hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 590 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 9049054058058758858959059159259360064069010901590 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,800 of 42844

Thread: G.ame O.ver P.edophile [USA Politics Thread]

  1. #11781
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    meh

  2. #11782
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,180
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Hillary Clinton Pens a Op-Ed on Poverty for the NYT:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/op...icas-poor.html
    My plan would expand Low Income Housing Tax Credits in high-cost areas to increase our affordable housing supply, and fuel broader community development. So if you are a family living in an expensive city, you would be able to find an affordable place to call home and have access to the transportation you need to get to good jobs and quality schools.
    This is nice in theory. But I think history shows things like this have a tendency to put an ass-beating on the wallets of the people who pay the full sticker price for their rent.
    I would think their property values would plummet
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  3. #11783

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Tell who apart?

    Street Criminals/Terrorists and Run-of-Mill Gun Owners?




  4. #11784
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Tell who apart?

    Street Criminals/Terrorists and Run-of-Mill Gun Owners?
    Yeah.
    meh

  5. #11785
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,180
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    Probably criminal record
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  6. #11786

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Tell who apart?

    Street Criminals/Terrorists and Run-of-Mill Gun Owners?
    Yeah.
    You don't see a difference?




  7. #11787
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,172
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    Probably criminal record
    I'm OK with banning felons from gun ownership.
    meh

  8. #11788
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,289
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Tell who apart?

    Street Criminals/Terrorists and Run-of-Mill Gun Owners?
    Yeah.
    Depends are they black or white? A (law abiding) black man with a conceal carry permit gets shot anyways.

  9. #11789
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Tell who apart?

    Street Criminals/Terrorists and Run-of-Mill Gun Owners?
    Yeah.
    Depends are they black or white? A (law abiding) black man with a conceal carry permit gets shot anyways.
    fyp


    

  10. #11790
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113
    "That looks like a bad dude." Pew Pew.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11791

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    "That looks like a bad dude." Pew Pew.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are aware the female officer on the ground who fired her weapon never heard that comment, and it played no part in her decision/error to fire.

    I also notice you keep shortening the quote, removing the "looks like he's on something" portion, an alternative possible causation (i.e. other than racism) for the "bad dude" portion of their comment.




  12. #11792
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    "That looks like a bad dude." Pew Pew.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are aware the female officer on the ground who fired her weapon never heard that comment, and it played no part in her decision/error to fire.

    I also notice you keep shortening the quote, removing the "looks like he's on something" portion, an alternative possible causation (i.e. other than racism) for the "bad dude" portion of their comment.
    Pew pew.


    

  13. #11793
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113
    Certainly doesn't help their case, unless the pilot has eagle vision. Could barely make out any facial features in that video let alone make such a judgement.

    Said officer just got charged with 1st degree manslaughter btw.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #11794
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    "That looks like a bad dude." Pew Pew.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are aware the female officer on the ground who fired her weapon never heard that comment, and it played no part in her decision/error to fire.

    I also notice you keep shortening the quote, removing the "looks like he's on something" portion, an alternative possible causation (i.e. other than racism) for the "bad dude" portion of their comment.
    It's acceptable for police to have murder as a default conflict resolution.

  15. #11795
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    "That looks like a bad dude." Pew Pew.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are aware the female officer on the ground who fired her weapon never heard that comment, and it played no part in her decision/error to fire.

    I also notice you keep shortening the quote, removing the "looks like he's on something" portion, an alternative possible causation (i.e. other than racism) for the "bad dude" portion of their comment.
    It's acceptable for police to have murder as a default conflict resolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  16. #11796

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Certainly doesn't help their case, unless the pilot has eagle vision. Could barely make out any facial features in that video let alone make such a judgement.
    That's your opinion. Neither you or I are experience law enforcement, so neither of us know if the opinion of the chopper speaker was bullshit or not.

    Still played no part in the shooting.

    Said officer just got charged with 1st degree manslaughter btw.
    Good. I hope the justice system works here. While all I have to go in is the video, and the news reporting, all of it points to an error that led to this man's wrongful death.

    Glad to see they didn't over-charge. Manslaughter/Negligent Homicide is VERY doable in this case IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    It's acceptable for police to have murder as a default conflict resolution.
    Who has said it's acceptable? I know trolling me is fun, but really man.




  17. #11797
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    I.e. not law abiding legal gun owners in general terms.
    How do you tell them apart?
    Probably criminal record
    I'm OK with banning felons from gun ownership.
    So am I.

    But I'd really prefer if we fixed our fucked up felony voter laws before we started taking even more rights from felons.
    Last edited by mewninn; September 22 2016 at 10:09:14 PM.

  18. #11798
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Certainly doesn't help their case, unless the pilot has eagle vision. Could barely make out any facial features in that video let alone make such a judgement.
    That's your opinion. Neither you or I are experience law enforcement, so neither of us know if the opinion of the chopper speaker was bullshit or not.

    Still played no part in the shooting.
    Pretty obviously referring to public opinion here. Public opinion at this point gives zero fucks about the "law enforcement" perspective.

  19. #11799

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Certainly doesn't help their case, unless the pilot has eagle vision. Could barely make out any facial features in that video let alone make such a judgement.
    That's your opinion. Neither you or I are experience law enforcement, so neither of us know if the opinion of the chopper speaker was bullshit or not.

    Still played no part in the shooting.
    Pretty obviously referring to public opinion here. Public opinion at this point gives zero fucks about the "law enforcement" perspective.
    Public opinion means zero as to justification of the chopper'cops comment, or for it's 100% irrelevance to the shooting.

    But hey, say "Pew Pew" and quote him a few more times. That level of discourse wins often here at FHC.

    I'm just a retard anyway, right Aea? Everyone says so, it must be right.




  20. #11800
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Certainly doesn't help their case, unless the pilot has eagle vision. Could barely make out any facial features in that video let alone make such a judgement.
    That's your opinion. Neither you or I are experience law enforcement, so neither of us know if the opinion of the chopper speaker was bullshit or not.

    Still played no part in the shooting.
    Pretty obviously referring to public opinion here. Public opinion at this point gives zero fucks about the "law enforcement" perspective.
    Public opinion means zero as to justification of the chopper'cops comment, or for it's 100% irrelevance to the shooting.

    But hey, say "Pew Pew" and quote him a few more times. That level of discourse wins often here at FHC.

    I'm just a retard anyway, right Aea? Everyone says so, it must be right.
    Not retarded, just purposefully dense sometimes.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •