hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1748 of 2099 FirstFirst ... 74812481648169817381745174617471748174917501751175817981848 ... LastLast
Results 34,941 to 34,960 of 41972

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I posted his first error in my first post. Maybe work on your reading comprehension.
    That wasn't an error, he just lacked the imagination you have.

You have so much imagination that you can tell me, us, we all, etc all the wrong things about his analysis. So tell us, what kind of things did he fail to imagine?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Is this real? How can this possibly be fucking real? I mean sure I don't doubt the validity but why would he even fucking post that?
    Because NYTimes had these emails already and merely asked him to comment before releasing them.
    aka "Publishing other peoples' emails is only okay when we do it"?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    aka "Publishing other peoples' emails is only okay when we do it"?
    More like; 'publishing other peoples emails is only okay if you do it out-of-context'

The most hilarious part of this is where people go nuts over Trump Jr. posting on twitter his personal email exchanges thinking that since he is obviously guilty his lawyers would insist he post all and everything.

I've gone from a state of considering 'the retards' just kinda retarded, to full-blown aids-full-retard-out-of-touch-retarded. Can't even follow the ways in which people go full-retard any more. They do a way better job than me at trolling, even if unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    I posted his first error in my first post. Maybe work on your reading comprehension.

You have so much imagination that you can tell me, us, we all, etc all the wrong things about his analysis. So tell us, what kind of things did he fail to imagine?
    I just saw an apple fall from a tree and land on the firmament below my feet (hereafter referred to as 'earth'). My investigation reveals a force in the universe, called 'gravity', is the source of the movement. My research further indicates that the big, bright, hot thing in the sky (hereafter referred to as a 'star' and locally the 'sun'), being the the largest measurable source, is the cause of the gravity, and via observation can conclude it acts by pushing things away from it (since clearly the apply did not move towards the sun). However, instead of the apply moving directly away from the sun at a tangential angle from the earth, it moves directly towards the earth, since, as everyone knows, the earth is the center of the universe.

"Other scenarios may produce this pattern of last modified times apples falling to earth, but none were immediately apparent to this author me at the time that this article was published."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post

I just saw an apple fall from a tree and land on the firmament below my feet (hereafter referred to as 'earth'). My investigation reveals a force in the universe, called 'gravity', is the source of the movement. My research further indicates that the big, bright, hot thing in the sky (hereafter referred to as a 'star' and locally the 'sun'), being the the largest measurable source, is the cause of the gravity, and via observation can conclude it acts by pushing things away from it (since clearly the apply did not move towards the sun). However, instead of the apply moving directly away from the sun at a tangential angle from the earth, it moves directly towards the earth, since, as everyone knows, the earth is the center of the universe.

"Other scenarios may produce this pattern of last modified times apples falling to earth, but none were immediately apparent to this author me at the time that this article was published."
    Funny, cause we claimed that gravity was the main component of the fall of said apple, and the esteemed 'erichkknaar' refused to elaborate on his quantum-sideways-motive-force theory which supposedly made the apple fall.

Be specific.

Or remain retarded.

Could people stop quoting Rak please? It's making blocking kind of pointless, and he's such a worthless little cunt I don't want to give his words the respect of being read.

Thx.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Could people stop quoting Rak please? It's making blocking kind of pointless, and he's such a worthless little cunt I don't want to give his words the respect of being read.

Thx.
    You just don't like me being right so much that it makes you jelly.

Pretty much everything I predicted a few months ago is turning out to be true and no one here can stand it, so blocking me is the answer.

Thx.
    So just block people who quote Rak. Easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

Thx.
    I, too, enjoy the slippery slope of censorship of anyone that refuses to confirm my worldview.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

Thx.
    I, too, enjoy the slippery slope of censorship of anyone that refuses to confirm my worldview.
    his world view would be fine if it wasn't backed by a whole pile of shite and slurp. no issue here with people with opposite views, but constant shitposting gets you blocked nbs.

Thx.

Pretty much everything I predicted a few months ago is turning out to be true and no one here can stand it, so blocking me is the answer.

Fair enough, he's just being retarded because he presented some amateur analysis as fact and now he looks like the retarded shitgibbon that he is.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; July 11 2017 at 10:11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarp View Post

Thx.

Haha thats amazing.

Fucking americans.

Thx.
    x <------ The Joke

<------ Your Head
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; July 11 2017 at 11:41:01 PM.

This just in...
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ight-institute

While it's pretty stupid point, it'll be interesting to see how this goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Endless legend hype: so who is going to be easy to do the same although i am in iceland!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    This just in...
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ight-institute

While it's pretty stupid point, it'll be interesting to see how this goes.
    If he is going to use Twitter as his method of "speaking directly to the people," it is entirely valid, as excluding a portion of the public from your public announcements is pretty bogus
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

https://www.twitter.com/yashar/statu...00796957171712

June 7 - 5:16 PM - Don Jr. confirms meeting w/ Russian lawyer

June 7 - 9:13 PM Trump promises press conf the next week with Clinton dirt.

Thx.
    I'm not sure you noticed but it's not about the world view, it's about the utter horseshit supporting it. That's what makes us laugh at it.

Also you're responding to what is clearly a joke.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Thx.
    I'm not sure you noticed but it's not about the world view, it's about the utter horseshit supporting it. That's what makes us laugh at it.

Also you're responding to what is clearly a joke.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Yes, i get that US politics is a joke; I live there, and take part in the process, and enjoy having conversations with individuals willing to discuss things from a rational perspective that at the same time are willing to see more than a narrow viewpoint.

Am I in the wrong place, is the thread mislabeled?