hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2204 of 2515 FirstFirst ... 120417042104215421942201220222032204220522062207221422542304 ... LastLast
Results 44,061 to 44,080 of 50289

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #44061
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Not just an anonymous source now #shithole

    Also, can we stop our obsession with labeling each other and actually discuss shit workout personal, presumptive attacks?
    Slovenia is a shithole and so is Croatia and Austria

    Am I a racist now?
    Blowing dumb shit way out of proportions... again

    While we're at it. Those countries should ask themselves why they are shitholes and stop blaming senór Trump for everything. Atleast he's someone who says it like it is without wrapping it in cellophane like most other politicians do.
    They really aren't and if you think they are you're a massive fucking cretin.

    Wait, we know you're a massive fucking cretin.

    Slovenia and Austria at least (not much experience with Croatia tbh) are fucking awesome countries to live in, your idiotic consumption of right wing retard news is the only thing making you think otherwise. So much for right wing pride in their own country, they scare you into believing any old stupid shit so you keep wanking them off believing in some magical perfect fairy land.

    In b4 "but you left Slovenia!!111!111" when you don't know any of the even most basic reasons why.
    I was being sarcastic? Life here is great


  2. #44062
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,732






  3. #44063

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    A Kelly Anne Conway lookalike to boot.

  4. #44064

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    3,876
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.

  5. #44065
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  6. #44066

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    Surprisingly, general statements about everyone but the US being shit are not met with much love and amusement. Who would have thought.

  7. #44067
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,989
    also, those countries are shitholes due to the "wonders" of colonialism and largely kept that way by the wonders of capitalism, incidentally significant chunks of the US is apparently at the 3rd-world-level in practical terms, for the same reason.

    not that this stuff is going to matter either, Trump is just verbalizing what a significant chunk of the US electorate thinks.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  8. #44068
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white


  9. #44069
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    Its pretty clear when you point out basically all non-white countries and people as shit and praising one of the whitest countries on earth.

  10. #44070
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    no, he just happened to only name countries with majority non-white populations, wew lad you fucking cretin

  11. #44071
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    Its pretty clear when you point out basically all non-white countries and people as shit and praising one of the whitest countries on earth.
    It's true tho? They are all shitholes are they not? WOuld you go to Haiti or Uganda for a holiday? No you wouldnt
    And why does any sucesfull country have to take in immigrants from 3rd world shitholes? They are obviously incapable of doing anything that would improve their life in general and just come here for free gibs


  12. #44072
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    Its pretty clear when you point out basically all non-white countries and people as shit and praising one of the whitest countries on earth.
    It's true tho? They are all shitholes are they not? WOuld you go to Haiti or Uganda for a holiday? No you wouldnt
    And why does any sucesfull country have to take in immigrants from 3rd world shitholes? They are obviously incapable of doing anything that would improve their life in general and just come here for free gibs
    Stop eating the crayons they gave you at the therapy sessions please

  13. #44073
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,371
    I mean, only the most retarded won't make the connection that every time there is bad news (for Trump) out of the Russia investigation, he does or says something outrageous. It's almost like it's an infantile reaction to divert attention from the real stinking diaper.
    meh

  14. #44074
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,732
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I mean, only the most retarded won't make the connection that every time there is bad news (for Trump) out of the Russia investigation, he does or says something outrageous. It's almost like it's an infantile reaction to divert attention from the real stinking diaper.


  15. #44075
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I mean, only the most retarded won't make the connection that every time there is bad news (for Trump) out of the Russia investigation, he does or says something outrageous. It's almost like it's an infantile reaction to divert attention from the real stinking diaper.
    Then why does he keep making puerile distractions?

    Maybe it's because he is that fucking stupid.
    meh

  16. #44076
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    All slovenian women other than your mother aren't whores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  17. #44077
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    All slovenian women other than your mother aren't whores.
    There was that one stripper who looked like his mum though.

  18. #44078
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    All slovenian women other than your mother aren't whores.
    There was that one stripper who looked like his mum though.
    We're not talking about his mum though. We're talking about Slovenian women who aren't dirty, disease-ridden sluts who would do it with 10 immigrants from shit-hole countries for 20 euros and a bottle of raki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  19. #44079
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    The problem that Trump has is that even if he states somethign that is right, i.e. a lot of those countries are really shitholes*), IMHO, he gets slammed because almost everything else he states is just plain stupid.

    *) ofc he implied that people from there are also automatically shit, which is a whole different matter, though. Just as implying that i.e. every Norwegian is a good guy.
    The problem wasn't just with him stating that non-white countries are shitholes though. It was the explicit corollary that everyone from one of those countries carries that shittiness with them and therefore they should never be allowed to immigrate to the US. Watch how huffy Alistair gets when you say that all Americans are fat ignorant racist gun-freaks to understand why this is a bad thing to say.
    He never said non white
    Its pretty clear when you point out basically all non-white countries and people as shit and praising one of the whitest countries on earth.
    Maybe race has nothing to do with it...




    Last edited by Larkonis Trassler; January 13 2018 at 01:07:56 PM.


  20. #44080
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    789

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •