hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1086 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 865869861036107610831084108510861087108810891096113611861586 ... LastLast
Results 21,701 to 21,720 of 32744

Thread: Slurp Slurp Slurp [USA Politics Thread]

  1. #21701
    Moderator Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    11,671
    Quote Originally Posted by untilted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    he missed a scenario ...

    the scans circulating being made to look like the real thing to troll gullible people - with the added benefit of discrediting the actual report and any media referring to them, should the scans ever get traction in the mainstream media.

    Scenario 4: The CIA is attempting to damage its own credibility to encourage people to act less cautiously on the internet.

  2. #21702

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,122
    Quote Originally Posted by untilted View Post
    he missed a scenario ...

    the scans circulating being made to look like the real thing to troll gullible people - with the added benefit of discrediting the actual report and any media referring to them, should the scans ever get traction in the mainstream media.

    This. By faking a source full of ridiculous shit, /pol has an easy piece to pin on anyone skeptical of Trumps russian ties. Doesnt have to hold any truth, doesnt even have to be acknowledged by the individual.

    Straight out of Roves cookbook.

  3. #21703
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    It sounds absurd, but then again President Trump also sounded pretty absurd a year ago

  4. #21704
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,403
    Something tells me that if the CIA, NSA, and FBI thought it prudent to brief the President on this shit that there's more truth than not in those papers.

  5. #21705
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Something tells me that if the CIA, NSA, and FBI thought it prudent to brief the President on this shit that there's more truth than not in those papers.
    Sure, and after the briefing is over ladies of the night come in through a hidden door and pisses on them while hentai anime is playing on the screen.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  6. #21706
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Something tells me that if the CIA, NSA, and FBI thought it prudent to brief the President on this shit that there's more truth than not in those papers.
    Sure, and after the briefing is over ladies of the night come in through a hidden door and pisses on them while hentai anime is playing on the screen.
    But that pizza shop is totally a front for a pedophilia ring funded by the Clinton Foundation right?

  7. #21707
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,849
    I'm reading UK paper reports on this atm and its not a document from the CIA so far as I can see, it's something compiled by an ex-British intelligence guy and passed to John McCain who passed it to the FBI.

  8. #21708
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Something tells me that if the CIA, NSA, and FBI thought it prudent to brief the President on this shit that there's more truth than not in those papers.
    Sure, and after the briefing is over ladies of the night come in through a hidden door and pisses on them while hentai anime is playing on the screen.
    But that pizza shop is totally a front for a pedophilia ring funded by the Clinton Foundation right?
    Naah, pizzagate was just a misdirection campaign by Epstein to get attention away from his Lolita Express and private island.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  9. #21709
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    3.

    Wat.
    tsheezuz
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  10. #21710
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I'm reading UK paper reports on this atm and its not a document from the CIA so far as I can see, it's something compiled by an ex-British intelligence guy and passed to John McCain who passed it to the FBI.
    Yup, this is so utterly and obviously total bullshit, it can only be someone trolling everyone else. Also, I'm pretty lost right now. This is the most extreme election and presidential handover I've ever seen. America, and by extension the rest of us, are in for fun times.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  11. #21711
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,154
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  12. #21712
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    4,918
    wat

    What did I miss?

  13. #21713
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    wat

    What did I miss?
    Nothing of real value but funny nonetheless.


    

  14. #21714
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,849
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I'm reading UK paper reports on this atm and its not a document from the CIA so far as I can see, it's something compiled by an ex-British intelligence guy and passed to John McCain who passed it to the FBI.
    Yup, this is so utterly and obviously total bullshit, it can only be someone trolling everyone else. Also, I'm pretty lost right now. This is the most extreme election and presidential handover I've ever seen. America, and by extension the rest of us, are in for fun times.
    Whether this is real or not (and it certainly could be and would explain Trump's subservience to Putin) this sort of thing is gonna dog his whole presidency.

    Popcorn time for the rest of the world.

