hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No.Mercy - Aggressive Nullsec PVP

No.Mercy - Aggressive Nullsec PVP

No.Mercy corp is back!

-Who we are-

* The leading corp within Triumvirate., a PVP alliance fighting against all odds and always looking for new challenges in EU and US TZ
    * Aggressive game play - we make or find fights. We don't permacamp pipes with falcon alts, afraid to leave our comfort zone. We challenge coalitions for their assets and sov
    * Professional PVP group: Veteran players with plenty of experience, SP, and toons to run the fleet comps we want
    * An experienced outfit - corp leadership has already 'been there, done that' when it comes to learning how to manage quality EVE corps/alliances
    * We offer corp/alliance SRP and pvp incentive programs including reimbursement for FC ships and monthly top killer competitions. Our sov is secure and ready for you to use between fleets
    * A family atmosphere in the corp, all members are helpful and I can't remember the last time we had in-corp drama or issues
    * 100 man fleet fights, small gang roaming, and black ops on a daily basis

-Who we are looking for-

* 1000+ Kills demosntrating competence
    * Veteran PVPers who are tired of the complacent PVP groups and retirement alliances
    * There is no SP requirement but pilots should be self-sufficient in isk and toons and be generally competent. We have specific doctrines you will need to train for including capitals.
    * Use of alts for capitals, scouting, links etc highly preferred
    * Pilots who take pride in establishing a PVP group in EVE and want active, engaged leadership with lots of opportunities to contribute
    * Pilots who want to create content for others, who are willing to poke other people in corp and start a roam instead of waiting to be hand held by an FC if there isnt already a fleet out

In Game Pub Channel: No.Mercy Pub

Recruitment Contacts:
    Garst Tyrell
    Frsd

If you need convincing, I encourage you to convo any No.mercy or TRI member and ask what they think of the corp. I guarantee they will recommend us

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1975749457/
    Alliance Forums: https://triumvirate-eve.net/index.php/board,27.0.html

You can follow our previous adventures post-Phoebe with my replies to the Lower North War and Politics thread starting with this post here and our subsequent Drone Region invasion campaign here.

We are currently deployed north to fight the CFC
    Last edited by Garst Tyrell; March 20 2016 at 09:27:33 PM. Reason: TRI Update

Good luck in your goals.
    I very much like all the bittervets resubbing and reforming old groups because of the changes. Gives me hope for null~
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

TMA your current gang sizes, and your :future plan: gang sizes.

Would you say, that you are going to show your enemies... No.Mercy?
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Merciless was amongst the best Eve times, and Garst was amongst the angriest guys in eve.

Highly recommended product/service for anybody wanting to kick nullbears in the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Currently we roam below 10 most nights for ganks and skirmishes with defense gangs. Once we hit 10+ regularly we will switch from ganky stuff to more doctrinal gangs. I have a couple comps in mind like armor ishtar battleballs that I think will be a blast and let us fight defense gangs instead of just skirmishing with them, and that time is almost here

Eventual goal is for the alliance? to be able to put up 20-40 man fleets on a regular basis to fight other gangs in active pvp regions and have numbers to provide FCs people for 23/7 pvp. If these nullsec changes pan out I'd love to find other alliances to poke and campaign against

Do you take alts?

Garst and no mercy were fun to fight back in their fw days. But that was cerca 2008. Cool to hear they are still around

Just popping in to say hi
    Stay on target. Stay on tar-get

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    If you are already in the station, with all your stuff to cue" that is the current plan =p.

Smuggo
    Hi gareth.

+1 for a good guy with a ton of experience. If you're USTZ and not having a blast with your corp this is where you should be.

Enjoyed reading Garth's BRs when No Mercy were around lowsec some years ago. I hope you post some up. )

Updated the OP to reflect our new alliance and the fact we moved regions

Been a slow week with moving and IRL getting in the way, but time to get back to pvp

Nooooooo! You joined triumvirate

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Seconding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Back to the search for me I guess.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garst Tyrell View Post

No.Mercy corp is back!

-Who we are-
    * Independent roaming PVP group based out of the north within a few jumps of multiple active regions
    * Minimal blues and no NAPlists
    * Aggressive game play - we make or find fights. We don't permacamp pipes with falcon alts, afraid to leave our comfort zone
    * Veteran players with plenty of experience, SP, and toons to run the fleet comps we want instead of having to compromise or trolololol around in t1 trash
    * A professional outfit - corp leadership has already 'been there, done that' when it comes to learning how to manage quality EVE corps/alliances

~The Plan~
    We're very excited about the new shake up of 0.0 beginning with the release of Phoebe in November. Professional independent PVP groups not tied to existing sov or powerblocs such as ourselves will be able to go where we want, when we want, with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

* Short Term: We will continue picking fights every night as we grow the corp through new recruits and the return of former members
    * Near Future: Consolidate and run mid-size doctrinal roaming gangs to find regular fleet fights
    * Long Term: Grow without sacrificing quality until we can hit critical mass and can deploy against other nullsec alliances to find the ~GFs~. Tournaments aren't out of the question either

-Who we are looking for-

* Veteran PVPers who are tired of the complacent PVP scene
    * There is no SP requirement but pilots should be self-sufficient in isk and toons and be generally competent
    * Pilots who take pride in building up a new PVP group in EVE
    * Pilots who want to create content for others, who are willing to poke other people in corp and start a roam instead of waiting to be hand held by an FC if there isnt already a fleet out

In Game Pub Channel: No.Mercy Pub

Recruitment Contact: Garst Tyrell

KB: http://nomercy.eve-kill.net/
    Alliance KB: http://www.triumvirate-alliance.net/kb/
    Someone play this game with me.

@ everyone who didnt like the TRI move... where were you the last month when we were recruiting before we joined

Regardless of the alliance our plans are the same, were still growing and doing corp led fleets (open to alliance) most nights

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garst Tyrell View Post
    @ everyone who didnt like the TRI move... where were you the last month when we were recruiting before we joined

Regardless of the alliance our plans are the same, were still growing and doing corp led fleets (open to alliance) most nights
    Join FEARLESSDOT Alliance

PROBLEM SOLVED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.