212.9.9.48/28
    212.9.9.128/25
    212.9.11.8/29
    212.9.11.16/28
    212.9.11.32/27
    212.9.11.64/26
    212.9.11.128/25
    212.9.14.160/27
    212.9.14.192/26
    212.9.15.80/29
    212.9.15.216/29
    212.9.17.136/30
    212.9.17.220/30
    212.9.17.224/29
    212.9.19.0/28
    212.9.19.48/30
    212.9.19.64/29
    212.9.19.112/28
    212.9.19.152/29
    212.9.19.232/29
    212.9.19.248/29
    212.9.20.56/29
    212.9.20.64/27
    212.9.20.96/28
    212.9.20.224/28
    212.9.20.248/29
    212.9.21.96/28
    212.9.21.192/27
    212.9.21.240/28
    212.9.22.0/29
    212.9.22.8/30
    212.9.22.16/28
    212.9.22.32/27
    212.9.22.64/26
    212.9.22.128/27
    212.9.22.168/29
    212.9.22.176/28
    212.9.22.192/26
    212.9.23.48/28
    212.9.23.80/28
    212.9.23.96/27
    212.9.24.48/28
    212.9.24.88/29
    212.9.24.96/28
    212.9.24.128/29
    212.9.24.152/29
    212.9.24.168/29
    212.9.24.176/28
    212.9.24.192/26
    212.9.25.40/29
    212.9.25.64/29
    213.133.192.0/19

  6. #35126
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    IP banning these blocks might do the trick

      Spoiler:
    5.35.160.0/22
    37.156.38.0/23
    46.136.43.0/24
    46.136.118.0/24
    46.136.252.0/24
    77.73.185.152/29
    77.73.185.160/29
    77.73.185.192/29
    77.73.185.224/29
    77.73.186.136/29
    77.73.186.216/29
    77.73.187.72/29
    77.73.187.80/29
    77.73.187.104/29
    77.73.187.112/29
    77.73.187.136/29
    77.73.188.72/29
    77.73.188.104/29
    77.73.188.112/28
    77.73.188.160/27
    77.73.188.232/29
    77.73.188.240/28
    77.73.189.8/29
    77.73.189.72/29
    77.73.189.208/28
    77.73.190.48/28
    77.73.190.72/29
    77.73.191.120/29
    77.73.191.128/29
    77.73.191.176/29
    81.20.176.0/20
    85.203.22.160/28
    87.244.74.8/29
    87.244.74.16/28
    87.244.74.32/27
    87.244.74.64/26
    87.244.74.128/25
    87.244.101.0/24
    87.244.102.8/29
    87.244.102.16/28
    87.244.102.32/27
    87.244.102.64/26
    87.244.102.128/25
    87.244.103.0/24
    87.244.108.0/24
    87.244.112.8/29
    87.244.112.16/28
    87.244.112.32/27
    87.244.112.64/26
    87.244.112.128/25
    87.244.119.8/29
    87.244.119.16/28
    87.244.119.32/27
    87.244.119.64/26
    87.244.119.128/25
    87.244.120.16/28
    87.244.120.32/27
    87.244.120.64/26
    87.244.120.128/25
    87.244.121.8/29
    87.244.121.16/28
    87.244.121.32/27
    87.244.121.64/26
    87.244.121.128/25
    87.244.127.128/25
    92.62.208.0/20
    93.191.200.0/22
    104.224.62.0/24
    185.3.52.0/22
    185.26.152.0/22
    185.87.8.0/22
    209.251.252.0/23
    212.9.0.32/29
    212.9.0.56/29
    212.9.0.64/26
    212.9.0.176/28
    212.9.0.192/26
    212.9.2.236/30
    212.9.3.16/29
    212.9.3.88/29
    212.9.3.96/29
    212.9.3.112/28
    212.9.3.128/28
    212.9.3.152/29
    212.9.3.176/28
    212.9.5.32/28
    212.9.5.64/29
    212.9.5.128/26
    212.9.6.8/29
    212.9.6.224/28
    212.9.7.8/29
    212.9.7.80/30
    212.9.7.172/30
    212.9.7.200/29
    212.9.9.40/29
    212.9.9.48/28
    212.9.9.128/25
    212.9.11.8/29
    212.9.11.16/28
    212.9.11.32/27
    212.9.11.64/26
    212.9.11.128/25
    212.9.14.160/27
    212.9.14.192/26
    212.9.15.80/29
    212.9.15.216/29
    212.9.17.136/30
    212.9.17.220/30
    212.9.17.224/29
    212.9.19.0/28
    212.9.19.48/30
    212.9.19.64/29
    212.9.19.112/28
    212.9.19.152/29
    212.9.19.232/29
    212.9.19.248/29
    212.9.20.56/29
    212.9.20.64/27
    212.9.20.96/28
    212.9.20.224/28
    212.9.20.248/29
    212.9.21.96/28
    212.9.21.192/27
    212.9.21.240/28
    212.9.22.0/29
    212.9.22.8/30
    212.9.22.16/28
    212.9.22.32/27
    212.9.22.64/26
    212.9.22.128/27
    212.9.22.168/29
    212.9.22.176/28
    212.9.22.192/26
    212.9.23.48/28
    212.9.23.80/28
    212.9.23.96/27
    212.9.24.48/28
    212.9.24.88/29
    212.9.24.96/28
    212.9.24.128/29
    212.9.24.152/29
    212.9.24.168/29
    212.9.24.176/28
    212.9.24.192/26
    212.9.25.40/29
    212.9.25.64/29
    213.133.192.0/19
    Nah it's sorted I think

    also implying I can't use VPNs

  7. #35127
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    IP banning these blocks might do the trick

      Spoiler:
    5.35.160.0/22
    37.156.38.0/23
    46.136.43.0/24
    46.136.118.0/24
    46.136.252.0/24
    77.73.185.152/29
    77.73.185.160/29
    77.73.185.192/29
    77.73.185.224/29
    77.73.186.136/29
    77.73.186.216/29
    77.73.187.72/29
    77.73.187.80/29
    77.73.187.104/29
    77.73.187.112/29
    77.73.187.136/29
    77.73.188.72/29
    77.73.188.104/29
    77.73.188.112/28
    77.73.188.160/27
    77.73.188.232/29
    77.73.188.240/28
    77.73.189.8/29
    77.73.189.72/29
    77.73.189.208/28
    77.73.190.48/28
    77.73.190.72/29
    77.73.191.120/29
    77.73.191.128/29
    77.73.191.176/29
    81.20.176.0/20
    85.203.22.160/28
    87.244.74.8/29
    87.244.74.16/28
    87.244.74.32/27
    87.244.74.64/26
    87.244.74.128/25
    87.244.101.0/24
    87.244.102.8/29
    87.244.102.16/28
    87.244.102.32/27
    87.244.102.64/26
    87.244.102.128/25
    87.244.103.0/24
    87.244.108.0/24
    87.244.112.8/29
    87.244.112.16/28
    87.244.112.32/27
    87.244.112.64/26
    87.244.112.128/25
    87.244.119.8/29
    87.244.119.16/28
    87.244.119.32/27
    87.244.119.64/26
    87.244.119.128/25
    87.244.120.16/28
    87.244.120.32/27
    87.244.120.64/26
    87.244.120.128/25
    87.244.121.8/29
    87.244.121.16/28
    87.244.121.32/27
    87.244.121.64/26
    87.244.121.128/25
    87.244.127.128/25
    92.62.208.0/20
    93.191.200.0/22
    104.224.62.0/24
    185.3.52.0/22
    185.26.152.0/22
    185.87.8.0/22
    209.251.252.0/23
    212.9.0.32/29
    212.9.0.56/29
    212.9.0.64/26
    212.9.0.176/28
    212.9.0.192/26
    212.9.2.236/30
    212.9.3.16/29
    212.9.3.88/29
    212.9.3.96/29
    212.9.3.112/28
    212.9.3.128/28
    212.9.3.152/29
    212.9.3.176/28
    212.9.5.32/28
    212.9.5.64/29
    212.9.5.128/26
    212.9.6.8/29
    212.9.6.224/28
    212.9.7.8/29
    212.9.7.80/30
    212.9.7.172/30
    212.9.7.200/29
    212.9.9.40/29
    212.9.9.48/28
    212.9.9.128/25
    212.9.11.8/29
    212.9.11.16/28
    212.9.11.32/27
    212.9.11.64/26
    212.9.11.128/25
    212.9.14.160/27
    212.9.14.192/26
    212.9.15.80/29
    212.9.15.216/29
    212.9.17.136/30
    212.9.17.220/30
    212.9.17.224/29
    212.9.19.0/28
    212.9.19.48/30
    212.9.19.64/29
    212.9.19.112/28
    212.9.19.152/29
    212.9.19.232/29
    212.9.19.248/29
    212.9.20.56/29
    212.9.20.64/27
    212.9.20.96/28
    212.9.20.224/28
    212.9.20.248/29
    212.9.21.96/28
    212.9.21.192/27
    212.9.21.240/28
    212.9.22.0/29
    212.9.22.8/30
    212.9.22.16/28
    212.9.22.32/27
    212.9.22.64/26
    212.9.22.128/27
    212.9.22.168/29
    212.9.22.176/28
    212.9.22.192/26
    212.9.23.48/28
    212.9.23.80/28
    212.9.23.96/27
    212.9.24.48/28
    212.9.24.88/29
    212.9.24.96/28
    212.9.24.128/29
    212.9.24.152/29
    212.9.24.168/29
    212.9.24.176/28
    212.9.24.192/26
    212.9.25.40/29
