hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1461 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511458145914601461146214631464147115111561 ... LastLast
Results 29,201 to 29,220 of 32390

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #29201

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    2,887
    You take back that insult of childs right away! :shakesfist:

  2. #29202
    teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The "The US has agreed not to repeat claims the UK's communications intelligence agency wiretapped Donald Trump during the presidential election campaign." part didn't even last long. In an answer to a question about that issue Trump made a remark during the press conference with Merkel that "(we) both have something in common", clearly referring to the wiretapping of Merkel's cell phone during the Obama presidency.
    That was a promise not to blame GCHQ, not the wiretapping in general.
    how exactly do you know what trump means? is it some byproduct of his dick being so far inside you it's plunged into your brain?

  3. #29203
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    11,404
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The "The US has agreed not to repeat claims the UK's communications intelligence agency wiretapped Donald Trump during the presidential election campaign." part didn't even last long. In an answer to a question about that issue Trump made a remark during the press conference with Merkel that "(we) both have something in common", clearly referring to the wiretapping of Merkel's cell phone during the Obama presidency.
    That was a promise not to blame GCHQ, not the wiretapping in general.
    how exactly do you know what trump means? is it some byproduct of his dick being so far inside you it's plunged into your brain?
    Reading Comprehension.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  4. #29204

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    2,887

  5. #29205
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    10,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Trump laying down the bants I see.


  6. #29206

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    5,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Legitimately funny as fuck

  7. #29207
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,784
      Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  8. #29208
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,507
    We may have an orange clown for a president but at least we aren't slaughtering pregnant whales for profit

  9. #29209
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,682
    could probably benefit from a land whale cull though

  10. #29210
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    We may have an orange clown for a president but at least we aren't slaughtering pregnant whales for profit
    >implying it's done for profit.
      Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  11. #29211
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    We may have an orange clown for a president but at least we aren't slaughtering pregnant whales for profit
    On Monday, I shall eat some whale in your honor

    Also:


  12. #29212
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,507
    also, inb4 trump withdraws from the international moratorium on whaling

    ARE JAPAN, NORWAY, DENMARK, AND ICELAND ROGUE STATES?

  13. #29213
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,660
    Trump has an ivy league education.

  14. #29214
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Trump has an ivy league education.
    Paid for

  15. #29215
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Trump has an ivy league education.
    Paid for
    Everything is paid for.

  16. #29216
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    26,119
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    We may have an orange clown for a president but at least we aren't slaughtering pregnant whales for profit
    On Monday, I shall eat some whale in your honor

    Also:

    East German you say?

  17. #29217
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    11,469
    When Merkel meets with Putin he speaks German and she speaks Russian.
    nevar forget

  18. #29218

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    When Merkel meets with Putin he speaks German and she speaks Russian.
    ...and then they make love.

  19. #29219
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    When Merkel meets with Putin he speaks German and she speaks Russian.
    ...and then they make love.
    Angry, hateful love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  20. #29220
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Trump has an ivy league education.
    Paid for
    Everything is paid for.
    Just like your mum.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •