hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 392

Thread: Anatidae Rising - Wormhole-based trollcorp now recruiting professional posters

  1. #41
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,295
    do you love buttes

  2. #42
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    we flew, we killed, i was abusive in local again

    would fly again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  3. #43
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Confirming kills happened.

  4. #44
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    Above fearless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  5. #45
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    somebody repped me with this as the comment so I guess this counts as my application or something

    (I can fly up to T3 caldari and BS T2 everything else, no caps)

    Also I'm not actually retarded

  6. #46
    Donor Ivy_Lash's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6, 2012
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    1,088
    join tishu alliance share the shitpoasting crown
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

  7. #47
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,962
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

    was a proud day for me
    But when the sun is on me for a few hours not being run. We finally get enough logi pilots online and start.

  8. #48
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    somebody repped me with this as the comment so I guess this counts as my application or something

    (I can fly up to T3 caldari and BS T2 everything else, no caps)

    Also I'm not actually retarded
    I'll vouch, having played other games with XenosisReaper he isn't a lunatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  9. #49
    Smuggo
    Guest
    We do need more professional posters so why not?

  10. #50
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,940
    do you need another cunt?

  11. #51
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,295
    Join FEARLESS. Alliance so we can form poasting Voltron.
    Last edited by vDJ; October 22 2014 at 10:00:15 AM.

  12. #52
    Resi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Also I'm not actually retarded
    Sorry, you're over-qualified.

  13. #53
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,167
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Join FEARLESS. Alliance so we can form poasting Voltron.
    W0lf in Fearless, Xenosis in Anatidae.

    Someone recruit Lords so Full Posting Autism Equilibrium can be reached.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  14. #54
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Things are moving in the right direction.

    Members up
    Kills up
    Losses up
    Badness up
    Alcohol thrown up

    Good work team.

  15. #55
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Join FEARLESS. Alliance so we can form poasting Voltron.
    W0lf in Fearless, Xenosis in Anatidae.

    Someone recruit Lords so Full Posting Autism Equilibrium can be reached.
    The Triumvirate.

  16. #56
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Join FEARLESS. Alliance so we can form poasting Voltron.
    W0lf in Fearless, Xenosis in Anatidae.

    Someone recruit Lords so Full Posting Autism Equilibrium can be reached.
    I'm not open to be recruit, got my own corp, sorry.

    I would love to invite y'all to my next invasion for gfs I've got planned with my corp tho.

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  17. #57
    Smuggo
    Guest
    I doubt you'll find a girlfriend in a wormhole m8.

  18. #58
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I doubt you'll find a girlfriend in a wormhole m8.
    I was about to post this

    Also

    I'll probably use my 5th life on this
    http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...4-10-days-free
    Last edited by cullnean; October 22 2014 at 02:58:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  19. #59
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Join FEARLESS. Alliance so we can form poasting Voltron.
    W0lf in Fearless, Xenosis in Anatidae.

    Someone recruit Lords so Full Posting Autism Equilibrium can be reached.
    I'm not open to be recruit, got my own corp, sorry.

    I would love to invite y'all to my next invasion for gfs I've got planned with my corp tho.
    Assuming you're not trolling, (I'm actually not) this is something best kept ingame and/or private on my comms.

    This would also be the part where you tell me how many pilots you can field, how many can field caps, and whether your guys can afford to bring what I tell you to, or if you have the numbers to field your own fleet separate.

    Also, you're not allowed to fly logi.

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  20. #60
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Join FEARLESS. Alliance so we can form poasting Voltron.
    W0lf in Fearless, Xenosis in Anatidae.

    Someone recruit Lords so Full Posting Autism Equilibrium can be reached.
    I'm not open to be recruit, got my own corp, sorry.

    I would love to invite y'all to my next invasion for gfs I've got planned with my corp tho.
    Assuming you're not trolling, (I'm actually not) this is something best kept ingame and/or private on my comms.

    This would also be the part where you tell me how many pilots you can field, how many can field caps, and whether your guys can afford to bring what I tell you to, or if you have the numbers to field your own fleet separate.

    Also, you're not allowed to fly logi.
    As diplo I'll get duck to contact you in game
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •