hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1996 of 2037 FirstFirst ... 996149618961946198619931994199519961997199819992006 ... LastLast
Results 39,901 to 39,920 of 40724

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Between Duckslayer and Smuggo, I suppose I'll have to turn off signatures. Guess this is why other sites have size-limits on sig images.....
    what are you, some sort of communism sympathiser? I thought you were a proud Fascist scot like myself?
    Please stop.
    Race traitor!
    You're not very good at this you know.
    i know, its because im only pretending to be a fascist and ive ran our of mosley quotes already. Please keep up
    No, I mean you're simply not a very good troll. You're far too obvious and heavy handed, hence easy to ignore.

Try harder.
    What made it too obvious? the massive British Fascist flag? Fuck i thought i was being subtle
    It's ok Duck. Some folks simply aren't good at certain things. I'm sure you'll be ok when this moment passes.
    Three Degrees Alistair everyone!
    See what I mean. Keep trying, at some point you might, with luck and hard work, reach the level of Xeno. Good luck!

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

nbs after the whole NSU and Verfassungsschutz thing.

But will it blend?

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    But will it blend?
    Everything blends.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    But will it blend?
    Everything blends.
    my protein powder disagrees
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    But will it blend?
    Everything blends.
    my protein powder disagrees
    Mate it's not my fault your blender sucks.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    This destroys your "They were selling info to Pakistan" theory though does it? If they were spies, even with the best deal in the world they'd be spending decades in prison and who would turn themselves in for that?
    Exclusive: Police Report Indicates Wasserman Schultz IT Aide Planted Computer For Investigators To Find

A laptop that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has frantically fought to keep prosecutors from examining may have been planted for police to find by her since-indicted staffer, Imran Awan, along with a letter to the U.S. Attorney.

#1 a Pakistani ID card with the name Mohommed Ashraf Awan
    #2 a copy – not original – of a drivers license with name Imran Awan
    #3 a copy (front and back) of his congressional ID
    #4 an Apple laptop with the homescreen initials ‘RepDWS’
    #5 composition notebooks with notes handwritten saying ‘attorney client privilege’ and possibly discussing case details below
    #6 loose letters addressed to US Attorney of DC discussing the apparent owner of the bag being investigated.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/ex...hultzs-laptop/

Oh...

This...

Is going to be GOOD.

Edit: And... this is the point at which the presidency turns, and why Trump timed the reach-out to the dems at this time.
    Last edited by Rakshasa The Cat; September 7 2017 at 07:09:23 PM.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    This destroys your "They were selling info to Pakistan" theory though does it? If they were spies, even with the best deal in the world they'd be spending decades in prison and who would turn themselves in for that?
    Exclusive: Police Report Indicates Wasserman Schultz IT Aide Planted Computer For Investigators To Find

A laptop that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has frantically fought to keep prosecutors from examining may have been planted for police to find by her since-indicted staffer, Imran Awan, along with a letter to the U.S. Attorney.

#5 composition notebooks with notes handwritten saying ‘attorney client privilege’ and possibly discussing case details below
    #6 loose letters addressed to US Attorney of DC discussing the apparent owner of the bag being investigated.

Oh...

This...

Is going to be GOOD.
    Why doesnt it say anywhere in the article how they got this supposed police report and how they authenticated it?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SILLY COMMUNISTS? THE FAR LEFT, ANTIFA THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AND EVEN MORE DANGEROUS. THEY WILL KILL YOU TOO AFTER THE REVOLUTION.

Meanwhile.
    For a bill that does not exist yet and whose details are not public, Bernie Sanders’s new single-payer health care bill sure is popular. First, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) announced her plans to co-sponsor it; then Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) joined in. According to reporting by my Vox colleague Jeff Stein, Cory Booker (D-NJ) has staff working with Sanders and others on formulating the bill.

Warren, Sanders, Harris, and Booker are arguably the most famous and most-admired Democratic senators in the country among the party’s base; the betting markets give a 55 percent chance that one of them will be the 2020 nominee for president.

