hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2080 of 2098 FirstFirst ... 1080158019802030207020772078207920802081208220832090 ... LastLast
Results 41,581 to 41,600 of 41948

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

SJWs are a literal strawman.

Last edited by Aea; November 8 2017 at 02:37:15 AM.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    On the bright side they will at least be crippled with debt for the rest of their lives paying off their tuition for illustrious degrees in highly desirable fields like Adventure Tourism and Sustainable Art.
    That's OK, Saint Bernie will wave his hammer and sickle and cancel their student debt.

Edit: Wait, what?!? "Sustainable Art"?!? Is that really a thing?

Found a degree in "EcoGastronomy" from University of New Hampshire. Dual major, too!
    https://www.unh.edu/ecogastronomy/homepage

Fucking Millennials...
    Found the bitter, entitled old man.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    On the bright side they will at least be crippled with debt for the rest of their lives paying off their tuition for illustrious degrees in highly desirable fields like Adventure Tourism and Sustainable Art.
    That's OK, Saint Bernie will wave his hammer and sickle and cancel their student debt.

Found a degree in "EcoGastronomy" from University of New Hampshire. Dual major, too!

Fucking Millennials...
    Just now?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

Fucking Millennials...
    Alistair and Don Rumata together at last? Horseshoe theory works!

Trump reading from a teleprompter and only going slightly off-course (i.e. his golf courses and election fluff).

Will be called presidential.

Remember when Obama had read from a teleprompter? Fox News doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    twirling your hands in the air instead of clapping to prevent emotionally scarring someone
    wat
    Somewhere in the leftist database of stupid ideas of bullshit is that clapping (making loud noises) can trigger someone.

edit: So therefore clapping should be dissuaded and frowned upon.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ggers-anxiety/
    Yeah, no, that's dumb.
    This happened at the Washington state Democratic Convention last year. TBH I thought it was a bit silly, but it really made the experience of spending 12 hours in a convention hall full of people making brief speeches a *lot* less fatiguing.
    is this an actual thing? fucking hell
    yep. Its pretty crazy; but I used to think all these things you see about snowflake college students was just jokes blown out of proportions; then I went to my girlfriends literally super-hippie college for a week, and no its actually true. They have separate lunches because there were enough vegans were freaking out about people eating meat in the same room as them. There was also some melt down between the kids taking the Forestry course and the tree huggers. Amazing, and smelly, scenes

>being surprised at dramatic bullshit from uni students

I swear all the alt-righters screeching about SJWs either didn't finish their education or are strawmanning hard for attention
    Unless there's been an clear shift in university culture the past 5 or so years? I suppose these things can be easy to miss if you live in a body pillow dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Beautiful.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Beautiful.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Identity Politics.

SAD. VERY SAD.

Drain. The. Swamp.

twirling your hands in the air instead of clapping to prevent emotionally scarring someone
    wat
    Somewhere in the leftist database of stupid ideas of bullshit is that clapping (making loud noises) can trigger someone.

Yeah, no, that's dumb.
    This happened at the Washington state Democratic Convention last year. TBH I thought it was a bit silly, but it really made the experience of spending 12 hours in a convention hall full of people making brief speeches a *lot* less fatiguing.
    yep. Its pretty crazy; but I used to think all these things you see about snowflake college students was just jokes blown out of proportions; then I went to my girlfriends literally super-hippie college for a week, and no its actually true. They have separate lunches because there were enough vegans were freaking out about people eating meat in the same room as them. There was also some melt down between the kids taking the Forestry course and the tree huggers. Amazing, and smelly, scenes

I swear all the alt-righters screeching about SJWs either didn't finish their education or are strawmanning hard for attention
    This wasn't uni students, it was in an adult real world setting. Try going outside before claiming something isn't real.

This is very poetic, I kinda like it.

Banned
    wat

Yeah, no, that's dumb.

Students weren't afraid of clapping or invited speakers when I was at university.

Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    wat

Yeah, no, that's dumb.

Students weren't afraid of clapping or invited speakers when I was at university.
    Dear are scared of loud noises.. Dear are tasty. Modern students are therefore tasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Lana confirmed as having cannibalized her roommate.

(its deer, not dear)
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

GLORIOUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Lana confirmed as having cannibalized her roommate.

(its deer, not dear)
    I knew that.. Who said I didn't.. It hasn't been a long day and I've not been drinking.. (not enough that I shouldn't have gotten that right though)

Also this is my what the fuck America post. Seriously, you have a problem and us other countries want to help but step 1 is acknowledging there is a problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

No problem. No problem. You’re the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't change the fact that trans bathrooms are ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARDED.