hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1397 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 397897129713471387139413951396139713981399140014071447 ... LastLast
Results 27,921 to 27,940 of 29898

Thread: Trump Keeps on #WINNING [USA Politics Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
      Spoiler:
    STAP

tears.......... immigrants.........putin........................

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I'd hit it

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Gotta agree I'd hit that too

I'd hit it

... with a baseball bat.

I'd hit it

... with a baseball bat.

Think someone beat you to that punch.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Spoiler:
    STAP
    Leave her alone. She's never seen black people before.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

I'd hit it

... with a baseball bat.

Spoiler:

No no with muh dick

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    People who wear shoes on sofas need to be put outside/down
    I dont know if that is common practice in the white house but inside shoes are a thing.
    By degenerates.
    Russians and Japanese and all of the other slipper-wearers take offense to this.
    thats different. those are strictly inside shoes. you dont do that in the states.
    Some of us actually do have those. I'm p. anal about muh hardwood.

anal about my hard wood

hurr

More 24k gold trump...
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a200dd6f636a
      Spoiler:

Weeks after a U.S. Navy SEAL was killed in a covert mission in Yemen, Trump has resisted accepting responsibility for authorizing the mission and the subsequent death of Senior Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens.

In an interview with Fox News that aired Tuesday morning, Trump said the mission “was started before I got here.”

He noted that the operation was something his generals “were looking at for a long time doing.”

“This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do,” Trump said. “ And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected.”

“And they lost Ryan,” Trump continued.

Owens is the first U.S. service member killed in the line of duty during Trump's administration.

[In deadly Yemen raid, a lesson for Trump’s national security team]

Trump traveled to greet Owens’s body when it was returned to U.S. soil. Later, Owens’s father said that he refused to meet Trump that day and has called for an investigation into the decision-making that led to the operation.

Trump offered sympathy for the officer’s father, William Owens.

“I can understand people saying that,” Trump said. “I’d feel — you know, I’d feel, what’s worse? There’s nothing worse.”

But never did Trump acknowledge his responsibility as the senior-most leader in the United States military chain of command in authorizing the operation.

“Not only was it a very, very thought-out process by this administration, and it started back on November 7th in terms of — clearly, well before that, but it was moved forward by Centcom on November 7th,” Spicer said during a White House press briefing Feb. 2.

An Obama administration official disputed the White House's account, suggesting that it was an attempt to pass the blame.

“In a nutshell, Trump and his team owns the process and the ultimate decision — and the consequences,” said Colin Kahl, a national security official in the Obama administration, on Twitter.

It was the generals, not me.
    This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do,” Trump said. “ And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected.”

With the backup plan, to blame Obama
    Trump said the mission “was started before I got here.”
    Last edited by jarek; February 28 2017 at 11:17:55 PM. Reason: forgot spoiler

Cowards gunna coward
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

he's such a fucking piece of shit it almost boggles the mind

almost

Quote Originally Posted by jarek View Post
    More 24k gold trump...
      Spoiler:

Weeks after a U.S. Navy SEAL was killed in a covert mission in Yemen, Trump has resisted accepting responsibility for authorizing the mission and the subsequent death of Senior Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens.

In an interview with Fox News that aired Tuesday morning, Trump said the mission “was started before I got here.”

He noted that the operation was something his generals “were looking at for a long time doing.”

“This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do,” Trump said. “ And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected.”

Owens is the first U.S. service member killed in the line of duty during Trump's administration.

Trump traveled to greet Owens’s body when it was returned to U.S. soil. Later, Owens’s father said that he refused to meet Trump that day and has called for an investigation into the decision-making that led to the operation.

“I can understand people saying that,” Trump said. “I’d feel — you know, I’d feel, what’s worse? There’s nothing worse.”

But never did Trump acknowledge his responsibility as the senior-most leader in the United States military chain of command in authorizing the operation.

“Not only was it a very, very thought-out process by this administration, and it started back on November 7th in terms of — clearly, well before that, but it was moved forward by Centcom on November 7th,” Spicer said during a White House press briefing Feb. 2.

An Obama administration official disputed the White House's account, suggesting that it was an attempt to pass the blame.

“In a nutshell, Trump and his team owns the process and the ultimate decision — and the consequences,” said Colin Kahl, a national security official in the Obama administration, on Twitter.

This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do,” Trump said. “ And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected.”

Just wow... you really gotta wonder how you can be in that position, where people will almost inevitably die at some point under your command, and you can't take some responsibility for it.

Cunt in chief.

Donny Trump: Travel Agent in Chief
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

So while I know no one here is shocked by this. Won't someone please think of the gun toting rednecks!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Watch the speech, was very very awesome presidential like.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    More 24k gold trump...
      Spoiler:

Just wow... you really gotta wonder how you can be in that position, where people will almost inevitably die at some point under your command, and you can't take some responsibility for it.
    This is a troll right? The line "and they lost Ryan" is a reference to Saving Private Ryan, its not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    More 24k gold trump...
      Spoiler:

This is a troll right? The line "and they lost Ryan" is a reference to Saving Private Ryan, its not real.
    Who can tell, those days.
      Spoiler:
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Last edited by Badboy K; March 1 2017 at 08:41:26 AM.