hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2113 of 2131 FirstFirst ... 1113161320132063210321102111211221132114211521162123 ... LastLast
Results 42,241 to 42,260 of 42607

Thread: Orange Pawn [USA Politics Thread]

  1. #42241

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Im glad he didnt, im allergic to Stormfront links.

  2. #42242

    Join Date
    October 30, 2017
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    It will be a success, but in the scheme of things it would have been almost unthinkable NOT to pass at least one piece of legislation given Republican total domination of the US political organs, particularly one as universally loved by Republicans as fiscally irresponsible tax breaks.
    Thanks for letting me know your opinion on it.

  3. #42243
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,465
    It's ok he dindu nuffin


  4. #42244
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Im glad he didnt, im allergic to Stormfront links.
    the archive links pops up on 4chan's /pol/ board on google, so it's not quite stormfront, it's stormfront's glue huffing edgy little brother more or less.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  5. #42245
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,070
    It seems everyone here forgot that Trump also made sure that the postoffice on Guam got a new name.

    Take that for 'achievements'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  6. #42246
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Im glad he didnt, im allergic to Stormfront links.
    the archive links pops up on 4chan's /pol/ board on google, so it's not quite stormfront, it's stormfront's glue huffing edgy little brother more or less.
    Isn't Stormfront down anyway?
    nevar forget

  7. #42247
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Im glad he didnt, im allergic to Stormfront links.
    the archive links pops up on 4chan's /pol/ board on google, so it's not quite stormfront, it's stormfront's glue huffing edgy little brother more or less.
    Isn't Stormfront down anyway?
    If I recall my news properly they were shut down on US based platforms and are now up and running on a Russian based platform.

    On the other hand stormfront is on my list of things I'm not going to google so my info is questionable.

  8. #42248
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Smarnca, just do everyone a favor and tell us where you copied that list from. We all know you didn't compile it.
    Im glad he didnt, im allergic to Stormfront links.
    the archive links pops up on 4chan's /pol/ board on google, so it's not quite stormfront, it's stormfront's glue huffing edgy little brother more or less.
    Isn't Stormfront down anyway?
    If I recall my news properly they were shut down on US based platforms and are now up and running on a Russian based platform.

    On the other hand stormfront is on my list of things I'm not going to google so my info is questionable.
    Dude lmao

    They're not gonna lock you up immediately


  9. #42249
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Also how can the congress just shut down?
    The same way it does every year almost since Obama took over and the GOP decided obstruction is better than constructive work.

    Basically the US has a limit on how much money the federal government can borrow. That is currently at 1.5 trillion dollars. On Friday the federal government will have spent enough money to reach that limit. So after Friday the federal government cannot spend a single cent on anything, be it wages to federal employees, military, utility bills etc.

    Also it is not the Congress shutting down, it's the federal government. Which is a far bigger deal.
    A limit that congress imposed on itself, mark you. Not on the spending, of course, no limits were put on that, just on the ability to collect the revenue to pay for it.


    Brought to you by Conservatism, The Ideology Of Fiscal Responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  10. #42250
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    It seems everyone here forgot that Trump also made sure that the postoffice on Guam got a new name.

    Take that for 'achievements'!
    Well someone pass me a tissue to dry these liberal tears
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  11. #42251
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,440
    Mike Pence Once Ratted Out His Fraternity Brothers For Having A Keg

    http://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-o...ing-keg-735711

    Speaks truly of the character of our next president.

    During one rowdy bash, the brothers found out a dean was coming to the house and tried to hide evidence of their illicit activities, according to the article.

    The future vice president greeted the dean at the door and proceeded to direct him straight to the kegs, telling the official they belonged to Phi Gamma Delta, his former brother said.

    This was a major departure from the fraternity’s usual practice: Whoever answered the door took the blame for the booze so the whole house wasn’t formally disciplined, according to Murphy. But after Pence allegedly snitched, the entire fraternity was handed a harsh punishment.

    “They really raked us over the coals. The whole house was locked down,” Murphy told the magazine.

    Pence’s brothers were furious with him, but he maintained a good relationship with the administration. In fact, he was so beloved by school officials that Hanover offered him a job after he graduated, according to The Atlantic.

  12. #42252
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Mike Pence Once Ratted Out His Fraternity Brothers For Having A Keg

    http://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-o...ing-keg-735711

    Speaks truly of the character of our next president.
    What a fucking (closet) faggot.

  13. #42253
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Mike Pence Once Ratted Out His Fraternity Brothers For Having A Keg

    http://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-o...ing-keg-735711

    Speaks truly of the character of our next president.

    During one rowdy bash, the brothers found out a dean was coming to the house and tried to hide evidence of their illicit activities, according to the article.

    The future vice president greeted the dean at the door and proceeded to direct him straight to the kegs, telling the official they belonged to Phi Gamma Delta, his former brother said.

    This was a major departure from the fraternity’s usual practice: Whoever answered the door took the blame for the booze so the whole house wasn’t formally disciplined, according to Murphy. But after Pence allegedly snitched, the entire fraternity was handed a harsh punishment.

    “They really raked us over the coals. The whole house was locked down,” Murphy told the magazine.

    Pence’s brothers were furious with him, but he maintained a good relationship with the administration. In fact, he was so beloved by school officials that Hanover offered him a job after he graduated, according to The Atlantic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  14. #42254
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Passing one major bill (which he hasnt done yet) is not "a lot in one year"
    To be fair he has also significantly damaged America's credibility and infulence abroad. That's quite an accomplishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  15. #42255
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,367
    watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  16. #42256
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,171
    Risking Backlash, Trump Plans To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel's Capital http://n.pr/2izfEpt
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  17. #42257

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Risking Backlash, Trump Plans To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel's Capital http://n.pr/2izfEpt
    Can't get impeached if you start WWIII first.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  18. #42258
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Risking Backlash, Trump Plans To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel's Capital http://n.pr/2izfEpt
    Can't get impeached if you start WWIII first.
    Doubt recognising Jerusalem as Israels capital will start WWIII.

    As the saying does, 1 Billion China men don't give a shit.

  19. #42259
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Risking Backlash, Trump Plans To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel's Capital http://n.pr/2izfEpt
    Can't get impeached if you start WWIII first.
    Doubt recognising Jerusalem as Israels capital will start WWIII.
    Have you seen the people in the middle east?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  20. #42260
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Risking Backlash, Trump Plans To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel's Capital http://n.pr/2izfEpt
    Can't get impeached if you start WWIII first.
    Doubt recognising Jerusalem as Israels capital will start WWIII.
    Have you seen the people in the middle east?
    Almost everybody there is already at war with Israel more or less.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •