hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1770 of 2036 FirstFirst ... 77012701670172017601767176817691770177117721773178018201870 ... LastLast
Results 35,381 to 35,400 of 40719

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #35381
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,894
    >2017
    >using tapatalk



  2. #35382
    Jori McKie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8, 2014
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So. Phase IV: "Yeah it was treason, so what?"
    It will be until the GOP realize "we were fucked by Putin a lot" or the base rep voters turns on Trumpie or 2018 midterms. Maybe early with another saturday night massacre but i doubt that even firing Mueller, stepping down from Rosenberg etc. will cause that. To many spineless politicans on board right now.

  3. #35383
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So. Phase IV: "Yeah it was treason, so what?"
    It will be until the GOP realize "we were fucked by Putin a lot" or the base rep voters turns on Trumpie or 2018 midterms. Maybe early with another saturday night massacre but i doubt that even firing Mueller, stepping down from Rosenberg etc. will cause that. To many spineless politicans on board right now.


  4. #35384
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,890
    Trump is rubber, Clinton is glue.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  5. #35385
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,430
    After Scott Adams pointed out what signs of cognitive dissonance to look out for this last year has been an amazing amount of fun.

    Like with the last few pages was a masterpiece.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  6. #35386
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,155
    Impeachment chances before 2020: 55%

  7. #35387
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Impeachment chances before 2020: 55%
    Impeachment chances between 2020-2024: 96%
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  8. #35388
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,155
    A Pew poll released Monday shows that Republicans’ views of higher education institutions have taken a dramatic turn for the worse since 2015.

    In September 2015, 54 percent of Republicans told Pew that they had a positive stance on college and universities, while 37 percent felt negatively toward them.

    Today, their attitude seems to have taken a complete U-turn, with 58 percent of Republicans saying that colleges and universities had a “negative effect on the way things are going in the country.” Only 36 percent maintained that they’re good for the country.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-conservatives

  9. #35389
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    A Pew poll released Monday shows that Republicans’ views of higher education institutions have taken a dramatic turn for the worse since 2015.

    In September 2015, 54 percent of Republicans told Pew that they had a positive stance on college and universities, while 37 percent felt negatively toward them.

    Today, their attitude seems to have taken a complete U-turn, with 58 percent of Republicans saying that colleges and universities had a “negative effect on the way things are going in the country.” Only 36 percent maintained that they’re good for the country.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-conservatives
    This when Mizzou enrollment has fallen 23% and Evergreen is facing a similar crisis.

    Fun times ahead as the corrupted 'humanities' is destroying universities from within.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  10. #35390
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Could people stop quoting Rak please? It's making blocking kind of pointless, and he's such a worthless little cunt I don't want to give his words the respect of being read.

    Thx.
    So just block people who quote Rak. Easy peasy.
    I, too, enjoy the slippery slope of censorship of anyone that refuses to confirm my worldview.
    I hear ignoring people is censorship.

    ffs.
    IIRC if someone blocks you on Twitter you can't read their tweets anymore either.

    While I don't see the freedom of speech limited, I wonder if there isn't some rule about publications by the president being public by default. Maybe they're public domain even.

    Tapapapatalk
    I did not know this.. In that case then yes its perfectly valid as he is 100% using Twitter to communicate to the public.

    I thought it was just them being shitty he blocked them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  11. #35391
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,536
    Higher education in the US has been wholly corrupted by commodification where students are seen as little more than debt assets.

    Any revolt on specific campuses or in departments is simply a symptom of that basic underlying corruption. The US education system hasn't turned to shit because of retarded bourgeois feminism becoming a vocal minority due to butthurt virgins on the internet giving them airtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #35392
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    A Pew poll released Monday shows that Republicans’ views of higher education institutions have taken a dramatic turn for the worse since 2015.

    In September 2015, 54 percent of Republicans told Pew that they had a positive stance on college and universities, while 37 percent felt negatively toward them.

    Today, their attitude seems to have taken a complete U-turn, with 58 percent of Republicans saying that colleges and universities had a “negative effect on the way things are going in the country.” Only 36 percent maintained that they’re good for the country.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-conservatives
    psyduck made of psyducks

  13. #35393
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    1,309
    Twitter blocking your tweets isn't censorship holy shit

    The word is going to lose all meaning if you sensitive shitlers start screeching about censorship at the drop of a hat

  14. #35394
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,743
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Twitter blocking your tweets isn't censorship holy shit

    The word is going to lose all meaning if you sensitive shitlers start screeching about censorship at the drop of a hat
    Im not actually arsed about it either way, so drop the sensitive shitler bullshit firstly. But how is it not censorship? Genuine question

  15. #35395
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Twitter blocking your tweets isn't censorship holy shit

    The word is going to lose all meaning if you sensitive shitlers start screeching about censorship at the drop of a hat
    Im not actually arsed about it either way, so drop the sensitive shitler bullshit firstly. But how is it not censorship? Genuine question
    Mr 90 billion genders having a go at people for being sensitive shitters... lol.

    The issue is that Sean Spicer said Dolan's twitter is an official avenue of comms for the administration, yet it is blocking tweets critical of that administration, which is censorship no matter how you try and spin it.



  16. #35396
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,218
    Scott Adams's opinion counts?

    Scott "turtleneck sweaters are tools of emasculation wives inflict on their husbands" Adams?

  17. #35397
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    1,309
    Isn't he the guy who went off the deep end after his divorce and claimed Hillary was going to have him killed after his blogpost in support of Trump

  18. #35398
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,743
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Scott Adams's opinion counts?

    Scott "turtleneck sweaters are tools of emasculation wives inflict on their husbands" Adams?
    doesn't matter if it counts or not

    phoneposting

  19. #35399
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Isn't he the guy who went off the deep end after his divorce and claimed Hillary was going to have him killed after his blogpost in support of Trump
    Nope, it was Hillary "supporters" that were going to kill him, and it was as serious an issue as Pepe being a whit nationalist symbol.

    You've lost the meme war, and are now just a bunch of dry geriatrics.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  20. #35400
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,155
    Can you read tweets your account is blocked to if you log out?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •