hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1405 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 40590513051355139514021403140414051406140714081415145515051905 ... LastLast
Results 28,081 to 28,100 of 47163

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #28081
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    If anybody needed further proof of Trump's deviancy, he eats his steaks well done.
    Even worse than that...



  2. #28082
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Even the onion can do better than that.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  3. #28083
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    If anybody needed further proof of Trump's deviancy, he eats his steaks well done.
    Even worse than that...

    horrific

  4. #28084
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,020
    Jesus lord Murphy! Spoiler that Lark.

  5. #28085
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    If anybody needed further proof of Trump's deviancy, he eats his steaks well done.
    Even worse than that...

    What. The. Fuck.

  6. #28086

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Yeah but... he reversed it.

    What Obama did or didn't do doesn't matter here, he's the shit that reversed it.

    Oh, wait, Rak post. Lul.
    "He reversed it" is not an argument for Obama wanting to stop the pipeline.

    Obama never showed any willingness to stop the pipeline being built from anything I've seen, and in fact seems to have been pro-pipeline. If you think otherwise you are probably still living in the 'Obama the black president' bubble.
    See, this is why everyone laughs at your stupidity.

    We're not talking about Obama. Obama is now done, it doesn't matter, what matters are the things your ideal boyfriend does.

    You are right, it is not an argument for Obama wanting to stop the pipeline. Whether he did or didn't doesn't matter anymore. He did, and this shit reversed it.

    But no, you'll forever be deflecting all the shitty things he does, while slurping endlessly.

    Oh why am i even answering this idiot.

  7. #28087
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,020
    Trump did adverts for Pizza Slut in the 90s for the then new stuffed crust.

  8. #28088
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,392
    Why haven't you blocked him and his butt buddy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #28089

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Why haven't you blocked him and his butt buddy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blocking is stupid

    but so is answering him, so i'm conflicted here

  10. #28090
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Why haven't you blocked him and his butt buddy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blocking is stupid

    but so is answering him, so i'm conflicted here
    Have you not read a single Helgur post in the past week? The man is doing gods work spreading the word. In fact you should go rep him for being such an asset to FHC.

    Don't respond to him numbnuts.

  11. #28091
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,930
    lool. Anderson "Fake News" Cooper's interview with Carter Page features like literally the best view of someone lying and blushing about it I've ever seen. Amazing scenes. Carter is a terrible fucking liar.
    meh

  12. #28092

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Why haven't you blocked him and his butt buddy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blocking is stupid

    but so is answering him, so i'm conflicted here
    Have you not read a single Helgur post in the past week? The man is doing gods work spreading the word. In fact you should go rep him for being such an asset to FHC.

    Don't respond to him numbnuts.
    But you have to reply, in order to banish the fake posting away with some truth.

    The trick is you don't reply to anyone in particular; you reply to the intelligent people willing to have a conversation with someone they don't agree with without resorting to logical fallacies.

  13. #28093
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Why haven't you blocked him and his butt buddy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blocking is stupid

    but so is answering him, so i'm conflicted here
    Have you not read a single Helgur post in the past week? The man is doing gods work spreading the word. In fact you should go rep him for being such an asset to FHC.

    Don't respond to him numbnuts.
    But you have to reply, in order to banish the fake posting away with some truth.

    The trick is you don't reply to anyone in particular; you reply to the intelligent people willing to have a conversation with someone they don't agree with without resorting to logical fallacies.
    This.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  14. #28094
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    Sounds like they let it slide until the change in US administration and its hostility toward the integrity of NATO.
    I suspect they'll let it slide for the tourist dollars. Demanding visas with a guy like Trumplestein in office is futile, he won't bend.
    EU was letting it slide for tourist dollars for the last 3 years. It finally might be the time to flip the bird on this thing and give tit for tat.


    

  15. #28095
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    Sounds like they let it slide until the change in US administration and its hostility toward the integrity of NATO.
    I suspect they'll let it slide for the tourist dollars. Demanding visas with a guy like Trumplestein in office is futile, he won't bend.
    EU was letting it slide for tourist dollars for the last 3 years. It finally might be the time to flip the bird on this thing and give tit for tat.
    So no visas for people from California and a couple other states?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  16. #28096
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,871

  17. #28097
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    I'm rather surprised he knows what McCarthyism is.

  18. #28098
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    It continues:
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  19. #28099
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    It continues:
    Goddamit miep I quoted you before the fix


    

  20. #28100
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,294
    Ha!.. Like is already isnt abusing wire taps.

    I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if Obama actually didn't know he was being tapped or if he did never found out the contents of the taps. I'm pretty sure it would have been the CIA making sure he wasnt a massive security risk (and might even be how they found out he was a massive security risk).

    Also its nice to see the president giving away national secrets on twitter. Perhaps he could give us the complete list of people that have been tapped.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •