hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 94 of 2060 FirstFirst ... 4484919293949596971041441945941094 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 41184

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    blahblahblah
    Nice strawman.

The statement that started this little thread of discussion was that the left is a numerical minority among the electorate. Not whether or not the constitution is a 'liberal' document.

"Sanders Surge" underway.

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    His impact on the race is becoming more acute. A Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll this week found that Sanders is overtaking Clinton in New Hampshire, winning the support of 44% of voters compared to 37% for the former secretary of state. The findings aren't entirely surprising considering Sanders represents neighboring Vermont in the Senate. Still, they could give Clinton's camp pause at a time when she is also grappling with a host of other negative headlines related to her email scandal and polling that indicates the public doesn't trust her.
    Man, I would looooooooove to think Sanders has a legit chance to beat Hillary, but it's just so unrealistic frankly.

It'd almost be as silly a thought as her losing to an unknown first term black guy no one had ever heard of before......

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/politi...rge/index.html

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

FOX News admitting (in an offhanded way) that the ACA/Obamacare is working at the goal of lowering the number of uninsured.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...?intcmp=hplnws

Must have killed them to admit even this much.

"...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    FOX News admitting (in an offhanded way) that the ACA/Obamacare is working at the goal of lowering the number of uninsured.

An act of god seems more likely.
    Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret

"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt"
    Bertrand Russell - the Triumph of Stupidity (1933)

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity." -Yeats, 1919

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    I find it incredible that a whole country can actually be more retarded than FHC.

The doublethink... or octuplethink required for fox news to say what they said in that article is amazing. Does fox also have an article close to the same date saying the economy is getting worse under Obama because that would be golden.

I kinda want to vote for him just to see what would happen if he won.

So what are the chances of some major blowback on Shillary over 'Servergate'?

Sanders vs Trump would be a hilarious outcome.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

Probably minimal, I don't recall a politician ever getting anything more that called mean names by politicians and the media for using non-government communications.

What Gate. Hillary did nothing wrong whatsoever.

All accusations against her are baseless sexism/politics of the kind she, a strong woman, has had to deal with from the far-fringe-edge-right-wing since she entered the political world.

President Elect Hillary, I should say.

All accusations against her are baseless sexism/politics of the kind she, a strong woman, has had to deal with from the far-fringe-edge-right-wing since she entered the political world.

If she gets elected will you fuck off back to Scotland?

XenosisReaper

This entire post made me undeniably angry for at least 4 different reasons, well done tbh

If you ask me: None. She handed over her thumbdrive. Has she handed over the server as well? If not, then soon enough. And if they find anything at all, it'll be very minor. Currently it sounds like: "we don't do that any more, but at that time there was nothing illegal about it."

The GOP will then try to run with it anyway, and will end up looking pretty silly when the official verdict comes out and says: meh.

It's just your typical GOP witchhunt, and unless they can come up with something better than 'hgggnnnn, private email server!!!!ELEVEN!!!', all but the haters will tune out soon enough.

Unfortunately, because I like Sanders a lot better than I like Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post

Please, no ...

Hillary did nothing wrong whatsoever.
    What exactly did Hillary do wrong then, Alistair?

No seriously. Not the rant. Not the conspiracy theories. In this particular case: what was it that she did wrong?

Because I've read about some of this stuff, and I can't help thinking: yeah, so? Am I missing something?

Any day now we will find out the truth, just like the Benghazi investigations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Any day now we will find out the truth, just like the Benghazi investigations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What truth? Obama and Clinton did everything they possibly could barring grabbing rifles and choppers and heading there themselves.

Political repercussions, messaging, optics and the like......were never on their minds.

It was simply a protest that got out of hand.

I blame George W. Bush, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Why on earth would I do that?

Leave this economy, for the UK economy?

Lol, no.

Smart men and woman can make the most under either party in control.

No mate, I'll be just fine under our future President Clinton II.

I'll go back home after I retire. American career $$, UK social welfare retirement Healthcare, best of both worlds.
    Last edited by Alistair; August 13 2015 at 09:08:57 PM.

UK social welfare retirement Healthcare, best of both worlds.
    Topkek...
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    i'd much rather have the work/life balance we have in the UK than the dorra over there. If anything, i'd rather retire there where your money goes much further.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Hillary did nothing wrong whatsoever.
    What exactly did Hillary do wrong then, Alistair?

No seriously. Not the rant. Not the conspiracy theories. In this particular case: what was it that she did wrong?

Because I've read about some of this stuff, and I can't help thinking: yeah, so? Am I missing something?
    Literally the only thing of substantial note that I have heard that isn't dripping in hyperbole & rhetoric is that by using a private email server for official state business she may have run afoul of FOIA requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i'd much rather have the work/life balance we have in the UK than the dorra over there. If anything, i'd rather retire there where your money goes much further.
    Yeah... guess some people gotta have it all. Greed is good, right?

Also, fuck the establishment parties, fuck Hillary and her fake fucking laugh.

Sanders vs Trump is a much more interesting race than dynasty 1 vs dynasty 2