hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2196 of 2655 FirstFirst ... 119616962096214621862193219421952196219721982199220622462296 ... LastLast
Results 43,901 to 43,920 of 53082

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #43901
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Wow! Black and a woman! Surely she will stomp Drumpf

    And Dwayne "The Swamp" "The Rock" Johnson also has great chances
    President: Elizabeth Warren
    Vice President: Oprah Winfrey
    I mean sure, why not? I mean the bar now is "can form coherent spoken sentences and comprehends object permanence", so they're both well qualified.
    And you get a free TV and you get a free TV and you get a free TV and you get a free TV...

      Spoiler:
    She actually gave those people a TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  2. #43902
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,380
    They weren't even billionaires or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  3. #43903
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,392
    http://www.newsweek.com/republican-l...enetics-774848


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #43904
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,891
    Bwuahaha oh wow

    Derpin from Chinaphone
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  5. #43905
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,732
    Democrats are just as bad as Republ-
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #43906
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,891
    u r a communist
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  7. #43907
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    u r a communist
    Consider myself #wrekt
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #43908
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,891
    #WREKT
    W
    R
    E
    K
    T
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  9. #43909

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Trump is getting interviewed by Mueller


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Link?

    nevermind; http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politi...est/index.html
    That's a clever move from Mueller, because we all know that Trump likes to boast his personal "achievements", especially when he feels challenged. Mueller and his team might be able to trick him into some confessions that way.

  10. #43910
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,392
    Joe Arpaio. US Senate Candidate.


  11. #43911
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,373
    Yep. Yay more trumpism


    Joe Arpaio, controversial sheriff pardoned by Trump, enters Arizona Senate race
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politi...aio/index.html
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  12. #43912
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Joe Arpaio. US Senate Candidate.

    I've always imagined him as being more fitting as a predator drone target then a senator, call me crazy...

  13. #43913
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    No shortage of ignorance in those comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Trump is getting interviewed by Mueller

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Link?

    nevermind; http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politi...est/index.html
    That's a clever move from Mueller, because we all know that Trump likes to boast his personal "achievements", especially when he feels challenged. Mueller and his team might be able to trick him into some confessions that way.
    I cannot imagine Trump's handlers/lawyers/staff would let him be deposed. If we want a speedy way to get him out of office, that could certainly be it. Lets hope Trump's ego overcomes his handlers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Joe Arpaio. US Senate Candidate.

    Not a surprise. They'll be many more Judge Moore and Joe Arpaio types before this movement dies off. I doubt any of them actually win, and the more that lose, the faster the movement ends, so yeah, lets make um' lose.


  14. #43914
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,373
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  15. #43915
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    No shortage of ignorance in those comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Trump is getting interviewed by Mueller

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Link?

    nevermind; http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politi...est/index.html
    That's a clever move from Mueller, because we all know that Trump likes to boast his personal "achievements", especially when he feels challenged. Mueller and his team might be able to trick him into some confessions that way.
    I cannot imagine Trump's handlers/lawyers/staff would let him be deposed. If we want a speedy way to get him out of office, that could certainly be it. Lets hope Trump's ego overcomes his handlers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Joe Arpaio. US Senate Candidate.

    Not a surprise. They'll be many more Judge Moore and Joe Arpaio types before this movement dies off. I doubt any of them actually win, and the more that lose, the faster the movement ends, so yeah, lets make um' lose.
    Reminder that Moore came very close to winning, and had a gigantic underage sex scandal to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  16. #43916
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Joe Arpaio. US Senate Candidate.

    Not a surprise. They'll be many more Judge Moore and Joe Arpaio types before this movement dies off. I doubt any of them actually win, and the more that lose, the faster the movement ends, so yeah, lets make um' lose.
    Reminder that Moore came very close to winning, and had a gigantic underage sex scandal to deal with.
    In Alabama.

    And the scandal was 30 years ago and impossible to verify, sadly.

    But yes, the fact he came close-ish to winning is a massive embarrassment of epic proportions IMO.

    We have a few States where these Trump-type folks will have an electoral chance at Statewide office.

    But I'm going to be optimistic, and believe that generally speaking the Statewide electorates will reject these folks one and all as they rise out of the stinking mire to run.


  17. #43917
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,380
    Might as well be optimistic. Can't do any harm at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  18. #43918
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,455
    Steve Bannon quits Breitbart News

    Ex-Trump strategist Steve Bannon has stepped down from the right-wing Breitbart News organisation where he built his reputation.

    The move comes amid a furore over remarks he reportedly made about President Donald Trump's son.
    US Havana embassy: New inquiry into Cuba staff sickness

    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has ordered a new inquiry into health problems suffered by diplomats serving at the US embassy in the Cuban capital Havana.

    President Donald Trump has previously blamed the Cuban government for the mystery illnesses.

    Reports suggest sonic attacks were to blame but nothing has been proven.

    Cuba says there have been no sonic attacks against US embassy staff in Havana.

    It describes the allegations as a "political manipulation" aimed at damaging bilateral relations.

  19. #43919
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Steve Bannon quits Breitbart News

    Ex-Trump strategist Steve Bannon has stepped down from the right-wing Breitbart News organisation where he built his reputation.

    The move comes amid a furore over remarks he reportedly made about President Donald Trump's son.
    US Havana embassy: New inquiry into Cuba staff sickness

    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has ordered a new inquiry into health problems suffered by diplomats serving at the US embassy in the Cuban capital Havana.

    President Donald Trump has previously blamed the Cuban government for the mystery illnesses.

    Reports suggest sonic attacks were to blame but nothing has been proven.

    Cuba says there have been no sonic attacks against US embassy staff in Havana.

    It describes the allegations as a "political manipulation" aimed at damaging bilateral relations.
    Do we believe the multiple people who claim injury, or no?

    If we do, do we believe Cuba that they, nor their citizens, would do such things? Do we trust the U.S. Government wouldn't itself do it?

    If so....what the hell would cause it? Such an odd story this one, and it just lives on and on with no real answers.


  20. #43920
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Steve Bannon quits Breitbart News

    Ex-Trump strategist Steve Bannon has stepped down from the right-wing Breitbart News organisation where he built his reputation.
    mmm yesssss that's nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •