hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1093 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 935939931043108310901091109210931094109510961103 ... LastLast
Results 21,841 to 21,860 of 22394

Thread: God Emperor Trump (USA Politics Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    I'm hoping a snackbar blows himself up on stage, taking Donnie, Pence, McConnell, and Cruz with him.
    Could just be a responsible citizen and do your part to make the democratic process one you approve of instead of wishing for a terrorist attack to murder politicians you dont like

EDIT: Yeehaw dem snackbars had it comin yahoo!
    I'm not sure it's fair to call Trump a politician
      Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm hoping a snackbar blows himself up on stage, taking Donnie, Pence, McConnell, and Cruz with him.
    Could just be a responsible citizen and do your part to make the democratic process one you approve of instead of wishing for a terrorist attack to murder politicians you dont like

It wouldn't be fair to the people who voted for him to call him anything but a politician amirite

It wouldn't be fair to the people who voted for him to call him anything but a politician amirite
    His appeal to a lot of voters was that he wasn't a politician.
      Spoiler:

His appeal to a lot of voters was that he wasn't a politician.
    you got me there

Comrad Trump.. Proving career politicians aren't actually that bad at their jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    This is just getting better and better. A small taste on how inauguration day is going to unfold, perhaps?

At this point, I'm just going with the flow. Everything is so mental and surreal I can't be bothered to be vested in what's going on anymore. That's what my reaction where initially when our allies over the atlantic managed the unbelievable feat of electing someone even more dumbwitted and incompetent than Dubya. I mean how is that even possible ???

Anyway. Let's just enjoy the show folks.

Article title: Combative Trump concedes Russia's role in election hacking

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

"Yeah okay they influenced the election but OBAMACARE! BUILD THAT WALL!"
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    This is just getting better and better. A small taste on how inauguration day is going to unfold, perhaps?

At this point, I'm just going with the flow. Everything is so mental and surreal I can't be bothered to be vested in what's going on anymore. That's what my reaction where initially when our allies over the atlantic managed the unbelievable feat of electing someone even more dumbwitted and incompetent than Dubya. I mean how is that even possible ???

this was pretty much my exact reaction when i woke up and saw trump was elected

And I also share your sentiment, I really just can't be bothered with caring beyond lazy shitposting

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

And I also share your sentiment, I really just can't be bothered with caring beyond lazy shitposting
    The revolution is taking all your time im sure comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

With each piece of theatre that comes out of this man and his empire of the absurd, my jaw just drops a little further. The BBC, which Trump hates, of course, has an article that pretty much paints such a dramatic picture that one could think that everyone from Tallinn to Anchorage must be sitting on the edges of their seats wondering if there is actually going to be a future for the west. It really does look like Trump is or was being blackmailed and that the Russians heavily influenced the future of the USA and relations between the US and them. Not only that, but it seems like just about every intelligence agency from the FSB to the CIA has long known about it.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Speaking as a Brit: welcome to Brexit Land. A wonderful future which everyone knows is going to be a catastrophe, wishes it hadn't happened, has lots of good reasons for it not happening still, was brought about by lies and manipulation but literally none of that matters because :democracy:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Speaking as a Brit: welcome to Brexit Land. A wonderful future which everyone knows is going to be a catastrophe, wishes it hadn't happened, has lots of good reasons for it not happening still, was brought about by lies and manipulation but literally none of that matters because :democracy:
    The silver lining is that it shows how deep our commitment to democracy actually is.

He really doesn't understand the media and politics does he...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    The silver lining is that it shows how deep our commitment to democracy actually is.
    'democracy'

Is it really democracy when you only have the choice of voting for further accumulation of capital?
      Spoiler:

Democracy can only function when you have a well informed and well educated population and thanks to media barons and schools only training kids to become test-passing machines we have neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    'democracy'

Is it really democracy when you only have the choice of voting for further accumulation of capital?
    No, comrade. No...

chomskyfist
    "Teachers are teachers because they are pedos. Thats why they want to work in a job around children, its a well known fact." #Nonsesense

Canada still an option right? Hell , Mexico is looking like a good option now as well..

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Canada still an option right? Hell , Mexico is looking like a good option now as well..
    Maybe that's the real reason why Trump is building the wall. To stop people fleeing INTO Mexico from the consequences of his presidency

I think we might have cracked this one

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    i am thoroughly enjoying winding up liberals for "kink-shamming" Baron Trump