hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1444 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 44494413441394143414411442144314441445144614471454149415441944 ... LastLast
Results 28,861 to 28,880 of 41033

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Nobody asked you slurping fuckwit.

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Nobody asked you slurping fuckwit.
    Tunnel vision.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

not to support the trolltard, but if you set out searching for information to support the conclusions you've already made you're doing it wrong and should take a step back and look at yourself.

Don't think trump had anything to do with the job growth for the first few months of the year as he's not really done anything apart from sign a few retarded orders, 99% of the growth is from the previous admission.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkening View Post
    Don't think trump had anything to do with the job growth for the first few months of the year as he's not really done anything apart from sign a few retarded orders, 99% of the growth is from the previous admission.
    Cute you think reality matters more than feelings in the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    not to support the trolltard, but if you set out searching for information to support the conclusions you've already made you're doing it wrong and should take a step back and look at yourself.
    nah, it's not that, im just ignoring him because he has nothing of value to possibly add, he's proven time and time again he has no sense when it comes to his boyfriend

i'm looking for either proof that he did something to make that growth actually happen or not

the thing is, they treat as if anything good that happens in these first few months is due to the grace and magnificence of Trump and anything bad is just a conspiracy, while i just havent seen anything that shows he actively did much of what he takes credit for, everything ive seen is mostly looking like regular market fluctuations and results from things that have been going on for a while

i'd like to know if anyone has any good sources for stuff he actively did

when a company opens a new branch and adds tens of thousands of jobs that's not a 1 month affair because the president told you so, yet all cases like that are treated as if he personally made them happen - this is what i'm calling bs on to be clear

perhaps i worded it wrong up there, but it's not like what you think it is
    Last edited by Isyel; March 17 2017 at 10:12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    nah, it's not that, im just ignoring him because he has nothing of value to possibly add

i'm looking for either proof that he did something to make that growth actually happen or not

the thing is, they treat as if anything good that happens in these first few months is due to the grace and magnificence of Trump and anything bad is just a conspiracy, while i just havent seen anything that shows he actively did much of what he takes credit for, and i'd like to know if anyone has any good sources for that stuff

when a company opens a new branch and adds tens of thousands of jobs that's not a 1 month affair because the president told you so, yet all cases like that are treated as if he personally made them happen - this is what i'm calling bs on

and rak never has any good sources so he can fuck off
    Whilst all true, this isnt a Trump thing. EVERY President, Prime Minister, or whatever tries to take credit for the good from the old regime whilst shifting blame for the bad. And their supporters will go along with that, whilst their opponents won't and will try to prove them wrong.

Trump and his supporters aren't really much different in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post

Whilst all true, this isnt a Trump thing. EVERY President, Prime Minister, or whatever tries to take credit for the good from the old regime whilst shifting blame for the bad. And their supporters will go along with that, whilst their opponents won't and will try to prove them wrong.

I don't disagree at all there mate. Just wondering if anyone better informed has any solid info on his actual supposed business boosting activities, as we're drowned in random tabloid level nonsense most of the time and spy shit instead here. Guess i should have put it this way heh.

I don't disagree at all there mate. Just wondering if anyone better informed has any solid info on his actual supposed business boosting activities, as we're drowned in random tabloid level nonsense most of the time and spy shit instead here. Guess i should have put it this way heh.
    Ah right. Fuck knows tbh, i can't see how he could have had an impact like that yet, but i know shit all about business really.

The fiscal year ends in October, so until then, everything economy related is Obama's fault/credit. Trump hasn't passed any tax laws, trade deals, financial regulations or removal thereof since taking office. Until then, it's all hurfblurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i really can't get over this

he did some stupid tweets about being wiretapped because of whatever reasons he had inside his tiny-handed head

congress says no, no americans wiretapped you

so he then blames americas closest information ally

i mean, i know he's retarded - but he's that retarded? fuck me, i'm surprised he hasn't suffocated himself by forgetting to breathe by now.
    This isn't over yet.
    yet.
    Whats the end goal? Is he trying to blame obama for his election loss? I'm not following where this is going or why its an important thing (ok I understand why it would be an important thing if true but it really doesnt look like its true).
    Trump successfully uses these BS claims as a distraction as soon as some issue about him/his stuff gets bigger media attention. The first wiretapping claims came shortly after ... can't remember. Hell, that man fails so often and fast, it's hard to keep track of all of it.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by GHCQ
    Wild Fox News claims repeated by White House spokesperson Sean Spicer, in which he said that GCHQ had been used by Barack Obama to spy on Donald Trump in the run-up to the US presidential election "are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored."

