hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1089 of 2059 FirstFirst ... 895899891039107910861087108810891090109110921099113911891589 ... LastLast
Results 21,761 to 21,780 of 41167

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    This is just getting better and better. A small taste on how inauguration day is going to unfold, perhaps?

At this point, I'm just going with the flow. Everything is so mental and surreal I can't be bothered to be vested in what's going on anymore. That's what my reaction where initially when our allies over the atlantic managed the unbelievable feat of electing someone even more dumbwitted and incompetent than Dubya. I mean how is that even possible ???

Anyway. Let's just enjoy the show folks.
    this was pretty much my exact reaction when i woke up and saw trump was elected

And I also share your sentiment, I really just can't be bothered with caring beyond lazy shitposting
    The revolution is taking all your time im sure comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    This is just getting better and better. A small taste on how inauguration day is going to unfold, perhaps?

At this point, I'm just going with the flow. Everything is so mental and surreal I can't be bothered to be vested in what's going on anymore. That's what my reaction where initially when our allies over the atlantic managed the unbelievable feat of electing someone even more dumbwitted and incompetent than Dubya. I mean how is that even possible ???

Anyway. Let's just enjoy the show folks.
    this was pretty much my exact reaction when i woke up and saw trump was elected

And I also share your sentiment, I really just can't be bothered with caring beyond lazy shitposting
    With each piece of theatre that comes out of this man and his empire of the absurd, my jaw just drops a little further. The BBC, which Trump hates, of course, has an article that pretty much paints such a dramatic picture that one could think that everyone from Tallinn to Anchorage must be sitting on the edges of their seats wondering if there is actually going to be a future for the west. It really does look like Trump is or was being blackmailed and that the Russians heavily influenced the future of the USA and relations between the US and them. Not only that, but it seems like just about every intelligence agency from the FSB to the CIA has long known about it.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Speaking as a Brit: welcome to Brexit Land. A wonderful future which everyone knows is going to be a catastrophe, wishes it hadn't happened, has lots of good reasons for it not happening still, was brought about by lies and manipulation but literally none of that matters because :democracy:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Speaking as a Brit: welcome to Brexit Land. A wonderful future which everyone knows is going to be a catastrophe, wishes it hadn't happened, has lots of good reasons for it not happening still, was brought about by lies and manipulation but literally none of that matters because :democracy:
    The silver lining is that it shows how deep our commitment to democracy actually is.

He really doesn't understand the media and politics does he...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    The silver lining is that it shows how deep our commitment to democracy actually is.
    'democracy'

Is it really democracy when you only have the choice of voting for further accumulation of capital?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Smuggo
    Democracy can only function when you have a well informed and well educated population and thanks to media barons and schools only training kids to become test-passing machines we have neither.

Canada still an option right? Hell , Mexico is looking like a good option now as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Canada still an option right? Hell , Mexico is looking like a good option now as well..
    Maybe that's the real reason why Trump is building the wall. To stop people fleeing INTO Mexico from the consequences of his presidency

I think we might have cracked this one

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    i am thoroughly enjoying winding up liberals for "kink-shamming" Baron Trump

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    In your imagination you mean? Because it's easily counterable with - "kinks are awesome, being blackmailed by the Kremlin less so"

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    In your imagination you mean? Because it's easily counterable with - "kinks are awesome, being blackmailed by the Kremlin less so"
    yeah but none of them have tried that one yet. they are all ewww pee.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    yeah but none of them have tried that one yet. they are all ewww pee.
    I thought you didn't have any friends m8?

I wonder if the choice is between the Saudis or the Russians having the US Government by the balls which is preferable?

That's what my reaction where initially when our allies over the atlantic managed the unbelievable feat of electing someone even more dumbwitted and incompetent than Dubya. I mean how is that even possible ???
    One word (well, two actually): home schooling.

If fools (try to) educate fools, all you'll get is more sophisticated fools.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    That's what my reaction where initially when our allies over the atlantic managed the unbelievable feat of electing someone even more dumbwitted and incompetent than Dubya. I mean how is that even possible ???

Globalisation is the bigger thing to blame here. Yeah sure it's great for business people and well educated city folk but no so good for your average worker to see his job get moved to Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    I wonder if the choice is between the Saudis or the Russians having the US Government by the balls which is preferable?
    i'd prefer it to be myself holding the US Government by the balls tbh, we'd go to mars and get climate change sorted out for one.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Obviously Saudis is better because they have similar geopolitical goals - stability in the middle east and buoyant global markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post

Globalisation is the bigger thing to blame here. Yeah sure it's great for business people and well educated city folk but no so good for your average worker to see his job get moved to Asia.
    Thats the narrative, sure, but unemployment is at a long term low, and no amount of protectionism is going to rebuild a mass industrial worker class in any developed country (instead it will spur domestic high tech automation, eliminating even more jobs)