hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: BWC Went Full Autist Again

BWC Went Full Autist Again

This whole shit storm is covered in a MASSIVE Google Doc, so I'm just gonna try to summarize it. Basically BWC kicked a guy for TK'ing, and the guy asked them politely to reconsider. One of BWC's officers (he has some retarded ~milsim~ title) told the guy to fuck off in a pretty harsh manner. Then a while later the guy participates in a BWC fundraising event. They see him in squad and shit-talk him on a live Twitch stream, which the guy naturally sees. The dude sends BWC another message asking them to leave him alone and to delete all his info from their website. The officer once again trashes the guy unnecessarily, except this time he also doxxes him and sends a pizza to the guys house with "courtesy of BWC" or something written on the box.

This quickly explodes into that officer, who turned out to be one of the founding members, getting kicked from their outfit after they go through all this hilarious bureaucratic bullshit with their Three Strikes Policy. They seriously cited a SOP and all this shit about VIOLATION OF CODE 420 IN SECTION 6.9 OF THE ULTIMATE SERIOUS MILITARY HONOR CODE OF SERIOUSNESS.

It's worth skimming the Reddit thread and Google Doc just to get a glimpse of the absurdity contained within.

Stecker, I'm so sorry you had to tolerate those people.

EDIT: some quotes just to give you the idea

All,

This report was delivered this evening. The SOP Violation report is self-explanatory. Please note the 11 individuals who were read into and unanimously agreed to this course of action.
    No restructuring will occur as a result of this immediately. RCOs and OICs will meet with Command asap and plot a course of action that serves the community first.
    As a result of these Strikes, you are also hereby stripped of your position within the Legion of Honor and therefore removed from your position as Commander of BWC. These 2 strikes in conjunction with the 1 you already have require that you are removed from BWC under the existing 3 Strike Policy.

Jesus-titty-fucking-Christ he lost his position in the Legion of Honor? Put dis nigga on suicide watch, because life clearly isn't worth living without The Legion.
    Last edited by ValorousBob; October 12 2014 at 02:38:21 AM.

It's almost as good as alliance implosion drama. Just missing the inevitable soundcloud uploads of teamspeak recordings.

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

That is some pretty bonkers shit right there.

Seems like standard milsim group bollox. Its what happens when you allow fat nerds to play pretend army.

I should join BWC, then mow-rider them accidentially down.

Is BWC on Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by Cortess View Post

Is BWC on Miller?
    Emerald. Im guessing thats where everyone in UBAD is playing now, as it sure aint Miller

Their insane top heavy bureaucracy is why they are so bad and a joke. An action that should take 30 seconds takes them minutes.

Plus I doubt it is actually veteran run. Who the fuck gets out and wants to deal w8th that kind of autism?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortess View Post

Is BWC on Miller?
    Emerald. Im guessing thats where everyone in UBAD is playing now, as it sure aint Miller
    I don't play at all, I just happen to see this on Reddit.

Sounds like an Arma 3 group I played with.

I got told off for talking bollocks during a patrol, what the fuck else was I supposed to do?

so I kept throwing grenades when nobody was looking and stealing enemy gear and dressing up like them, they didn't like that either.

milsim fags are the worst. I really like project reality for bf2 tho... might install it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Stecker, I'm so sorry you had to tolerate those people.
    There's a reason I quit PS2 after only a few months initially, before returning with UBAD and then bouncing around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Panda View Post
    Their insane top heavy bureaucracy is why they are so bad and a joke. An action that should take 30 seconds takes them minutes.

Plus I doubt it is actually veteran run. Who the fuck gets out and wants to deal w8th that kind of autism?
    This too, although I know a decent amount of the leadership actually was vets. Some of them were chill and some of them apparently wish they hadn't left the service and wanted something like it.

EDIT:

Lol, somehow I didn't put it together that it was Firefly that got ashcanned. That's awesome.
    Last edited by Steckersaurus; October 13 2014 at 04:53:27 PM.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

oh god lol, I will say that BWC is pretty much the only TR group on emerald that I dislike having to take a squad against, despite their autism, AoD and the others are fodder for my serpent.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post
    oh god lol, I will say that BWC is pretty much the only TR group on emerald that I dislike having to take a squad against, despite their autism, AoD and the others are fodder for my serpent.
    When things ran smoothly, BWC's commitment to combined arms and squad coordination could make them pretty effective. That's why I joined them.

... and the commitment to victory at the cost of fun was why I quit.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    When things ran smoothly, BWC's commitment to combined arms and squad coordination could make them pretty effective. That's why I joined them.

I hear you there, the outfit I'm currently running with on VS has a little bit of milsim but only for actual gameplay, they just have a training course for people that want to lead official platoons and a coding system so members know what to expect (boils down to zergling herding through individual squad tactics, and mostly running the former), and they don't care if you run a platoon without being one of the official platoon guys so long as you don't advertise it as an official outfit platoon. In other words, do what the fuck you like just don't put the outfit's name on it if you're not trusted. All those acronyms and procedures make my fucking head hurt.

I'm reading through that google doc, so far if you boil out all the milsim garbage-speak and bureaucratic procedure it's all just what any clan would do if someone pulled this sort of shit. I had to help pull a similar trigger myself once, just without speaking in acronyms.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

I have all the fun.

I hear you there, the outfit I'm currently running with on VS has a little bit of milsim but only for actual gameplay, they just have a training course for people that want to lead official platoons and a coding system so members know what to expect (boils down to zergling herding through individual squad tactics, and mostly running the former), and they don't care if you run a platoon without being one of the official platoon guys so long as you don't advertise it as an official outfit platoon. In other words, do what the fuck you like just don't put the outfit's name on it if you're not trusted. All those acronyms and procedures make my fucking head hurt.

I'm reading through that google doc, so far if you boil out all the milsim garbage-speak and bureaucratic procedure it's all just what any clan would do if someone pulled this sort of shit. I had to help pull a similar trigger myself once, just without speaking in acronyms.
    But does your outfit have a Legion of Honor? If yes, can I join? (I still have my VS character from Mattherson on Launch Day)

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post

But does your outfit have a Legion of Honor? If yes, can I join? (I still have my VS character from Mattherson on Launch Day)
    no, god, besides, the clan I'm an officer in is mostly sleepy these days, more of a group of friends that play Epoch and war thunder in small numbers. Not the large group that ruled PvP it was years ago. In PS2 I run with some outfit I found through a recruiting platoon that just does squad/platoon stuff all the time, my involvement there goes as far as running squads, that's it.