hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1956 of 2098 FirstFirst ... 95614561856190619461953195419551956195719581959196620062056 ... LastLast
Results 39,101 to 39,120 of 41948

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    I guess I'm a gay nazi now since I'm in Houston.

I've been waiting 3 years for my complementary cowboy boots and stetson hat, but I guess I should have been asking for an assless leather Hugo Boss uniform.
    Floods are punishment for bronyism
    More creditable than Ann Coulter.
    Last edited by Nu11u5; September 1 2017 at 10:00:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Important legal question being settled in US courts as we speak:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siam...to-masturbate/
    So, despite being fake news, as a lawyer how would you go about tackling this?

There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    I'm gonna go on a limb here and guess on case to case basis, because really it's that uncommon.
    Obviously... Was just curious about the process.

There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    These people managed to sort it out. I suspect it was a wild wedding night.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

These people managed to sort it out. I suspect it was a wild wedding night.

I'm guessing they didn't share 'an organ' and there was a bit of mutual planning for the wedding arrangements.

What happens with these folks?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Friend is going to Florida and has promised to locate and purchase at least 4 MAGA hats for us to wear (((ironically)))

There's another hurricane gearing up out in the Atlantic, already cat 3.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    There's another hurricane gearing up out in the Atlantic, already cat 3.
    Where's it headed? If Florida has big ocean swells they may flood for good. Inland Florida is lower than coastal
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    The south needs a good drowning tbh

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Why don't you call for genocide about it?

Oh wait, you just did.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Trump's personal bodyguard and a trusted aide for 20 years is resigning.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-to-plan-exit

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Trump's personal bodyguard and a trusted aide for 20 years is resigning.

Water based metaphors are problematic, please use appropriate trigger warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

So according to this this man earns way less then the 1%. And we still have 4 or 5 people here claiming to earn enough t be in the 1%. ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

So according to this this man earns way less then the 1%. And we still have 4 or 5 people here claiming to earn enough t be in the 1%. ROFL.
    $250,000 isn't 1%er territory. Maybe 10%er territory but 1%ers make million(s) a year and are valued from a few millions to billions.

The 0.1% make about 5% of total global earnings a year disappear. The scale of inequality is basically impossible to grasp for most people.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post

$250,000 isn't 1%er territory. Maybe 10%er territory but 1%ers make million(s) a year and are valued from a few millions to billions.
    We know, it's why it's funny.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The 0.1% make about 5% of total global earnings a year disappear. The scale of inequality is basically impossible to grasp for most people.
    disappear is the wrong word, they just have so much money that it doesn't matter if they fuck up an investment. Elon Musk for example a man with so much money that he can decide on a whim that he wants to hire scientists and engineers and create his own space program.

edit: Oh, sorry does your conditioning only require that the negative aspects be true?
    Last edited by Tellenta; September 2 2017 at 08:55:18 AM.

disappear is the wrong word, they just have so much money that it doesn't matter if they fuck up an investment. Elon Musk for example a man with so much money that he can decide on a whim that he wants to hire scientists and engineers and create his own space program.

edit: Oh, sorry does your conditioning only require that the negative aspects be true?
    You misunderstand me.

These people make 5% of global earnings vanish from the books. The money filters up to them, can be tracked for a short period and then simply never makes it onto accounting sheets at the end destination. It ends up in tax havens probably. 5% is a lot of potential redistribution.

You misunderstand me.

These people make 5% of global earnings vanish from the books. The money filters up to them, can be tracked for a short period and then simply never makes it onto accounting sheets at the end destination. It ends up in tax havens probably. 5% is a lot of potential redistribution.
    Nothing vanishes from the books, it just isn't looked at or is legal enough. A good portion of that "wealth" is owned by the entertainment industry (sports included). Essentially people that acquire wealth with a quickness in a relatively short period of their lifetime. A good portion of which end up broke as fuck by 50. Unless you are referring to tax havens, that's not global earnings vanishing that's taxes vanishing. The money still exists.

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor

Talking about the average earnings is misleading when dealing with boundaries like 1%.

The numbers I've seen say you need to earn some $350-450k to qualify as a 1%'er. When you write millions you're talking about something closer to 0.1%'ers.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack