hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Patchnotes 2nd October

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Meight I agree with your opinions on game balance, but you sperg more then anyone else in this subreddit. Besides, trying to piss people off on FHC by saying they're bad at a videogame is like trying to scare an atheist by telling them they're going to hell. Vanu doesn't smile upon silly heathens like you.

Oh and Stecker is the guy who's former BWC.
    Bob. I thought we had something. I thought I meant something to you. How could you break my heart like this?

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    You shut your whore mouth. It wasn't me.

<.< >.>

given that they kicked me out for playing with UBAD and/or for talking about them in the SC sub, I feel I've redeemed myself.
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophichius View Post
    Meight I agree with your opinions on game balance, but you sperg more then anyone else in this subreddit. Besides, trying to piss people off on FHC by saying they're bad at a videogame is like trying to scare an atheist by telling them they're going to hell. Vanu doesn't smile upon silly heathens like you.

Bob. I thought we had something. I thought I meant something to you. How could you break my heart like this?

-O
    LMAO to be totally honest, I originally wrote "sperg more then fucking Ophi" and then changed my mind.