hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1081 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 8158198110311071107810791080108110821083108410911131118115812081 ... LastLast
Results 21,601 to 21,620 of 41991

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Lana, you seem to be slightly sandy about God Emperor Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Lana, you seem to be slightly sandy about God Emperor Trump.
    Not my president (really) so I don't care as much as it may look. I just generally don't like dumb people and hes like a fucking dung pile that attracts the dumbest of fucking flies.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

He does look more of buffon than an average russian oligarch, that's already an accomplishment indeed. But at least his rule will be brighter than that of dark-side Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    He does look more of buffon than an average russian oligarch, that's already an accomplishment indeed. But at least his rule will be brighter than that of dark-side Clinton.
    It will be more entertaining for sure. If it helps I really didn't like Clinton either which is why I keep banging on about the system being setup, and Americans being conditioned, for only 2 parties. 'Winner takes all' is good for a dictatorship but not so good in a democracy..

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Yeah, no way it'll be 4.. Either 2 or 8 are the best options.

He still has what, 9 days to get shot and make my prediction come true?

if america wont shoot a black guy with some socially minded policys they sure as shit wont shoot a rich, right wing white guy

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    if america wont shoot a black guy with some socially minded policys they sure as shit wont shoot a rich, right wing white guy
    Bah, they have a long tradition of doing exactly that. I think the black guy thing threw them off because they arent used to seeing one with any power and they didnt know if it would start a race war or not. DONT LET ME DOWN MERICA!

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    That black guy was basically an establishment figure doing what the swamp wanted done, while the rich, right wing guy is doing what the black guy promised; change.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    That black guy was basically an establishment figure doing what the swamp wanted done, while the rich, right wing guy is doing what the black guy promised; change.
    lol good one

Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    he missed a scenario ...

the scans circulating being made to look like the real thing to troll gullible people - with the added benefit of discrediting the actual report and any media referring to them, should the scans ever get traction in the mainstream media.

russians hacked 4chan?

Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by untilted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    he missed a scenario ...

the scans circulating being made to look like the real thing to troll gullible people - with the added benefit of discrediting the actual report and any media referring to them, should the scans ever get traction in the mainstream media.

Scenario 4: The CIA is attempting to damage its own credibility to encourage people to act less cautiously on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by untilted View Post
    he missed a scenario ...

This. By faking a source full of ridiculous shit, /pol has an easy piece to pin on anyone skeptical of Trumps russian ties. Doesnt have to hold any truth, doesnt even have to be acknowledged by the individual.

Straight out of Roves cookbook.

It sounds absurd, but then again President Trump also sounded pretty absurd a year ago

Something tells me that if the CIA, NSA, and FBI thought it prudent to brief the President on this shit that there's more truth than not in those papers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Something tells me that if the CIA, NSA, and FBI thought it prudent to brief the President on this shit that there's more truth than not in those papers.
    Sure, and after the briefing is over ladies of the night come in through a hidden door and pisses on them while hentai anime is playing on the screen.

Sure, and after the briefing is over ladies of the night come in through a hidden door and pisses on them while hentai anime is playing on the screen.
    But that pizza shop is totally a front for a pedophilia ring funded by the Clinton Foundation right?

Smuggo
    I'm reading UK paper reports on this atm and its not a document from the CIA so far as I can see, it's something compiled by an ex-British intelligence guy and passed to John McCain who passed it to the FBI.

Banned
    But that pizza shop is totally a front for a pedophilia ring funded by the Clinton Foundation right?
    Naah, pizzagate was just a misdirection campaign by Epstein to get attention away from his Lolita Express and private island.