hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2117 of 2130 FirstFirst ... 1117161720172067210721142115211621172118211921202127 ... LastLast
Results 42,321 to 42,340 of 42599

Thread: Orange Pawn [USA Politics Thread]

  1. #42321
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    Triggered/10

    A1 post, someone rep.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  2. #42322
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    rep deployed for Joe, but you're missing this one

    if we're carving up germany, we should do it right tbh.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  3. #42323
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,965
    Aldri mer, freden i Brömsebro.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  4. #42324
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    rep deployed for Joe, but you're missing this one

    if we're carving up germany, we should do it right tbh.
    It's funny that Walrus didn't carve it up but gave us some stuff back.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  5. #42325
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    rep deployed for Joe, but you're missing this one

    if we're carving up germany, we should do it right tbh.
    It's funny that Walrus didn't carve it up but gave us some stuff back.

    Tapapapatalk
    eh fair point i suppose
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  6. #42326
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    rep deployed for Joe, but you're missing this one

    if we're carving up germany, we should do it right tbh.
    It's funny that Walrus didn't carve it up but gave us some stuff back.

    Tapapapatalk
    eh fair point i suppose
    The people of the world donates the rest of Denmark to Germany so you can complete your collection.

  7. #42327
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,640
    The Rhine is the natural border of France.

  8. #42328
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    rep deployed for Joe, but you're missing this one

    if we're carving up germany, we should do it right tbh.
    It's funny that Walrus didn't carve it up but gave us some stuff back.

    Tapapapatalk
    eh fair point i suppose
    The people of the world donates the rest of Denmark to Germany so you can complete your collection.
    just as long as it means we get to deport all the norwegians down here into the mid-atlantic where they belong.

    with concrete shoes.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  9. #42329
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?
    "Crimea is Ukrainian"

  10. #42330
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    The Rhine is the natural border of France.
    The Seine is the natural border of Germany.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  11. #42331
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,605
    "Srbija do Kosova!"
    o\


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  12. #42332

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm not the one claiming he doesnt do anything. He did a lot in one year
    In a way, I guess he did a lot. Most recently for example, when he publically incriminated himself.

    Again.
    Wait 'til this evening: he's gonna start a new Intifada when announcing that Jerusalem is Israel's capitol. ...
    Told ya so: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ove/929806001/

  13. #42333
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    The Rhine is the natural border of France.
    The Seine is the natural border of Germany.
    Pssh nuzzing personelle mi ami

    *Tips Kepi*

  14. #42334
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel." What's next?

    "Danzig and Konigsberg are rightfully German"

    "Tibet is an occupied nation"

    "Taiwan is the real China"

    "Kashmir belongs to India"

    "Rhodesia will rise again"

    "Las Malvinas have always been Argentine"

    "Alcase and Lorraine belong to France"

    ??
    rep deployed for Joe, but you're missing this one

    if we're carving up germany, we should do it right tbh.
    Damn how could I forget the rightful Dansk lands of Slesvig. Hopefully our PRESIDENT makes a declaration soon about the status of this disputed region.

  15. #42335

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    5,802
    Al Franklin's resignation speech seemed rather "sorry, not sorry"

  16. #42336
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Al Franklin's resignation speech seemed rather "sorry, not sorry"
    I'm sure Democrat insiders despised him ever since he got elected and were looking for a chance to finally get rid of a hated outsider.

  17. #42337
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Al Franklin's resignation speech seemed rather "sorry, not sorry"
    I'm sure Democrat insiders despised him ever since he got elected and were looking for a chance to finally get rid of a hated outsider.
    Durrr Deep Party

  18. #42338
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Al Franklin's resignation speech seemed rather "sorry, not sorry"
    I'm sure Democrat insiders despised him ever since he got elected and were looking for a chance to finally get rid of a hated outsider.
    Durrr Deep Party
    fair enough but wasn't it Democrats telling him to resign that bascially led to it?

  19. #42339

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Al Franklin's resignation speech seemed rather "sorry, not sorry"
    I'm sure Democrat insiders despised him ever since he got elected and were looking for a chance to finally get rid of a hated outsider.
    DWS and DNC mafia strikes again!

    #Bernie2025

  20. #42340
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Al Franklin's resignation speech seemed rather "sorry, not sorry"
    I'm sure Democrat insiders despised him ever since he got elected and were looking for a chance to finally get rid of a hated outsider.
    DWS and DNC mafia strikes again!

    #Bernie2025
    They destroyed one of their most powerful voices in the Senate for PC points.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •