hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1107 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 1076071007105710971104110511061107
Results 22,121 to 22,132 of 22132

Thread: God Emperor Trump (USA Politics Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    I wonder who they'll blame when trump and the gop implement all their terrible ideas and shit goes south
    Trump will blame the GOP for not implementing his plans, his voters will be furious at the swamp.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    I wonder who they'll blame when trump and the gop implement all their terrible ideas and shit goes south
    Trump will blame the GOP for not implementing his plans, his voters will be furious at the swamp.
    So, basically...be like Obama?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    So, basically...be like Obama?
    Confirming Trump will be as awesome a president as Obama?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    So there is a new Interview with Trump out, with a German newspaper.

- NATO is obsolete
    - German car makers could be facing 35% import taxation

some other crap. Overall, does he really want to start a trade war with China and Europe, at the same fucking time? Lol.
    The cunt really is beholden to the fucking Russians. This is going to force the Euros to create their own army, hopefully without the British this time trying to play everyone against everyone else. Of course, it'll be a veritable clusterfuck because apart from the French, no one in Europe has done any independent military action in the past few decades.
    That was my immediate reaction. If he disassembles NATO we will finally get a European military within a few months. Not the worst idea for sure.

Fun fact: all NATO owned planes like the AWACS planes are registered to Luxembourg.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Fun fact: all NATO owned planes like the AWACS planes are registered to Luxembourg.
    Fun fact: Black Sea Fleet and all the Air Armies stationed in ukraine at the time of the dissolution were registered to ukraine.
    Funnier fact: Vast majority of crews have "defected" to Russia with their vehicles.

That was my immediate reaction. If he disassembles NATO we will finally get a European military within a few months. Not the worst idea for sure.
    But.. Without NATO... who will transport our stuff?

Us being Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    But.. Without NATO... who will transport our stuff?

Us being Canada.
    We're still ameribros and we got sky trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Fun fact: Black Sea Fleet and all the Air Armies stationed in ukraine at the time of the dissolution were registered to ukraine.
    Funnier fact: Vast majority of crews have "defected" to Russia with their vehicles.
    little history lesson for you
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

- NATO is obsolete

some other crap. Overall, does he really want to start a trade war with China and Europe, at the same fucking time? Lol.
    The cunt really is beholden to the fucking Russians. This is going to force the Euros to create their own army, hopefully without the British this time trying to play everyone against everyone else. Of course, it'll be a veritable clusterfuck because apart from the French, no one in Europe has done any independent military action in the past few decades.

Tapapapatalk
    Of course, the EU cant agree for 2 years on cucumber norms but will have a functional military within few months which never will be blcokaded by any of its members if it had actualy to be used.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post

- NATO is obsolete

Tapapapatalk
    Of course, the EU cant agree for 2 years on cucumber norms but will have a functional military within few months which never will be blcokaded by any of its members if it had actualy to be used.
    Don't normally agree with Miep posts, but he's right here. The EU is too decentralised to have a functional military.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Fixed