hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 315 of 348 FirstFirst ... 215265305312313314315316317318325 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 6955

Thread: World of Warships

Confirming, Republique is a great t10 BB, my favorite by a long shot.

...i still dont have a tier 9, and i actually find operations more fun than regular battles.
    Last edited by Liare; July 14 2018 at 11:14:08 PM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I got myself a Baltimore, my first t8. Still stock, but i like it so far. Had a few decent games in it, i must admit it is much easier to play stock ship, than stock tank, not even in same league. Tank can be totaly useless and harmless, ship always can burn some dumb BBs with HE and be useful.

So, i got 20% coupon, and decided to get myself a moneymaker. Bought Sharnhorst.
    I find it very fun because it plays as a fat heavy ass cruiser, only 6 games so far though.

Your opinions on it? Tips?

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    I got myself a Baltimore, my first t8. Still stock, but i like it so far. Had a few decent games in it, i must admit it is much easier to play stock ship, than stock tank, not even in same league. Tank can be totaly useless and harmless, ship always can burn some dumb BBs with HE and be useful.

So, i got 20% coupon, and decided to get myself a moneymaker. Bought Sharnhorst.
    I find it very fun because it plays as a fat heavy ass cruiser, only 6 games so far though.

Scharnhorst best t9 CA (seriously, give it high tier plating, the t8 & 9 upgrade slots, and the Spee's dispersion and it would play exactly like the Kron/Alaska/Stalingrad). If you have played the German CAs at all you will do fine (i.e. shoot AP at broadside or near things, shoot HE at far things, don't aim for BB citadels). Watch Euro's HowToScharnhorst, it is still relevant.

Obligatory

https://youtu.be/4t-j1Kaeg4w
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

Obligatory

https://youtu.be/4t-j1Kaeg4w
    I love that vid <3

Also it's on 50 % sale today on all servers
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

I cast shotgun at the Chapayev.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    I cast shotgun at the Chapayev.
    You roll a 20 on a d20. Every single one of your shots somehow manages to bend space and time and, just like in Wanted, manages to curve around every piece of armor, making it's way into the Chapayev's citadel, destroying three coffee makers and one porcelain vase on their way there. The ship explodes in a roar that can be heard for miles. The splinters of the aforementioned vase are blown sky high and on their way up, critically injure a flock of seagulls hunting a pelican for some reason, allowing the pelican to flee.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; July 22 2018 at 10:20:36 PM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

All the ships are currently for sale on the Premium shop, ones you don't see often like the Kidd. Not that I'm playing atm but I check in once in a while.

What do u recommend to buy from premium shop? Got a Sharnhorst, any other recommendations?

What do u recommend to buy from premium shop? Got a Sharnhorst, any other recommendations?
    Honestly I own most of the premiums and I don't really play them that often. Do not buy any tier 8 because you'll be the only one in tier 10 MM. Tier 7 the interesting ones are Scharnhorst, Atlanta, SIMS. Atlanta needs a 14 point captain and is ok using same as the new American CL line. Tier 5 Giulio Cesare is amazing too and you can make do with a ten pointer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm leisurely grinding the Halsey missions, finished 3rd leg of the journey and got 2x SC.

First: 50x Gamescon camos. Sweet.

Second... Well...

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    So I'm leisurely grinding the Halsey missions, finished 3rd leg of the journey and got 2x SC.

First: 50x Gamescon camos. Sweet.

Second... Well...

Spoiler:
    Lucky bastard, welcome to the club of really op premiums ^^.

Only ship super container I've received contained a.... Kamikaze. You'd think I'd be over the moon but no, I already earnt the Kamikaze R through the pearl system years ago sadly.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Already had the Belfast so idk

I'd like the Kamikaze, getting bored with Clemson tbh and can't move captains around either.

Depends on what you like to play tbh. You already have the no-brainer 50% off Scharnhorst. "OP" premiums are the GC and Kidd and the Atlanta is never not stupidly fun (but also in no way OP).

I don't think the KIDD is OP tbh. Yes you have a heal but you get shitty torps and you get to gunboat and maybe kill lots of planes with the ridiculous AA, but at the end of the day a Benson can give you a run for your money. Or Gadjah Mada. Or Akizuki.

To me it looks okish balanced, the heal does make it stand out, but with the new changes to DD plating and BBAP the DDs will eat a lot more pens from CAs/CLs so if you're spotted you're quite dead. It's good for killing other DDs, but if other DDs have at least a smidge of backup you're p. done. Like any other DD, for that matter ^^

Would anyone mind explaining to me, how I - the easiest way possible - get a Des Moines perma camo through the current event? tia :-)

Currently I'm with sharks on EU and try to play atleast game a day.

- Scissor

i think you get a badge with every container? maybe 2
    so basically just kill ships and win games

when does eagle vs sharks end anyway?

From what I can see, I only get tokens from loyalty and being on the winning side at the end of the day :-/

- Scissor

Quote Originally Posted by TheHenni View Post
    From what I can see, I only get tokens from loyalty and being on the winning side at the end of the day :-/
    So the tokens you get at the end of the day according to loyalty. So you need to "level" the loyalty so to speak. There's no badges from the drop containers, but there are badges from the containers that are bought with RL cash. AFAIK.