hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1310 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013071308130913101311131213131320136014101810 ... LastLast
Results 26,181 to 26,200 of 41008

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Who are these 'people'? Journalists writing for the Daily Mash?
    notsureifsrs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    notsureifsrs.jpg
    not really

Anyways I think articles like this are premature as fuck, everyone is going through elections right now. Wait til Autumn before we start crowning Germany queen of the free world

There's a very good chance Le Pen will be running France soon, and Geert Wilders will have a large chunk of Dutch Parliament etc

edit: oh i see its a british version of the onion

Last edited by Approaching Walrus; February 16 2017 at 03:03:15 PM.

Smuggo
    notsureifsrs.jpg
    not really

Anyways I think articles like this are premature as fuck, everyone is going through elections right now. Wait til Autumn before we start crowning Germany queen of the free world
    I more liked it for taking the piss out of our incompetent PM rather than any particular judgement on emperor merkel.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    One man's hero is another man's traitor: it often just comes down to timing.
    Ahh, yes, here's that good old moral relativism you people are so famous for. "Traitor" is such a nasty word. Let's use "alternative whistleblower" instead.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    So CNN lays out the entire Trump + Russia case here, for those interested:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politi...ine/index.html
    That's a reasonably accurate timeline.

I mean, it's not evidence in a court of law, but the big slip up, for me, i.e. all the smoking gun I need, is comments Andrew Neapoitano made in March -> April -> May, Initially in March on Megyn Kelly's show, which of course, Fox has done a good job of purging from the record, so it's hard to find. There are some references you can find on blogs that reference the TV show but Neapolitano himself repeated it in a May article in WashTimes. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...il-scandal-is/

This is still when they were trying to establish "Hillary is bad at email security". It's before we had moved to leaked email.

Quote Originally Posted by The good judge
    While all of this has been going on, intelligence community sources have reported about a below-the-radar, yet largely known debate in the Kremlin between the Russian Foreign Ministry and the Russian Intelligence Services. They are trying to come to a meeting of the minds to determine whether the Russian government should release some 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that it obtained either by hacking her directly or by hacking into the email of her confidante, Sid Blumenthal.
    Here is the classic trap that always gets a propaganda program. When the right hand doesn't sync completely with the left hand, and reaches a little hard, exposing the lie. In South Africa, this was losses from the Angolan war. The government didn't want to admit that the wall of names that scrolled on the news every night was only about 1/2 of what reality was, and everyone knew it, because every town had kids not coming home. It was when a lot of whites started distrusting what the government said.

Here, its quite obvious, because I saw him say it live on Megyn' show (yes, you know I've always watched Fox and listened to the ultra right, because its lol worthy and you catch a lot of these lies) and I exhaustively polled my friends that I discuss this with a bit more seriously than here, and some are connected to things. No one knew, or could find any reports in the security sphere, of any "intelligence sources" saying anything about Russian intelligence's "Hillary email discussion" back then.

How did Neapolitano know? His is literally seemingly the origin story for this quote. It has been quoted a few times itself in things like zero hedge and a few other fake news sites (as its a "legitimate" source saying bad things about Hillary), but its a hilarious fieldcraft fuckup all the same. Fucking amateurs.
    meh

This is fucking disturbing

"If liberals are so smart how come they lose so fucking often?"

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Because they're not smart enough to cheat.

Smuggo
    Huh? Neoliberals have dominated western politics for 40 years.

Aahnold is angry.

Can't embed the video.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...nt-beat-herpes
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Aahnold is angry.

Can't embed the video.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...nt-beat-herpes
    He could have been the best US prehsident ever, if it weren't for that silly eligibility rule

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Because they're not smart enough to cheat.

Smuggo
    So Trump is currently holding an unscheduled press conference to tell everyone what a good president he is...

This is just weird.

So Trump is currently holding an unscheduled press conference to tell everyone what a good president he is...

This is just weird.
    How press lying has reached critical proportions, and the legal system is corrupt and doesn't serve the people.
    meh

Aristocratic coup is go

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

This is just weird.
    How press lying has reached critical proportions, and the legal system is corrupt and doesn't serve the people.
    wat
    Pretty much a direct quote from our president, towards the beginning of the current presser.
    meh

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    So you're claiming that the press is trustworthy, and the legal system is not corrupt and that it serves the people?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

I just don't see how it can continue for the next four years, especially when major crisis happens..

Media: "Mr. President, Russian military has crossed the Estonian border, tanks are advancing on Tallinn..."
    Trump: "Russia is fake news! I won 306 electoral votes! Buy Ivanka's clothing!"

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    So you're claiming that the press is trustworthy, and the legal system is not corrupt and that it serves the people?
    Those statements are enormously closer to truth than the inverse, yes. Thank fuck everything is not a black and white binary though!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    ...Yes?

Much to Drumpfs dismay
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]