hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2197 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 1197169720972147218721942195219621972198219922002207 ... LastLast
Results 43,921 to 43,940 of 44248

Thread: I am not a [USA Politics Thread], I'm the least [USA Politics] you've ever seen.

So, to filed under Holy Shit, Senator Feinstein found an interesting way to deal with the Republicans' refusal to release the transcript from an August interview with Glenn Simpson, co-founding of Fusion GPS, the research group that put together the dossier on Trump.

She just posted the whole damned thing on her senate website. All 300+ pages of juicy goodness.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...t-redacted.pdf
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    So, to filed under Holy Shit, Senator Feinstein found an interesting way to deal with the Republicans' refusal to release the transcript from an August interview with Glenn Simpson, co-founding of Fusion GPS, the research group that put together the dossier on Trump.

She just posted the whole damned thing on her senate website. All 300+ pages of juicy goodness.

I assume the tl:dr of it is a whole lot of nothing

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

fuck off you insipid moron

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

I assume you've read it all

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

I assume you've read it all
    I assume you read none of it.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Page 279 is interesting, wonder why they're referring to

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Steve Bannon quits Breitbart News

Ex-Trump strategist Steve Bannon has stepped down from the right-wing Breitbart News organisation where he built his reputation.

The move comes amid a furore over remarks he reportedly made about President Donald Trump's son.
    US Havana embassy: New inquiry into Cuba staff sickness

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has ordered a new inquiry into health problems suffered by diplomats serving at the US embassy in the Cuban capital Havana.

President Donald Trump has previously blamed the Cuban government for the mystery illnesses.

Reports suggest sonic attacks were to blame but nothing has been proven.

Cuba says there have been no sonic attacks against US embassy staff in Havana.

It describes the allegations as a "political manipulation" aimed at damaging bilateral relations.
    Do we believe the multiple people who claim injury, or no?

If we do, do we believe Cuba that they, nor their citizens, would do such things? Do we trust the U.S. Government wouldn't itself do it?

If so....what the hell would cause it? Such an odd story this one, and it just lives on and on with no real answers.
    Seems far fetched for a country largely stuck with 50s tech
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Microwaves are 50s tech. Honestly it sounds more like an industrial issue than 'the Cubans are attacking us', which seems implausible.

Russians fucking with the US and setting up Cuba to take the fall is also more plausible than 'the Cubans are attacking us'.

If it was any other government than Trumps I'd probably be going 'governments don't make the claims the US is making without cause' but :trump:

I presume we'll know better after some critical heads work through all 300 odd pages mate. Unless you want to read it all. It's rather dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Sometimes you have to be a bit of a cunt and just fucking look after yourself.

I canít see a single motive for Havana to do this. Unless itís a rogue actor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    I can’t see a single motive for Havana to do this. Unless it’s a rogue actor.

Maybe neither side is actually saying what the reason would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

It's very obviously the work of Fidel Castro's poltergeist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

It's very obviously the work of Fidel Castro's poltergeist.
    muerte a los imperialista yanquis

when will these good christians reap what they sow?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pastor-...nding-ovation/

"As a college student on staff at a church in Texas more than 20 years ago, I regretfully had a sexual incident with a female high school senior in the church," he said.

Jules Woodson was 17 years old when she says she was sexually assaulted by Savage during a ride home from church. At the time, Savage was a 22-year-old youth minister at a Houston church. Woodson recently went public about her story on a Christian blog.

She said she notified a different pastor, who told her to keep quiet. she says Savage left the church weeks later.

"It saddens us that Ms. Woodson has not been on the same road to healing," Conlee said.

Page 279 is interesting, wonder why they're referring to
    Keep baiting

Retard

No shortage of ignorance in those comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Trump is getting interviewed by Mueller

Link?

nevermind; http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politi...est/index.html
    That's a clever move from Mueller, because we all know that Trump likes to boast his personal "achievements", especially when he feels challenged. Mueller and his team might be able to trick him into some confessions that way.
    I cannot imagine Trump's handlers/lawyers/staff would let him be deposed. If we want a speedy way to get him out of office, that could certainly be it. Lets hope Trump's ego overcomes his handlers!
    Me too. But what his lawyers/staff found best for him hasn't exactly hindered Trump in the past to tweet/state things that might be legally relevant. The way Trump's ego seems to work, I could very well imagine that he even gets annoyed by his own lawyers/staffers, when they try to stop/correct him. That implies they know better than him. And he's quite confident that he knows everything best.

He has the best brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    when will these good christians reap what they sow?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pastor-...nding-ovation/

"As a college student on staff at a church in Texas more than 20 years ago, I regretfully had a sexual incident with a female high school senior in the church," he said.

Jules Woodson was 17 years old when she says she was sexually assaulted by Savage during a ride home from church. At the time, Savage was a 22-year-old youth minister at a Houston church. Woodson recently went public about her story on a Christian blog.

She said she notified a different pastor, who told her to keep quiet. she says Savage left the church weeks later.

"It saddens us that Ms. Woodson has not been on the same road to healing," Conlee said.
    Direct quote

Chris Conlee, the lead pastor of the Memphis church where Savage now ministers, prayed for Savage and Woodson.

It's always disgusting when they express disappointment in the victim for not protecting the abuser. Chris Conlee is a cretin.

Meanwhile,

A teacher in the US has been removed from a school board meeting, forcibly handcuffed and jailed after questioning the school's pay policies.

'Only women have been removed from board room meetings'

The teacher's union and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) are investigating and two board members are complaining the board treats women unfairly.

Board members Laura LeBeouf and Kibbie Pillette both said that a new contract for Mr Puyau give him the opportunity to earn as much as $US38,000 more per year while the board hasn't raised teacher salaries in more than a decade.

Women have several times been told to leave meetings, while men who speak out have not been removed, Ms LeBeouf said.

"When she realised she had to get out, she picked up her purse and walked out," Ms LeBeouf said.

"Women in this parish are not getting the same treatment."

The board's other woman member expressed similar sentiments.

"No reason for anyone to be treated this way. So far in three years, only women have been removed from board room meetings," Sara Duplechain said.

The Louisiana Association of Educators has a lawyer supporting Ms Hargrave.

"As an organisation that advocates for the dedicated school employees of Louisiana, we firmly denounce the mistreatment of Ms Hargrave, a loving parent and dedicated teacher serving the students of Vermilion Parish," the union's statement said.

The ACLU of Louisiana said it was investigating as well.

"Deyshia Hargrave's expulsion from a public meeting and subsequent arrest are unacceptable and raise serious constitutional concerns," the organisation said.
    Last edited by Sparq; January 10 2018 at 11:57:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

Direct quote

Chris Conlee, the lead pastor of the Memphis church where Savage now ministers, prayed for Savage and Woodson.

It's always disgusting when they express disappointment in the victim for not protecting the abuser. Chris Conlee is a cretin.
    And if you were to point out to him that his statement is smug and belittling he'd only look at you and shake his head without a clue of what you're talking about..

religious retards are retarded nonshocker
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.