That's the rare public rebuke from Britain's eavesdropping nerve centre, which said that claims it had tapped Trump's phones were "nonsense."
    Source: https://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-polic...tapping-claim/

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    I wonder how it feels to be literally the horn on the clown car

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i really can't get over this

he did some stupid tweets about being wiretapped because of whatever reasons he had inside his tiny-handed head

congress says no, no americans wiretapped you

so he then blames americas closest information ally

i mean, i know he's retarded - but he's that retarded? fuck me, i'm surprised he hasn't suffocated himself by forgetting to breathe by now.
    This isn't over yet.
    yet.
    Whats the end goal? Is he trying to blame obama for his election loss? I'm not following where this is going or why its an important thing (ok I understand why it would be an important thing if true but it really doesnt look like its true).
    Trump successfully uses these BS claims as a distraction as soon as some issue about him/his stuff gets bigger media attention. The first wiretapping claims came shortly after ... can't remember. Hell, that man fails so often and fast, it's hard to keep track of all of it.
    IIRC it was because his Obamacare repeal was getting a bad rap, specifically because it would impact the healthcare coverage of many of the low income people that voted for him. Thing is, he keeps digging a deeper hole with every ridiculous claim that's used to divert attention.

Also, I am always miffed when low income people seem to endlessly vote for people that are very obviously going to fuck them over. I mean, who is in any way surprised that Trump and his billionaire buddies would try to fix things so big businesses can trample all over the little people? Same with the Tories here. People vote them cos they said something about controlling immigration and then moan that their income support is cut, or they can't get an appointment at the doctor, or their much needed surgery is being delayed, or they can't get care for their disabled kid.

Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post

The fiscal year ends in October, so until then, everything economy related is Obama's fault/credit. Trump hasn't passed any tax laws, trade deals, financial regulations or removal thereof since taking office. Until then, it's all hurfblurf.

Trump has done things that give business a better outlook. I mean, who wouldn't want to operate in an environment where lowering of corporate tax has been promised, and that no environmental or ecological checkpoints exist for anything you want to do? So from that perspective, yes, there is a positive view of Trumps admin so far. The jobs numbers, etc, are really still massively affected by what Obama was doing (which was good, but too much regulation! SAD! Who needs a nice environment) and will be until almost next year. About ten months lag is what a local economy guy who is good said the other day, at least in his models. Of course, mishandling an actual international incident is all it will take to turn that around, but we'll see.
    meh

US will 'not repeat' claims GCHQ wiretapped Donald Trump

The US has agreed not to repeat claims the UK's communications intelligence agency wiretapped Donald Trump during the presidential election campaign.
    GCHQ rejected allegations made by White House press secretary Sean Spicer, that it spied on Mr Trump, as "nonsense".
    No 10 has now been assured by Mr Spicer he would not repeat the accusation.
    A spokesman for Prime Minister Theresa May said it had been made clear to US authorities the claims were "ridiculous and should have been ignored".
    GCHQ also rejected the allegations as "utterly ridiculous". The unusual move by the agency to comment on the news came after Mr Spicer cited claims first made on US TV channel Fox News earlier this week.
    Mr Trump said that Trump Tower in New York was under surveillance, but has provided no evidence for the claim.
    The allegations of GCHQ involvement were initially made by former judge Andrew Napolitano.
    Mr Spicer quoted Mr Napolitano as saying: "Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command."

He said Mr Obama "didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI and he didn't use the Department of Justice, he used GCHQ.
    "What the heck is GCHQ? That's the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database."
    A GCHQ spokesman said: "Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wiretapping' against the then president-elect are nonsense.
    "They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

On Erichkknarr's mention of handling a crisis, Secretary of State Exxon Mobil threatened military action against the Kim regime. Sort of. "Proactive" regime change is very much on the table and on public record. If you read the the actual quotes it's obviously not a direct threat against the DPRK, but you can easily see how the position will undoubtedly escalate tensions not only with Kim, but China as well.

I don't trust Trump to handle any emergency well, since he couldn't even handle his presidential transition and he's openly threatened to withhold disaster funds from states that don't roll over for his executive orders, but I'm equally concerned with how much of the soft fuck ups of his administration will have to be cleaned up by the next one. I mean that I don't really expect there to be any radioactive craters in South Korea by the end of his tenure, but I can see almost all of Asia being in a state of diplomatic malaise toward us by then.
    Last edited by Dirk Magnum; March 17 2017 at 03:22:48 PM.

Banned
    RUSSIAN BANK: CONTACT FROM TRUMP SERVER 'MAY BE WORK OF HACKER'
    http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/russian-b...ork-of-hacker/

Looks like the weird traffic between a Trump server and Alfa Bank was someone from inside the US (or proxied from there) spoofing the server address, and possibly linked to hacking of Alfa servers.

So... was this the CIA or just a random trump-hater?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    I guess that wasn't enough for the people who saw their own premiums rise many-fold.