  15. #21715
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    I can't wrap my head around how incredibly obviously made up this is. Its literally about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin attending a Christmas Party in 2010, wherein they watch anime together, hire a bunch of prostitutes, and piss all over them because Obama slept in the bed and Trump hates Obama... and Putin decides to bribe Donald Trump by threatening to leak this story unless he runs for President and wins? How on earth did anyone in the CIA take this story as truth!?
    Do me a favor and look through the original document for anything 4chan claims to have provided. For your convenience I've linked the original doc below, you can search for terms like 'anime', 'pajamas', 'fecal', 'excrement' etc. You'll find that golden shower stuff is in there, but whatever bullshit pol was saying about him shitting on toilet seats and watching anime porn surrounded
    hookers in a movie theater is absent. Looks like you've been taken by
    this insane /pol/ bait hook, line, and sinker.

    Documents dump released by buzzfeed

  16. #21716
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,259
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    I can't wrap my head around how incredibly obviously made up this is. Its literally about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin attending a Christmas Party in 2010, wherein they watch anime together, hire a bunch of prostitutes, and piss all over them because Obama slept in the bed and Trump hates Obama... and Putin decides to bribe Donald Trump by threatening to leak this story unless he runs for President and wins? How on earth did anyone in the CIA take this story as truth!?
    Do me a favor and look through the original document for anything 4chan claims to have provided. For your convenience I've linked the original doc below, you can search for terms like 'anime', 'pajamas', 'fecal', 'excrement' etc. You'll find that golden shower stuff is in there, but whatever bullshit pol was saying about him shitting on toilet seats and watching anime porn surrounded
    hookers in a movie theater is absent. Looks like you've been taken by
    this insane /pol/ bait hook, line, and sinker.

    Documents dump released by buzzfeed
    How does one discredit some online pdf? By poasting an even more ridiculous online pdf. Also, by dropping enough acid to make all of this seem absolutely normal.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  17. #21717
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,849
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    I can't wrap my head around how incredibly obviously made up this is. Its literally about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin attending a Christmas Party in 2010, wherein they watch anime together, hire a bunch of prostitutes, and piss all over them because Obama slept in the bed and Trump hates Obama... and Putin decides to bribe Donald Trump by threatening to leak this story unless he runs for President and wins? How on earth did anyone in the CIA take this story as truth!?
    Do me a favor and look through the original document for anything 4chan claims to have provided. For your convenience I've linked the original doc below, you can search for terms like 'anime', 'pajamas', 'fecal', 'excrement' etc. You'll find that golden shower stuff is in there, but whatever bullshit pol was saying about him shitting on toilet seats and watching anime porn surrounded
    hookers in a movie theater is absent. Looks like you've been taken by
    this insane /pol/ bait hook, line, and sinker.

    Documents dump released by buzzfeed
    How does one discredit some online pdf? By poasting an even more ridiculous online pdf. Also, by dropping enough acid to make all of this seem absolutely normal.
    The guy who compiled its credentials and references from other in the intelligence community were apparently enough to convince John McCain that it should be looked at. Apparently the guy was originally hired by a rival campaign to dig up dirt on Trump and this is what he found. The document BuzzFeed published looks like a summary, I assume there is a lot more.

    Also, what exactly seems "not normal" about someone living out their sexual fantasies if they have the cash to do so? Hardly uncommon is it? And similarly, what's not normal about an ex-KGB spy who not just survived but thrived in the post-Societ era, being a fucking master of subterfuge?

    I'm not saying it's true or not BTW, I just don't think you can just dismiss it as clearly some very influential people think this has weight.

  18. #21718
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,404
    Post post truth is going to be fucking epic.

    That, or the Internet is causing a new dark ages..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  19. #21719
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Post post truth is going to be fucking epic.

    That, or the Internet is causing a new dank ages..
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  20. #21720
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,866
    5. CIA doing their best to innoculate the president by getting out all the embassing stuff out in the open now so that that the threat of Russian leaks is minimalised?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •