hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1435 of 2098 FirstFirst ... 43593513351385142514321433143414351436143714381445148515351935 ... LastLast
Results 28,681 to 28,700 of 41954

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #28681
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Intense slurpy from Rak overnight. His face must hurt from sucking those dicks so hard.

  2. #28682

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Intense slurpy from Rak overnight. His face must hurt from sucking those dicks so hard.
    He's just trolling man!

  3. #28683
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,230
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post

    Of the free folk, only the 'muricans (and british) have proven that so far, on a truely great scale.
    The British people are basically conditioned to accept the status quo which makes our entire population a lumpen proletariat with little chance of accepting a narrative of class struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  4. #28684
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Hahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

    Hahhahahaha

    That's funny
    I'm assuming this was a sarcastic response to Rakshitler slurping hard. Hands behind his head.
    It was not. I was still laughing about what I posted this morning. Just thinking about it makes me giggle to be honest.

    I just ignore rak the old fashioned way off not reading his posts and realizing he's just trolling.

    You know, except when he replies to my posts and I have to defend myself because this is the internet and I must always be right on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  5. #28685
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Hahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

    Hahhahahaha

    That's funny
    I'm assuming this was a sarcastic response to Rakshitler slurping hard. Hands behind his head.
    It was not. I was still laughing about what I posted this morning. Just thinking about it makes me giggle to be honest.

    I just ignore rak the old fashioned way off not reading his posts and realizing he's just trolling.

    You know, except when he replies to my posts and I have to defend myself because this is the internet and I must always be right on the internet.
    Well, guess you'll have to reply then.

    I wasn't trolling.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  6. #28686

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,040
    That's the biggest troll.

  7. #28687
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Hahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

    Hahhahahaha

    That's funny
    I'm assuming this was a sarcastic response to Rakshitler slurping hard. Hands behind his head.
    It was not. I was still laughing about what I posted this morning. Just thinking about it makes me giggle to be honest.

    I just ignore rak the old fashioned way off not reading his posts and realizing he's just trolling.

    You know, except when he replies to my posts and I have to defend myself because this is the internet and I must always be right on the internet.
    Well, guess you'll have to reply then.

    I wasn't trolling.
    I didn't feel the last one warranted a reply as the facts of what were said and the meaning were all quite clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  8. #28688
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,375

  9. #28689
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,303

  10. #28690
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,039
    Rachel Maddow going on the air right now with Trumps tax returns.

    edit: just his 2005 return

  11. #28691
    Dirk Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,769
    Just two pages of it. Speculation Trump himself leaked it to show he at least paid taxes that year.

  12. #28692

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Rachel Maddow going on the air right now with Trumps tax returns.

    edit: just his 2005 return
    BBC says that it is only 2 pages of the 2005 return so it doesn't include the subsidiary documentation that might reveal something interesting.

    Headline figure is $38 million in taxes on $150 million income for an effective tax rate of 24%.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39275838

  13. #28693
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Rachel Maddow going on the air right now with Trumps tax returns.

    edit: just his 2005 return
    BBC says that it is only 2 pages of the 2005 return so it doesn't include the subsidiary documentation that might reveal something interesting.

    Headline figure is $38 million in taxes on $150 million income for an effective tax rate of 24%.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39275838
    If Maddow drew attention to this seemingly reasonable figure, she's doing it wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  14. #28694
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Whole lot of hype for something that reveals absolutely nothing interesting

    Pretty stupid move tbh. Trump just scored a point on the "media is biased and out to get me" front

  15. #28695

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    Trump himself leaked it to show he at least paid taxes that year.

  16. #28696
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    Trump himself leaked it to show he at least paid taxes that year.
    Not a great idea putting the focus back on his taxes.. I guess it's better than his stupid Wiretapping accusations, but still not awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  17. #28697
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    I wasn't trolling.
    The thing with shitting all over your own reputation is that you need to somehow provide more evidence of your sincerity for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to believe you.

    What i'm trying to say is... stfu. You're always trolling now, shitwad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  18. #28698
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    I wasn't trolling.
    The thing with shitting all over your own reputation is that you need to somehow provide more evidence of your sincerity for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to believe you.

    What i'm trying to say is... stfu. You're always trolling now, shitwad.
    And yet you still feed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  19. #28699
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    I wasn't trolling.
    The thing with shitting all over your own reputation is that you need to somehow provide more evidence of your sincerity for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to believe you.

    What i'm trying to say is... stfu. You're always trolling now, shitwad.
    Just block him and move on, it will make your life better
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  20. #28700
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Rachel Maddow going on the air right now with Trumps tax returns.

    edit: just his 2005 return
    p sure Maddow just committed a felony.

    Oh, it's a state return. nm then carry on.

    Oh, Oh I don't know what was released... too much horseshit in the media.
    Last edited by Tellenta; March 15 2017 at 07:41:18 AM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •