hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 488895969798
Results 1,941 to 1,948 of 1948

Thread: Windows 10: Just kidding guys, here's your start menu. I TROL U?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Humans: Climate change bad
    also Humans: just got the new iPhone a year after I bought the last one

I wish to bash on Edge some more.. I pressed the start button and typed in putty.. It wasnt installed on this laptop (I grabbed the wrong one) so windows 10 gave me the search results for it.. I need to turn that off to stop our data leaking but in the mean time I click on 'putty download'. It sends me to bing and the first link is the putty.org website. The second link was a scam site with a modified putty with probably either a keylogger or virus in it, but it wasnt the first site so I guess thats a win? Click putty.org.. It looks like nothing happens so I just wait for a bit and kick it again. Then I get the microsoft circle of death (ie, the wait cursor). Edge has crashed.. Its crashed so badly that I cant even bring up the task manager because its stolen all of the focuses.. It has been open for about 15 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    That's one of the most retarded tweets ever made. That's certainly impressive.

THose corporations wouldn't be shit without willing customers all willing to ingore their "insignificant contribution".

That's almost as bad as that people that think "I can be the biggest asshole in the world, because Jebus will forgive me."

Almost.
    It's almost like consumerism as an economic model is retarded. Advertising shits in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I wish to bash on Edge some more.. I pressed the start button and typed in putty.. It wasnt installed on this laptop (I grabbed the wrong one) so windows 10 gave me the search results for it.. I need to turn that off to stop our data leaking but in the mean time I click on 'putty download'. It sends me to bing and the first link is the putty.org website. The second link was a scam site with a modified putty with probably either a keylogger or virus in it, but it wasnt the first site so I guess thats a win? Click putty.org.. It looks like nothing happens so I just wait for a bit and kick it again. Then I get the microsoft circle of death (ie, the wait cursor). Edge has crashed.. Its crashed so badly that I cant even bring up the task manager because its stolen all of the focuses.. It has been open for about 15 seconds.
    the more you tell me of your computer woes the more I suspect pebcak.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'll admit this was all my mistake. Edge is garbage and I should have just closed it the second it opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'll admit this was all my mistake. Edge is garbage and I should have just closed it the second it opened.
    idk fam, you searched for Putty and got putty as the first result

i literally just fired up edge to check and it loads the site fine

I am always amused how many issues some of the 'professionals' or 'have been doing computer stuff since before you x' self-styled masters of IT here have constant basic problems with their PCs here on this very forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    I am always amused how many issues some of the 'professionals' or 'have been doing computer stuff since before you x' self-styled masters of IT here have constant basic problems with their PCs here on this very forum.
    Nah

dumb shit happens all the time, just look at what happens when you touch a keyboard