hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1090 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 90590990104010801087108810891090109110921093110011401190 ... LastLast
Results 21,781 to 21,800 of 29612

Thread: Trump Keeps on #WINNING [USA Politics Thread]

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I'd call call you a simpering cretin but perhaps that's a comprehension overreach, so I'll go with "you a dumb-dumb".
    And thus you insist on remaining an ignoramus.

Using simple words and easy to understand language does not imply that the speaker is incapable of elevated discourse.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    I'd call call you a simpering cretin but perhaps that's a comprehension overreach, so I'll go with "you a dumb-dumb".

Using simple words and easy to understand language does not imply that the speaker is incapable of elevated discourse.
    Please give one video or audio example of Trump using elevated discourse on ANY topic. Fuck, even sports.

His own biographer, who spent years with him, says he has the attention span of an ADHD three year old, vocabulary and temper to match, and talks bullshit constantly.
    Last edited by Lallante; January 11 2017 at 04:21:36 PM.

There is a strong, strong link between overuse of simplistic language and low IQ
    There is also a strong, strong, strong link between not understanding how other people think and using complicated language to feel superiour.
    The thing is: other people that personally met him or had to work with him said that he as anything but a bright mind and has an attention spawn of a 13 year old (pre-ADHS, that is ...). He also has no books in his home ... and is even proud it.

So putting all these clues together, one might come to the conclusion that his childish-sounding language i just that: a very restricted set of vocabulary.

BTW, he ain't speaking any better on way older footage. So ...
    He knows how to persuade people, and the way he speak is engineered for that purpose.
    ... that doesn't make sense either.

There's a difference between using simple language and using the same words repeatedly because you lack the vocabulary to say anything more.

Russia does not have intel on Trump. Russia does not collect intel. - Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Russia does not have intel on Trump. Russia does not collect intel. - Russia

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    I see Alistair has quickly dropped any pretense of not being a card carrying tea party cheerleader in the last month or so
    You think?

So lets be clear, if I think Sen. Sessions is NOT been proven to be a horrible racist Nazi, I am a card carrying tea party cheerleader.

Ok.

Since you love to ignore what i write, let me once again repeat myself:

1. I didn't vote for and don't support Trump, and frankly am fearful of what Trump himself will do as President. This is the most dangerous time I can ever recall, in terms of the personal instability at the top in the U.S. Unlike yourself, I have alot to lose if Trump fubars this country.

2. The ONLY thing that makes my fear of the incoming Trump Administration better, is watching liberals and Euros melt down and engage in every single obstructive tactic, rampant hysterical hyperbole and bad deed the Republicans engaged in the past eight years, without a shred of shame for their abject hypocricy. I.e. Your tears taste great.

Trumps gonna suck. Some of his noms will be ok, but overall Trump is going to suck hard. All we can do is weather the storm and enjoy the tears.

You may proceed.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Trump reiterated the need for strong hacking defenses.

Is this finally a sign that after so many decades we're finally going to have an NSA that will help the software industry with improving security? An unexpected bonus handjob if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    I see Alistair has quickly dropped any pretense of not being a card carrying tea party cheerleader in the last month or so
    You think?

So lets be clear, if I think Sen. Sessions is NOT been proven to be a horrible racist Nazi, I am a card carrying tea party cheerleader.

Ok.

Since you love to ignore what i write, let me once again repeat myself:

1. I didn't vote for and don't support Trump, and frankly am fearful of what Trump himself will do as President. This is the most dangerous time I can ever recall, in terms of the personal instability at the top in the U.S. Unlike yourself, I have alot to lose if Trump fubars this country.

2. The ONLY thing that makes my fear of the incoming Trump Administration better, is watching liberals and Euros melt down and engage in every single obstructive tactic, rampant hysterical hyperbole and bad deed the Republicans engaged in the past eight years, without a shred of shame for their abject hypocricy. I.e. Your tears taste great.

Trumps gonna suck. Some of his noms will be ok, but overall Trump is going to suck hard. All we can do is weather the storm and enjoy the tears.

You may proceed.
    Those liberals you are laughing at are literally the only thing standing between you and what you fear Trump will do to this country, because everyone on the right is too busy sucking Trump and Putins cock and laughing at liberals being hypocritical, just sayin'.

E: I'm being unfair to McCain and Rubio, who I see trucking reaming Tillerson about Russia on CSPAN.
    meh

I'm currently very tempted to reply to this post with a dickpic.

Just because it's a dick pic doesn't mean you're not contributing elevated discourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and an erection is an elevation, depending on the angle of the dangle

this is our world now

Is this finally a sign that after so many decades we're finally going to have an NSA that will help the software industry with improving security? An unexpected bonus handjob if true.

Hey ive got these tea leaves you might want to look into, im sure theyll tell you everything you want to hear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

Hey ive got these tea leaves you might want to look into, im sure theyll tell you everything you want to hear as well.
    Pretty sure this was something I wasn't even close to expecting Trump to announce and yeah, fuck off retard this is actually a good change.

> No, no question for you, you are fake news.

CNN now has a sore bottom.

This may have already been posted, or got lost in all shouting, but an interesting exercise would be to compare the press conference to Obamas farewell address yesterday.

Obviously one is a speech from a prompter the other a live session in front of a hostile audience. Still the contrast is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    This may have already been posted, or got lost in all shouting, but an interesting exercise would be to compare the press conference to Obamas farewell address yesterday.

Obviously one is a speech from a prompter the other a live session in front of a hostile audience. Still the contrast is depressing.
    Yes, one is a lot of hot air from a prompter, the other is a honest and down-to-earth vision of what America, and the world, needs to move towards.

A down-to-earth vision of how many ethical boundaries a president can breach you mean?

Why are people feeding self-confessed child molester Rakshasa with responses?