    212.9.25.64/29
    213.133.192.0/19
    Don't forget to ban 127.0.0.1
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  8. #35128
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,911
    /30? That's a huge mask. Are we trying to ban some weebs?

  9. #35129

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,055
    Can we not turn this into a fucking chase for Xenosis' ass fir 20 pages thread again? Who gives a shit, he's no more obnoxious than some of you shits chasing him all the time.

    Just let it fucking go and get a room and get that steaming sex romp over with already and let us move on.

    He's a fucking dickhead, half of you are fucking dickheads, fhc is beautiful.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  10. #35130
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Just let it fucking go and get a room and get that steaming sex romp over with already and let us move on.
    Dude did you see his keyboard / skelly arm / fag?

  11. #35131

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Just let it fucking go and get a room and get that steaming sex romp over with already and let us move on.
    Dude did you see his keyboard / skelly arm / fag?
    No idea what you're talking about and cannot possibly muster the energy to give a shit about anything related to him tbh. All I know is that people keep feeding him every time he posts.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  12. #35132
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Just let it fucking go and get a room and get that steaming sex romp over with already and let us move on.
    Dude did you see his keyboard / skelly arm / fag?
    hey, it wasn't that skelly

  13. #35133
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,911
    Repost it.

  14. #35134
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,266
    posting forearm pics is so over

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  15. #35135
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Funniest thing is I've yet to be banned.

    Also look at how quickly the Don Jr. nothing-burger story died.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  16. #35136
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    IP banning these blocks might do the trick

      Spoiler:
    0.0.0.0/0
    FYP
    meh

  17. #35137
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,203


  18. #35138
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Obvious example of the failure of communism to provide every-day luxury.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  19. #35139

  20. #35140

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    It's awful hard to see the left side of this as accurate in any way. And right side is much hyperbole and presumption (Murder? No evidence of that at all.)

    Let the investigation play out, then we'll see if nothing is the outcome. I'm wagering it won't be.




Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •