hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1963

Thread: Windows 10: Just kidding guys, here's your start menu. I TROL U?

You are just bitter that half doesn't include you~~

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    You are just bitter that half doesn't include you~~
    I used to love your bald head....
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by MortyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Since the technical preview of w10 is out, lets have a nice new thread for everyone to hate Microsoft in.

GO

(I've already seen people whining about 10 being a free upgrade if you own 8/8.1 - seriously)
    TBH this shouldn't be about bashing microsoft, it should be about bashing the win8 fans who will shortly end up looking like vista fans.

People defending a shitty OS by saying things like "you get used to it" and suggesting we'll all be using it anyway someday. Hope you liked using that junker.
    No, it should be about bashing the idiots that suddenly love features that they previously hated when they are put under a new name and given some lipstick. I.e. the vista sucks, 7 is great crowd.
    Vista did suck and 7 was great though

Even going just by performance/polish Vista was fucking awful

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    So leave your devices running all day, if that's what you want to be your future.
    100 companies cause 71% of carbon emissions, turning off a PC which would be on standby isn't going to save the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    So leave your devices running all day, if that's what you want to be your future.
    100 companies cause 71% of carbon emissions, turning off a PC which would be on standby isn't going to save the planet.
    Don't be dense.

Exxon don't just dig oil out of the ground and burn it all day for lols, or make trilliosn of plastic bags and throw them in the sea.
    2 billion people turning their shit off when they don't use it will make a difference.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    So, general question

I went mad and nuked 10TB of data and did a fresh install, whats the "best" music player for windows, I was previously on Clementine but the newest update fucked with the layout and I hate it

note: I don't stream music so spotify is out, currently trying out foobar2000 and it seems very moddable (which is good since I enjoy tinkering with themes and configs)

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    So, general question

I went mad and nuked 10TB of data and did a fresh install, whats the "best" music player for windows, I was previously on Clementine but the newest update fucked with the layout and I hate it

note: I don't stream music so spotify is out, currently trying out foobar2000 and it seems very moddable (which is good since I enjoy tinkering with themes and configs)
    Spotify...

I guess Foobar is still the go to. Windows own media player would also work, as would VLC or iTunes. Seems like no one really cares for music players anymore on Windows.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    So, general question

Spotify...

I guess Foobar is still the go to. Windows own media player would also work, as would VLC or iTunes. Seems like no one really cares for music players anymore on Windows.
    A lot of my music is playlists ripped using youtube-dl and game/movie soundtracks, I refuse to use iTunes because I have PTSD from when I had to use a mac mini as main PC for 2 years

WMP and VLC seem kinda redundant since I already have MPC for video playback

Yeah most players seem to be linux based with windows ports, foobar seems decent enough atm though

I recommend MusicBee

Don't be dense.

Exxon don't just dig oil out of the ground and burn it all day for lols, or make trilliosn of plastic bags and throw them in the sea.
    2 billion people turning their shit off when they don't use it will make a difference.
    But i use it, lmao. Granted it's mostly for digging up memes through phone teamviewer or downloading a savegame to work but it's use.

So the companies are completely responsible, and not the people who happily buy and use the products?

That's wishful thinking in a way I've not seen since "Sanctions will only make us stronger".
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    So the companies are completely responsible, and not the people who happily buy and use the products?

That's wishful thinking in a way I've not seen since "Sanctions will only make us stronger".
    >implying people profit from forced consumerism
    do you really want to die from nagant to the back of the head

Don't be dense.

I agree with you, however deepthroating EVs and other crap to billions of people doesn't really help the issue too much either.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Can you not wank about energy emissions in one of the few non-shit threads on FHC?

Also, Foobar2000 is mental, why didn't I check this out years ago (it doesn't recognize my mouse buttons as keybinds though :sadfrog

Can you not wank about energy emissions in one of the few non-shit threads on FHC?

Also, Foobar2000 is mental, why didn't I check this out years ago (it doesn't recognize my mouse buttons as keybinds though :sadfrog
    Shouldve trusted /g/

Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post

Shouldve trusted /g/
    but I don't want to install gentoo or buy programming socks

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    WinAmp is getting updated!
      Spoiler:
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    >platform-agnostic mobile audio app

meh/10

That's one of the most retarded tweets ever made. That's certainly impressive.

THose corporations wouldn't be shit without willing customers all willing to ingore their "insignificant contribution".

That's almost as bad as that people that think "I can be the biggest asshole in the world, because Jebus will forgive me."

Almost.
    meh