hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333
Results 6,641 to 6,651 of 6651

Thread: World of Warships

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

soviet powercreep? why i never
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

absolutely balans, comrade

i will snort that marathon like a line of tide off watson's ass, just need to know when it happens (probably may?)

Picking this game back up.... w00t. Now to not fail so hard

There is a special "Space Boats" edition, actually not that bad atm

Uninstalled today. Spent too much time of my life on Wargaming shit already.

In other news, have fun with the upcoming Soviet OP sniper battleships

I must admit to not having played since the rework was first launched. Works been busy and no reports seemed to indicate that surface combatants were having fun. My main gripe is that AA have limited effect and especially that vision control seem to now be firmly in the hands of CV's, while most matches now contain atleast 1 CV. Will these issues persist, or is there some kind of hope?
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

Quote Originally Posted by TheHenni View Post
    I must admit to not having played since the rework was first launched. Works been busy and no reports seemed to indicate that surface combatants were having fun. My main gripe is that AA have limited effect and especially that vision control seem to now be firmly in the hands of CV's, while most matches now contain atleast 1 CV. Will these issues persist, or is there some kind of hope?
    You still cannot stop the plane spam even if you are fully spec's as AA. Be warned. It's almost the same as pre patch. And the cv's now get to take over the dd roles as well. WOWS is pretty much tucked when you have double air cancer in a match. Anything that can catch a CV (baring stupidity) dies to combined air strikes, anything that can take the combined air strikes (for a while), CV's can run away from. WOWS is in a pretty shit place atm. Even French BB'S get raped by double cv. Anything else is just fodder.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

Donor
    Yeah, the game is p.much a waste of time right now. CVs just dominate, other ships are damage pinatas.

Yep, CVs ruin the game at high tiers. Unplayable. I wish they would just remove CVs from game. Not spending a single cent on that game until it happens.

On the other hand, I found this super fun/op ship. Its not quite T3 Nikolay baby-seal-clubbing level, but almost. You still have to deal with CVs at T4, but the Gangut is one of my favorite ships to play now - hmmm, 12-shell volley-kills all day long. Its like playing a New Mexico at T4.

/Bragpost

Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel View Post
    Yep, CVs ruin the game at high tiers. Unplayable. I wish they would just remove CVs from game. Not spending a single cent on that game until it happens.

On the other hand, I found this super fun/op ship. Its not quite T3 Nikolay baby-seal-clubbing level, but almost. You still have to deal with CVs at T4, but the Gangut is one of my favorite ships to play now - hmmm, 12-shell volley-kills all day long. Its like playing a New Mexico at T4.

/Bragpost
    So far ive been very impressed with the russian BB line as one that will punish the other team if you know how to shoot, map positions and not give up your broadside