Other contenders are getting on board with single-payer — or “Medicare for all,” where the federal government would provide health insurance for every American financed through taxes — as well. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) declared, “We should have Medicare for all,” at a rally against Republican attempts to roll back Obamacare. Meanwhile 117 House Democrats (over 60 percent of the caucus) have co-sponsored HR 676, the Expanded & Improved Medicare For All Act offered every Congress by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI).

This is what an emerging party consensus looks like. Over time, some issues become so widely accepted within a party as to be a de facto requirement for anyone aspiring to lead it. No Democrat would run for president, or even for House or Senate minority leader, without supporting the DREAM Act. No Republican would try for a leadership position without supporting repeal of the estate tax.

And the way things are going, soon no Democratic leader will be able to oppose single-payer.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...democrats-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

Oh...

This...

Is going to be GOOD.
    Why doesnt it say anywhere in the article how they got this supposed police report and how they authenticated it?
    It's too detailed, not the kind of anonymous sources that told us the president was angry at someone over something. It contains dates, specific descriptions of events, list of what was found, etc.

The daily caller might not be the NYT, yet even they know they can't be that specific without seeing it first-hand. (which they claim they did)

We're probably looking at a well planned and choreographed roll-out of this whole thing. First DC publishes a very detailed yet boringly titled article, Alex Jones does his rant where he connects all the dots (a must-see) and tells DC they need to update their headline, DC does.

All the InfoWarriors are now primed, DC serves as a respectable (enough) reference to point to, and it will build from here. And Trump's reach-out to the dems looks like it was timed for this, or the reverse.
    Last edited by Rakshasa The Cat; September 7 2017 at 07:34:08 PM.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    /pol/ would never create a detailed fake police report, no sireee.

I think the very most basic standard one should expect of anyone trying to tell you information, is a vague idea of how or why they think that information is accurate. Or at a minimum a reference to the fact that you cant disclose that but explaining how you were able to verify it. I mean, why wouldnt you do that if you want people to take you seriously?

/pol/ would never create a detailed fake police report, no sireee.

I think the very most basic standard one should expect of anyone trying to tell you information, is a vague idea of how or why they think that information is accurate. Or at a minimum a reference to the fact that you cant disclose that but explaining how you were able to verify it. I mean, why wouldnt you do that if you want people to take you seriously?
    Well, you could base your objection to the article over the investigative journalist being fooled by /pol/-faked police reports.

Not convinced of that.

The hurricanes is just God washing out the swamp so it can be properly drained.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/

This actually makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post

Their argument is that its unconstitutional.
    That's up to a court to decide, which these days could mean anything.
    Except for it got decided.

By Mr. Trump and Mr. Sessions.

And boy did the latter have a shit-eating grin on his face as he announced how he was stripping away legal protections from nearly one million young Americans, most of which have never known or remembered life in another nation.
    Guess their parents should have thought of that, eh?

Not sure why this, of all things, is the one unique thing where kids "shouldn't suffer because of their parents". Kids suffer because of their parents decisions on a regular daily basis.

Also, love the implication that having to go to another country is akin to torture, or that kids who get moved to other countries are being child abused.

The "Dreamers" will be fine in their home countries, and we don't owe them citizenship and benefits because their parents broke the law.

Like I said, if you think this is so vital, win some elections and pass some laws. I could care less if congress passes a law to let in a few tens of millions more immigrants. Most immigrants > 3rd+ Gen Americans anyway, in my experience.

What I am against is the constant "fuck laws, do what feels right to my emo lib self" as the rule of the land for some folks.
    If your a republican, the constitution is basically toilet paper. Good enough to wipe the shit off your ass, but not good enough to not make your shit stink.

Meanwhile.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Sunset invasion is kinda bullshit, i'd say all of the this.

God only knows how many Neo-Nazis keep "anti-left kill lists" in their heads, without writing it down. Better arrest them all, before they commit a heinous crime of "writing stuff on paper".

Just look at their evil drawings!:

MG42 and MP40!!! On one piece of paper!!!!!!

MONSTERS!!!!
    Last edited by Don Rumata; September 8 2017 at 04:02:35 AM.