hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 265 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warships

World of Warships

FML now I'm the admin for this thread

anyway

currently using World of Tanks and nearby channels on FHC TS
    channel ingame is Failheap Challenge (created by Stoffl)

I know we had a thread about this once... Anyway, I wonder what will Wargaming come up with to make this utter shite

Last edited by Lief Siddhe; July 4 2015 at 03:03:55 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I get a total hardon when i see good naval game. I must have been a dead sailor or submariner in previous lives, i have spent ungodly amount of hours playing Silent hunter 1, 2 and 3..

No subs in wows though..

i too have massive warship-boner problems.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    I get a total hardon when i see good naval game. I must have been a dead sailor or submariner in previous lives, i have spent ungodly amount of hours playing Silent hunter 1, 2 and 3..

No subs in wows though..
    You lived as a dead sailor?

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post

No subs in wows though..
    Wasn't an exciting time what with the sea burial and the nibbling fish, but I suppose it's an original past life claim to be sure!

Tapadong
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

No subs in wows though..
    Stop trolling you know what i mean

ma english skillz poor masa

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Anyway, I wonder what will Wargaming come up with to make this utter shite
    I'm sure they'll find a way. Naval surface combat games are pretty hard do well. Though I'll play it if it's anywhere close to being decent.

CAPTAIN WE GOT A LEAK

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

dead movies ... I completely forgot how awesome they are.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    CAPTAIN WE GOT A LEAK

well that looks like fucking shit
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Is anyone surprised?

I honestly had a craving for navyshit2 for a second there.

CAPTAIN WE GOT A LEAK

Video no longer available... What was it?
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Wasn't an exciting time what with the sea burial and the nibbling fish, but I suppose it's an original past life claim to be sure!

Tapadong
    But was not charged on them. It's the damned renters (who do care about isk) who shove them for 3-4 "bubbles" in each direction.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Video no longer available... What was it?
    Low quality footage from the World of Warships Alpha gameplay.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

I am actualy quite looking forward to this. I haven't played any of the other world games, but this one really caught my attention for some reason. Something about slow, more tactical fights intrigues me. I guess the same reason I prefer eve online over other twitchy spaceship games

After the last patch, even the tanks part is far beaten by War Thunder. I dont know why anyone would play World of Anything over War Thunder considering World of only has Tanks, and a shit one at that, while War Thunder by now has complete planes (and well playable), Tanks with a complete gamplay set and ships coming up, vs random world of theorycrafting junk.

Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    After the last patch, even the tanks part is far beaten by War Thunder. I dont know why anyone would play World of Anything over War Thunder considering World of only has Tanks, and a shit one at that, while War Thunder by now has complete planes (and well playable), Tanks with a complete gamplay set and ships coming up, vs random world of theorycrafting junk.
    Have they fixed the horrible tanks gameplay in warthunder?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshnala View Post
    It was never worse then WoT so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Tanks going invisible when you go into first person even tho you have a clear line of sight seems pretty broken to me. Plus the fact that you have almost no hit feedback other than that "list-thing" and shots of friendlys just flying through things. Warthunder tanks had a lot of issues the last time i played that made it not worth playing.

/Edit: and the fact that tanks arent realy tanking aka getting one-shot (which is getting worse and worse in WoT aswell, thx to goldammo and penetration power creep)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Tanks going invisible when you go into first person even tho you have a clear line of sight seems pretty broken to me. Plus the fact that you have almost no hit feedback other than that "list-thing" and shots of friendlys just flying through things. Warthunder tanks had a lot of issues the last time i played that made it not worth playing.
    Can't remember the first one ever happening it's fixed now. You cant definitely tk people for being retards not really sure what more you need than an exploded tank has feed back.