hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1452 of 2062 FirstFirst ... 45295213521402144214491450145114521453145414551462150215521952 ... LastLast
Results 29,021 to 29,040 of 41222

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    It all starts with the act of silencing followed by the sound of silence. In nerd speak Hitler and Nazi's get referenced so much because when the movement started they rolled a 20.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tellenta again.

Loverly. Really.
    I'm a 'Murican liberal, if I smell free speech getting silenced I come in Rambo style. Yall bitches just don't know.
    No m8, I feel you. I took the oath I took seriously.
    meh

It all starts with the act of silencing followed by the sound of silence. In nerd speak Hitler and Nazi's get referenced so much because when the movement started they rolled a 20.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tellenta again.

Loverly. Really.
    I'm a 'Murican liberal, if I smell free speech getting silenced I come in Rambo style. Yall bitches just don't know.
    No m8, I feel you. I took the oath I took seriously.
    *fistbumparino

What happens if there's conclusive proof that outside (Russian) forces dramatically affected the outcome of the election?

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    What happens if there's conclusive proof that outside (Russian) forces dramatically affected the outcome of the election?
    Gonna have to prove they hacked and altered the election results.

Real talk, everything that was revealed by the Russian haxX0rs was legitimate. Hillary and the DNC leadership did conspire to and accomplish the corruption of the DNC to ensure her nomination. What breaks my heart the most is that the "new" leadership is the same fucking hat just a different color. I can't vote republican and now there is an 80% chance I can't vote democrat. Granted I can't think of any Republican or Democrat leadership that are not knocking on deaths door that are worth a shit. So damn.

We as a country deserve Trump, we fucking earned it.

It would probably be a shit storm. But it doesn't matter because there will never be conclusive proof of that sort. Anything short of Putin explicitly saying he owns Trump has plausible deniability.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

So, honest answer? Not a huge amount if it was without collusion. The US may log a complaint with the UN as its against some UN treaty, the UN will investigate and drag its toes and if you are lucky eventually they will declare they are adding additional sanctions on to Russia.. So basically nothing.

Now if the whole Trump/Russian collusion thing turns out to be true (which I honestly doubt) then at the very least it will give Republicans the opportunity to dump and impeach (and probably jail) Trump without a massive backlash. It would be very hard for even Trumps most die hard fans to back him if this happened (bar the nut jobs that will just say its all fake) which is the perfect opportunity to remove him and install someone loyal to the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

While trying to remember which party Trump stood for (I cant even remember who the Aussie MPs run for so I stand no chance with your silly US 2 party system) I found this.. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN16R2O1

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    While trying to remember which party Trump stood for (I cant even remember who the Aussie MPs run for so I stand no chance with your silly US 2 party system) I found this.. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN16R2O1
    Silver linings and all that.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Why the fuck we need to talk about some old retard (and Tim Allen), if FBI director just testified that there in Counter-Intelligence investigation involving a sitting US President?
    Because celebrity opinions are important (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
      Spoiler:
    LMFAO. This is the first time Tim Allen has ever been funny. What an ignorant tool.
    Quite right, there is absolutely no political bias or pressures in Hollywood. What a joke that guy is! Galaxy Quest, still good tho.
    Its certainly not 30's Germany. Now he just looks like the ignorant pig knuckle he is.
    Quite right. The only 1930's Germany today is the Trump Administration and their Fascism-in-Action. Damn Nazis.
    Currently I dare say Erdogan is the closest contender for the Germany in the 30s sim.

Also: [ SPOILER ] tags, use them, ffs! No need to quote a pic in every. single. fucking. answer.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
      Spoiler:
    LMFAO. This is the first time Tim Allen has ever been funny. What an ignorant tool.
    Quite right, there is absolutely no political bias or pressures in Hollywood. What a joke that guy is! Galaxy Quest, still good tho.
    Its certainly not 30's Germany. Now he just looks like the ignorant pig knuckle he is.
    Quite right. The only 1930's Germany today is the Trump Administration and their Fascism-in-Action. Damn Nazis.

Currently I dare say Erdogan is the closest contender for the Germany in the 30s sim.

Also: [ SPOILER ] tags, use them, ffs! No need to quote a pic in every. single. fucking. answer.
    ?

Banned

lmao

>President Trump‏ @POTUS The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process.

NSA and FBI: uwotm8
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Spoiler:

You are completely mistaken if you think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
      Spoiler:

?
    Yeah no idea what hes going on about either.

Guys guys maybe he's blowing the whistle that it's actually the leftists being beaten up for not believing what everyone else believes. I mean that happened in 30's Germany. Have we been fundamentally misinterpreting Tool Man Tim's literal words.
    Asking the real questions here

holy shit though that Trump tweet about NSA/FBI. That's cringe-inducing levels of flailing.

Whenever I read this 'Germany in the '30s' thing, what are we talking about? 1930-33 or 1933-39?

Because I tend to think of the death of the Weimar Republic and not the Nazi regime.
    Be glad it's not like any of these times nor the 1920s. Which were arguably a lot worse than the last few years of the Weimar Republic.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Whenever I read this 'Germany in the '30s' thing, what are we talking about? 1930-33 or 1933-39?

Because I tend to think of the death of the Weimar Republic and not the Nazi regime.
    Be glad it's not like any of these times nor the 1920s. Which were arguably a lot worse than the last few years of the Weimar Republic.

Tapapapatalk
    Yeah your beard should know, its been growing since the 1920s.

Just Family Values Republican Things: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...attorney-says/

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

Tapapapatalk
    Yeah your beard should know, its been growing since the 1920s.
    Uhm, what?
    nevar forget

Humor. An attempt was made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk