hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1084 of 2097 FirstFirst ... 8458498410341074108110821083108410851086108710941134118415842084 ... LastLast
Results 21,661 to 21,680 of 41936

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    I see Alistair has quickly dropped any pretense of not being a card carrying tea party cheerleader in the last month or so
    He doesn't support trump so that makes positively left wing. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I can see he's still taking instructions on what to tweet from his handler.

Typical Russian response. Something doesn't go your way, call them Nazis.
    meh

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    I see Alistair has quickly dropped any pretense of not being a card carrying tea party cheerleader in the last month or so
    He doesn't support trump so that makes positively left wing. Duh.
    It is almost as if being a human person allows you to have political opinions that are more involved than can be captured in the simple naming of a movement.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAkumy7_Pbc

News conference now. Categoric denial and huge blame on CIA, FBI and Buzzfeed. "Permanent blot on the credibility of the intelligence agencies. Should never have been written"

There go the pharma stocks.

Pivot to veterans health. Well, he IS learning.
    meh

Banned
    Well looks like CIA is going to be rather fucked unless they assassinate Trump soon.

God he is a moron. "It's a terrible thing", "by the way", "was a horrible thing" over and over and over.

Smuggo
    Ah man... Trump should do more press conferences, great entertainment.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
    He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
    He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
    His truth is marching on.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

He has no idea what he is talking about re: "no conflicts".

"I could run the Trump Organisation AND the Country at the same time and I'd do a very good job. I have a no conflicts situation and have for many years. But I wont, Eric and Junior will!"

"No-one cares about my tax returns".

"A lot of good came from the hacking".

"My company is much bigger and more powerful than most people ever thought".

"I will not be involved in my business at all... [later] I discussed a potential deal in Dubai yesterday."

Now his lawyer is telling us conflicts of interest protection laws do not apply to the President or their business. So don't worry about it guys!

They've brought a fucking table loaded with paperwork onto the stage to show how good their protections against conflicts of interest are...."Look how much documentation there is, it's GOTTA be good shit".

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    They've brought a fucking table loaded with paperwork onto the stage to show how good their protections against conflicts of interest are...."Look how much documentation there is, it's GOTTA be good shit".
    confuse them with paperwork.

Trump version of the yellow cake at the UN, a table full of subpoenas and legal documents

Banned
    God he is a moron. "It's a terrible thing", "by the way", "was a horrible thing" over and over and over.
    Why would you assume that makes him a moron?

He knows how to persuade people, and the way he speak is engineered for that purpose. While you might react in that way, that he is a moron and all that. Yet for people that aren't firmly in either camp the way he speaks build up and solidifies the things he want people to focus on.

If you manage to become the president of the United States then perhaps you might be in a position to criticize him. You're not, so your opinions don't really count for much.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    confuse them with paperwork.
    Works every time. Experience has taught me literally no one ever reads documentation.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

He knows how to persuade people, and the way he speak is engineered for that purpose. While you might react in that way, that he is a moron and all that. Yet for people that aren't firmly in either camp the way he speaks build up and solidifies the things he want people to focus on.
    There is a strong, strong link between overuse of simplistic and repetative language and low IQ. Learn some fucking synonyms.

If you manage to become the president of the United States then perhaps you might be in a position to criticize him. You're not, so your opinions don't really count for much.
    I presume you will never again comment on the quality of videogames (as you arent a game dev), food (not a pro chef), tv/films (not a director), technology (not an inventor), anime (a paedo, sure, but not a paedo-artist), etc etc
    Last edited by Lallante; January 11 2017 at 04:58:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

You don't need to be in the position of the President Elect of the United States of America to be able to call the President Elect of the United States of America a fucking dimwit and be mostly right.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    russians hacked 4chan?
    In Soviet Russia, 4chan hacks ... ermh ... nevermind.