hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2010 of 2032 FirstFirst ... 1010151019101960200020072008200920102011201220132020 ... LastLast
Results 40,181 to 40,200 of 40633

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #40181
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,809
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i'm sorry, if this many years after the fact you think the US just shitcanned a few K of it's citizens in its most famous city, along with the few K who would suffer long term health issues, and the knock in prestige just to make some dollar on redevelopment and chasing oil, then you are a fucking shitlord. an absolute delusional shitlord of the highest order.
    Good argument. Could you add a straw man and personal attack? Oh wait, you got it covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  2. #40182
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i'm sorry, if this many years after the fact you think the US just shitcanned a few K of it's citizens in its most famous city, along with the few K who would suffer long term health issues, and the knock in prestige just to make some dollar on redevelopment and chasing oil, then you are a fucking shitlord. an absolute delusional shitlord of the highest order.
    Good argument. Could you add a straw man and personal attack? Oh wait, you got it covered.
    You're a truther? Had you down as mildly intelligent, oh well.

  3. #40183
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,465
    Attributing the word "false flag" to every act of terrorism (as some people do unfortunately) is pushing the boundaries of reality but to deny that false flag operations never happened or to deny they will ever happen again, then you are a fucking shitlord. an absolute delusional shitlord of the highest order.

  4. #40184

  5. #40185
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,494
    Thing is I don't think that anyone is denying that conspiracies happen, instead that massive conspiracies are always going to be exposed.

    Because there have been conspiracies and we know this because they were exposed.

    A good example is the justification for invading Iraq in 2003. It wasn't a great conspiracy - more of a case of bare-faced political lying - but considerable effort was put into creating a false picture of Iraq's WMD capabilities using dodgied-up intelligence.

    Even at the time the whole thing was leaking like a sieve, with info pouring out to the media from both Government and Intelligence insiders. But the conspirators got their invasion and the rest is history.

    Yet supposedly just two years earlier in 2001 the same government and intelligence agencies were somehow able to pull off this extraordinary attack on the USA in full sight of the public and the media, kill thousands, and then impose secrecy on hundreds of thousands of people who were in a position to expose the whole thing.

  6. #40186
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    A republican senator who likes cuck porn is 'weird shit'?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  7. #40187
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    The Manhattan Project wasn't an exactly super well kept secret.

    http://io9.gizmodo.com/secrets-of-th...eri-1626524763

    Since September 1943, investigations were conducted of more than 1,500 'loose talk' or leakage of information cases and corrective action was taken in more than 1,200 violations of procedures for handling classified material…. Complete security of information could be achieved only by following all leaks to their source.
    So using the Manhattan Project as a standard for keeping secrets is hilarious.

    And compartmentalization of information is generally very good security policy. But as Snowden has shown, it's not standard policy for US intelligence agencies. He was given Top Secret clearance and had access to tons of documents that had nothing to do with his job.

    Tapapapatalk
    Snowden is a bit "special" actually, once you stuff info into a computer you're going to need somebody to look after it, and whoever you pick is invariably going to need greater-than-need-to-know access, you could of course assign a bloke to each nitty-gritty little instance where computing is needed, but that costs a lot of money.

    you would of course imagine that the vetting process for such a position is particularly rigorous, you're handing the golden keys to this person after all but reality is it's the same as for basically every other civilian contractor and to make matters even more amusing, it's not particularly well paid either, so yea predictable outcome is predictable.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  8. #40188

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,267
    As a fledgling law clerk, Cruz said he once searched for hardcore pornography using the term “cantaloupe” alongside retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor — for work, he said.
    Im not telling anyone how to live their life, but damn son... at least his taste seems to have moved up from fruit to MFF.

  9. #40189
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    As a fledgling law clerk, Cruz said he once searched for hardcore pornography using the term “cantaloupe” alongside retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor — for work, he said.
    Im not telling anyone how to live their life, but damn son... at least his taste seems to have moved up from fruit to MFF.
    So it seems. Also Rak's a tard, the blonde who showed up second is Cory Chase. 95% of her portfolio is incest fetish porn, not cuckold porn.

    Video summary:

      Spoiler:

  10. #40190
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,465
    Modern porn is dogshit


  11. #40191
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,870
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Modern porn is dogshit

    I stumbled across fart porn the other day in related videos.

    Funny as fuck

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  12. #40192
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,866
    Interesting piece on Shillary's book and why she still doesn't get it.

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-clear-message



  13. #40193
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    As a fledgling law clerk, Cruz said he once searched for hardcore pornography using the term “cantaloupe” alongside retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor — for work, he said.
    Im not telling anyone how to live their life, but damn son... at least his taste seems to have moved up from fruit to MFF.
    So it seems. Also Rak's a tard, the blonde who showed up second is Cory Chase. 95% of her portfolio is incest fetish porn, not cuckold porn.

    Video summary:

      Spoiler:
    Both looked like grandmothers to me, sorry for the mistake.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  14. #40194
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,415
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  15. #40195
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Modern porn is dogshit



    You take it back, this is the best timeline

  16. #40196
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,293

  17. #40197
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,415
    Isn't it amazing how the left in the US keeps virtue signaling over how sexually progressive they are, yet it is amongst the conservatives we find all the fun and naughty sex lives?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  18. #40198

    Join Date
    June 23, 2011
    Posts
    168
    Not amazing, but rather expected. It's what repression tends to do to people, not to mention that it's news exactly because they are doing the opposite of what they preach!

  19. #40199
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,494
    I can definitely see Trump being into incest porn.

    I see it like the final scene from the movie Aguirre, the Wrath of God, with Trump in an abandoned Whitehouse holding the body of his daughter.

    When we reach the sea, we will build a bigger ship, and sail north to take Trinidad from the Spanish crown. From there we'll sail on and take Mexico from Cortés. What great treachery that will be! Then all of New Spain will be ours, and we'll produce history as others produce plays. I, the Wrath of God, will marry my own daughter and with her I will found the purest dynasty the world has ever seen. Together, we shall rule this entire continent. We shall endure. I am the Wrath of God! Who else is with me?
    Made even creepier by the fact that Klaus Kinski was also a psychotic pedo.

  20. #40200
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    I can definitely see Trump being into incest porn.

    I see it like the final scene from the movie Aguirre, the Wrath of God, with Trump in an abandoned Whitehouse holding the body of his daughter.

    When we reach the sea, we will build a bigger ship, and sail north to take Trinidad from the Spanish crown. From there we'll sail on and take Mexico from Cortés. What great treachery that will be! Then all of New Spain will be ours, and we'll produce history as others produce plays. I, the Wrath of God, will marry my own daughter and with her I will found the purest dynasty the world has ever seen. Together, we shall rule this entire continent. We shall endure. I am the Wrath of God! Who else is with me?
    Made even creepier by the fact that Klaus Kinski was also a psychotic pedo.
    He does his to keep the race pure and white, now what have you contributed?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •