hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1044 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 4454494499410341041104210431044104510461047105410941144 ... LastLast
Results 20,861 to 20,880 of 29453

Thread: M [USA Politics Thread] GA!

When on the other side, an absolute majority of the jews wholeheartedly, honestly and ready to die for believe that only 70 years they've corrected a great injustice done to them after 2000 years of suffering. And that they've been tremendously patient and humane towards those who actively stood and stand on their way to peace. I shit you not. It's real. Not seeing that pretty much says how far to the end of the spectrum you are on this ancient conflict. It's as part of reality as the story of the other identity, it's the fucking WINNING SIDE of a very unlikely thing to have happened.

But the great part, is that it doesn't really matters. Well, except as I said, showing them double standards a bit.
    It's not only doesn't have too much to do with the solution if there even is one - it's counterproductive. There are 'scientific' (and I mark that because i never really read one not to mention tried to refute one, so i can't judge) works that will tell you that there never were a Palestinian people, it's just a new (if not to say passing) thing hence they're not entitled to shit, i bet they're at least as good as professional Holocaust deniers papers, and reading the headlines they're at least as plausible. But that's bullshit, right? Because there clearly are such a people now, no one can argue that. So arguing about this is clearly has NOTHING to do with solution, and not that's it should be a taboo (I grew to think that holocaust denial shouldn't be legally banned), but take it as my opinion that it's only means of further inciting the conflict, because a sense of entitlement is VERY HARD to argue rationally about. We can go on about it for pages and we'll reach the stage where you'll find yourself less informed, which is a no brainer since i fucking live here, and you'll remain angry still, and I'll feel as entitled to live where i do (and I only do so for 25 years, mind you) as when we started.

I can't exactly quote but IIRC it was C.Hitchens that said: The story of creation of Israel is as deplorable as talk and attempts to destroy it, will need to look it up after.
    Last edited by LeonM; December 28 2016 at 07:30:50 PM.

Tbh the only thing you have to mention to shut the fuck up any one talking about dismantling Israel is that they have the Samson doctrine and the means to pull it off. The country is there to stay and noone will fuck with them. DWI.

Yes, it doesn't have to be a real operative plan you know, I don't really think Smuggo can pull it off, def not from the west, but that's pretty much what's being taught in Gaza for instance, so no wonder, you know. Just like Ehud Barak said, had I been born in the slums of Gaza or Rafiah, I'd be lobbing them piperockets over to the motherfuckers beyond the fence who have no right to exist, allah uakbar. Cognitive empathy, is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    There is some fun irony to the U.S. telling Israel they need to give back land and accept (it seems) millitant activity in those lands against them.

How much land is the U.S. giving back to those it was stolen from, and how much rocket attacks would/do we tolerate were they to happen.

Of course we all know that if the Arab states had beaten Israel, they would have happily given back all the land they took.

What a funny world we live in.

And that's before we get Trump in office, and the massive disaster he is almost assured to be.....
    You know that they fire rockets at Israel cos it stole all their lands yeah?
    Hes referring to the native americans and their genocide
    So you can admit Israel is genociding the fuck out of Palestine then?
    Yep, I heard they have camps and ovens and everything. It's all those Jews fault, amirite, invaded those lands without provocation purely in order to exterminate the innocent, peace loving Palenstian people, a people who just want to live in peace and happiness. Cum bah yah!
    Again... are you not familiar with history? The land Israel is legally entitled too was also stolen for them by the western nations who thought that carving out a bit of someone's else's country was just fine... and it has led to 70 years of chaos.
    A Brit going to non-ironically lecture other folks on stolen land nbs, eh?

Try to recall which "western nation" controlled Palestine and was a driving force behind the creation of Israel in the first place.

Then try to recall which "Western nation" tried to kill all the Jews.

The try to recall which "western nations" did fuck all to stop the aforementioned slaughter.

These "Western Nations" have no right to judge anyone on anything.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

America didnt even want to get involved into WWII until pearl harbour. So you also dont get to lecture any one.

There is some fun irony to the U.S. telling Israel they need to give back land and accept (it seems) millitant activity in those lands against them.

How much land is the U.S. giving back to those it was stolen from, and how much rocket attacks would/do we tolerate were they to happen.

Of course we all know that if the Arab states had beaten Israel, they would have happily given back all the land they took.

And that's before we get Trump in office, and the massive disaster he is almost assured to be.....
    Yep, I heard they have camps and ovens and everything. It's all those Jews fault, amirite, invaded those lands without provocation purely in order to exterminate the innocent, peace loving Palenstian people, a people who just want to live in peace and happiness. Cum bah yah!
    Again... are you not familiar with history? The land Israel is legally entitled too was also stolen for them by the western nations who thought that carving out a bit of someone's else's country was just fine... and it has led to 70 years of chaos.

Try to recall which "western nation" controlled Palestine and was a driving force behind the creation of Israel in the first place.

The try to recall which "western nations" did fuck all to stop the aforementioned slaughter.

luckily there are no western nations posting in this thread

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

No bullshit Alister is to come up with something even less relevant as a counterargument.

Saying a person is not entitled to an opinion on something because of his nationality.

Sounds a lot like the jews

I don't recall saying those countries had no part in it. Did you actually read?

Smuggo and duck you giving up Ireland, wales, Scotland, and the falklands?

I love when someone tells you something your forefathers did makes it hypocritical for you to point out when people do bad things.

It's the best kind of argument. It helps to really get at truth and make good decisions.

Actually to be honest it blows my mind that anyone thinks this in any way provides a meaningful dialogue about anything.

Also arguing with Alistair ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Inherited sin?

Sounds biblical.

Also since you've all read between the lines and apparently found a fucking thesis in there I also didn't say Israel should be destroyed. It shouldnt have been created but far too late for that now, I'm merely saying it's completely understandable why they shell Israel with rockets and why Hamas is popular. Also Israeli policy continues to exacerbate the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I don't own them...

I don't own them...
    Last I checked most Israelies don't own bull dozers but hey fuck em all.

I don't own them...
    Muricans continue to excel at 1+1=5

I don't own them...
    Most Israelis don't care about Palestinians.

Well you still haven't explained why you look 70 years back and not 2063 of them (is it?)

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Well you still haven't explained why you look 70 years back and not 2063 of them (is it?)
    Because it much more recent obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    I don't own them...
    Most Israelis don't care about Palestinians.
    Who does?

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Because it much more recent obviously.
    So what?