hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 1369 FirstFirst 1234512521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: M [USA Politics Thread] GA! (Featuring Pedantic Pederasty by W0lf Crendraven)

So, up to two thirds retard, will they go all the way in 2016?

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    GG murica, vote in the guys who want to retard the country by 30 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

In part this is due to the Obama Administration having the biggest gap between what was hoped for at the start compared to what has been delivered of any Administration in the modern age.

Yet I fully suspect that the Republicans will be unable to select a candidate that people can stomach in sufficient numbers to win the Whitehouse in 2016.

Was anticipated, there was an article in the Economist a few weeks back that a national tie could mean house majority depended on run offs in Louisiana and/or Georgia, but that's academic now (article from October.)

Awh, and Shelley Moore beat Natalie Tennant in West Virginia.

didn't want any legislation passed anyways

Moderator Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    This hyperpartisanship sucks and no one seems to want to do anything but talk about what the other guy isn't doing.

Where the fuck are the candidates with some sort of public, rather than vague, undefined, or outright corporate agenda?

lol, republicans are just going to over reach with a bunch of social issues and attempts to repeal everything the last senate did instead of actually try to pass any laws. 6 years after this shit and even america will learn not to vote red again.

Moderator Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    lol, republicans are just going to over reach with a bunch of social issues and attempts to repeal everything the last senate did instead of actually try to pass any laws. 6 years after this shit and even america will learn not to vote red again.
    I suspect your enthusiasm is unwarranted. I see no end in sight to the hyper-partisanship that has come to define the past decade of American politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    I suspect your enthusiasm is unwarranted. I see no end in sight to the hyper-partisanship that has come to define the past decade of American politics.
    Maybe, even long enough, the republican trend to counter demographic changes with "voter ID laws" and redistricting will work out pretty well in closer races. And then theres the democrats ability to seemingly appear fuck everything up for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    This hyperpartisanship sucks and no one seems to want to do anything but talk about what the other guy isn't doing.

Where the fuck are the candidates with some sort of public, rather than vague, undefined, or outright corporate agenda?
    Ummm, this is America you're talking about right. Jesus, guns and the highest bidder.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Anything that brings more tech innovators to the UK and Europe is fine by me.

Republicans 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    Fucking american electorate is clueless as fucking fuck nbs.
    Implying any electorate anywhere on the planet is capable of existing in any other state

TMA moving to Canada or Europe.

Also I like how the best way to fight old guard in Congress is to apparently vote in more out of touch old white rich guys

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Melichor View Post

Also I like how the best way to fight old guard in Congress is to apparently vote in more out of touch old white rich guys

Are you highly educated? If not: NO VACANCIES

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

Are you highly educated? If not: NO VACANCIES
    But then I can be closer to Fhc meets :-(

Here in florida we reelected the guy who, for a time, had the lowest approval rating of any sitting governor. Non-voting youth shoulder most of the blame for this of course, but the long lines in Broward County didn't help.

I also want to know who the primary financiers of libertarian candidate Wyllie are. The mainly right-leaning guy, friend of the Oath Keepers head honcho, has been siphoning an inordinate number of potential Crist voters ever since entering the race (the decline in Crist's numbers correlate more or less exactly to the rise in Wyllie numbers.)

But so be it. At least we weren't the anarchist Luddites who elected Hice, Ernst, and Grothman.

TMA moving to Canada
    Our guy is the same retarded neo con shit you guys have only instead of derailing public debate by accusing opposition leadership of being a muslim or born in Kenya, he just ignores public debate so that none happens.

We're no better off than the US tbh. Maybe Europe is nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    TMA moving to Canada
    Maybe Europe is nice though.
    Welcome to Europe, where we have parties with anti-immigration platforms getting more and more popular election after election.

I'd suggest just investing in companies dealing with guns, pitchforks and torches and wait for the inevitable revolution while sitting in a corner being apathetic.

edit: but if you move to a decent country in Europe (I'm looking at you, Denmark), you get a huge tax rebate for up to five years if you're a good immigrant (scientist or a highly skilled & educated expert in your field).

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    TMA moving to Canada
    Maybe Europe is nice though.

edit: but if you move to a decent country in Europe (I'm looking at you, Denmark), you get a huge tax rebate for up to five years if you're a good immigrant (scientist or a highly skilled & educated expert in your field).
    What do I get for not showing up on a boat and/or having to be rescued by the coast Guard

And guess who's state reelected Lindsey Graham... And now people are talking about him for a presidential run... Fml