hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1085 of 2061 FirstFirst ... 855859851035107510821083108410851086108710881095113511851585 ... LastLast
Results 21,681 to 21,700 of 41206

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There is a strong, strong link between overuse of simplistic language and low IQ
    There is also a strong, strong, strong link between not understanding how other people think and using complicated language to feel superiour.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    There is a strong, strong link between overuse of simplistic language and low IQ
    There is also a strong, strong, strong link between not understanding how other people think and using complicated language to feel superiour.

I'd call call you a simpering cretin but perhaps that's a comprehension overreach, so I'll go with "you a dumb-dumb".

English, aka 'God's own tongue' is a beautiful language that should not be sullied by these vulgarities!

The thickness of Trump's skin seems to be measured in Angstroms. That man is going to have a hard time as president, because it doesn't matter whoever you are or where you come from, as President of the US you're fair game for 24/7 criticism for 4 years or longer. I hope his heart makes it though.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Now going on about how Mexico has exploited the USA for too long etc.

I'd call call you a simpering cretin but perhaps that's a comprehension overreach, so I'll go with "you a dumb-dumb".
    Nincompoop is a beautiful word.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    The thickness of Trump's skin seems to be measured in Angstroms. That man is going to have a hard time as president, because it doesn't matter whoever you are or where you come from, as President of the US you're fair game for 24/7 criticism for 4 years or longer. I hope his heart makes it though.
    All part of Darth Pence' plan.
    meh

What the fuck does Nazi Germany have to do with leaking a dossier to the press?

"Its the sort of thing Nazi Germany would have done"...

...wtf?

Now finger pointing at the Buzzfeed press member over and over telling him he is fake news and wont be allowed to ask questions. "NOT YOU, NOT YOU, NOT YOU, U FAKE NEWS!"

...wtf?

Now finger pointing at the Buzzfeed press member over and over telling him he is fake news.
    I'd say he now has the speed record for breaking Godwin's law whilst president, but he's not even been sworn in yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

...wtf?

Now finger pointing at the Buzzfeed press member over and over telling him he is fake news and wont be allowed to ask questions. "NOT YOU, NOT YOU, NOT YOU, U FAKE NEWS!"
    He just called out the beeb dude. Pretty funny. This is not the beginning of the information war. This is the end of the beginning of the information war.
    meh

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    He's quite tetchy.

Banned
    And thus you insist on remaining an ignoramus.

Using simple words and easy to understand language does not imply that the speaker is incapable of elevated discourse.

And thus you insist on remaining an ignoramus.

Using simple words and easy to understand language does not imply that the speaker is incapable of elevated discourse.
    Please give one video or audio example of Trump using elevated discourse on ANY topic. Fuck, even sports.

His own biographer, who spent years with him, says he has the attention span of an ADHD three year old, vocabulary and temper to match, and talks bullshit constantly.
    Last edited by Lallante; January 11 2017 at 04:21:36 PM.

The thing is: other people that personally met him or had to work with him said that he as anything but a bright mind and has an attention spawn of a 13 year old (pre-ADHS, that is ...). He also has no books in his home ... and is even proud it.

So putting all these clues together, one might come to the conclusion that his childish-sounding language i just that: a very restricted set of vocabulary.

BTW, he ain't speaking any better on way older footage. So ...
    He knows how to persuade people, and the way he speak is engineered for that purpose.
    ... that doesn't make sense either.

Smuggo
    There's a difference between using simple language and using the same words repeatedly because you lack the vocabulary to say anything more.

Russia does not have intel on Trump. Russia does not collect intel. - Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Russia does not have intel on Trump. Russia does not collect intel. - Russia

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    I see Alistair has quickly dropped any pretense of not being a card carrying tea party cheerleader in the last month or so
    You think?

So lets be clear, if I think Sen. Sessions is NOT been proven to be a horrible racist Nazi, I am a card carrying tea party cheerleader.

Ok.

Since you love to ignore what i write, let me once again repeat myself:

1. I didn't vote for and don't support Trump, and frankly am fearful of what Trump himself will do as President. This is the most dangerous time I can ever recall, in terms of the personal instability at the top in the U.S. Unlike yourself, I have alot to lose if Trump fubars this country.

2. The ONLY thing that makes my fear of the incoming Trump Administration better, is watching liberals and Euros melt down and engage in every single obstructive tactic, rampant hysterical hyperbole and bad deed the Republicans engaged in the past eight years, without a shred of shame for their abject hypocricy. I.e. Your tears taste great.

Trumps gonna suck. Some of his noms will be ok, but overall Trump is going to suck hard. All we can do is weather the storm and enjoy the tears.

You may proceed.

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Banned
    Trump reiterated the need for strong hacking defenses.

Is this finally a sign that after so many decades we're finally going to have an NSA that will help the software industry with improving security? An unexpected bonus handjob if true.