hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 316 of 318 FirstFirst ... 216266306313314315316317318 LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,320 of 6343

Thread: World of Warships

Hi Cosmin. Thank you. I read up on it. Didn't realise that loyalty and tokens are not the same.
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

I find the RL cash containers to be extremely poor value, instead of getting those and the flags might as well splurge on dubloons and free XP something if you want to spend.

I'm not spending another dime until Christmas now, got the Haida, Gascogne, Boise, it's enough for now :S
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

PSA: Dunkirk collection gives you a unique brit captain with 10% jack of all trades and +30% smoke radius. Also improved expert marksman but who needs that lmao.
    You need 10-15 containers to complete it.

Yeah I believe it's the same with the French containers. I got both captains back when the events were on.

What do you guys think of the current event? I've seen quiet a few people complaining on Reddit. From my perspective it's hard to complain about getting more flags then usual and having the option to grind for (ugly - sorry 'Muricans) perma camo's for tier 10s. I'm planing on getting one for the Des Moines. I of course acknowledge that competition between the two sides is lopsided, but a quick Google search in advance would have shown that on the "which side to you pick" polls.
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

Quote Originally Posted by TheHenni View Post
    Yeah I believe it's the same with the French containers. I got both captains back when the events were on.

What do you guys think of the current event? I've seen quiet a few people complaining on Reddit. From my perspective it's hard to complain about getting more flags then usual and having the option to grind for (ugly - sorry 'Muricans) perma camo's for tier 10s. I'm planing on getting one for the Des Moines. I of course acknowledge that competition between the two sides is lopsided, but a quick Google search in advance would have shown that on the "which side to you pick" polls.
    pick sharks or you're a fucking moron, the camos are awful, so get containers for coal. also, Musashi > Salem by a looooong shot, one's a tier 9 Yamato, the other is another Des Moines, versus a TIER 9 FUCKING YAMATO, WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING THE QUESTION ON WHAT TO PICK ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

You can get Musashi with freeXP, you can only get Salem for coal. Is that so hard to compute?

Coal -> Salem -> upgrades. In that order

Aaand less than 10 games in...

Spoiler:

PSA: next 750k fxp t9 is probably going to be Jean Bart, second Richelieu-class BB

so since Kron is apparently meh i'm holding on to my 500k and rising for that
    Last edited by RazoR; August 7 2018 at 09:45:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    You can get Musashi with freeXP, you can only get Salem for coal. Is that so hard to compute?

if you're not freeXP'ing the Nelson first, you're doing it wrong.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

You can also get the Musashi with coal.

I got the kron. I think it is an amazing ship. Guns are punchy and the HP pool is actually retarded. It plays more like the Donskoi that the Moskva ( AP focused and kiting rather than hugging islands)

If a recruiter could okay an applicant called Benjineer that would be great as it's a mate of mine who would like to join us ^^.

Many thanks,

Isitari.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Stop tempting me, Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post

You can also get the Musashi with coal.

I got the kron. I think it is an amazing ship. Guns are punchy and the HP pool is actually retarded. It plays more like the Donskoi that the Moskva ( AP focused and kiting rather than hugging islands)
    Yes, you can get the Moosashi with coal as well, however coal is quite hard to come by tbqfh and Salem is unique (DM with superheal, yes pls) and usable in clan battles being tier 10. Unfortunately they haven't given it an unique upgrade for some reason. At the moment I'm hoarding FXP since I have the Nelson, Kron, Musashi and near future Jean Bart to acquire. Definitely enough Papa Papa in the inventory, so not bad, will acquire shiploads of Elite commander XP as well in the process. For the time being though, I'll just keep a 750k buffer just in case they decide to retire any of these in the near future as they did with the Missouri so I don't miss out and as I don't really need any of them ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranial View Post
    If a recruiter could okay an applicant called Benjineer that would be great as it's a mate of mine who would like to join us ^^.

Many thanks,

Isitari.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Done.

Stop tempting me, Satan.
    16 inches of frontally mounted front-facing boomsticks all facing forward too, 3/4ths of a Leander class mounted on the rear deck and a heal that belongs in tier 9...

you know you want it.
    Viking, n.:

Stop tempting me, Satan.
    16 inches of frontally mounted front-facing boomsticks all facing forward too, 3/4ths of a Leander class mounted on the rear deck and a heal that belongs in tier 9...

you know you want it.
    It is a pile of shit you can occationally have good games in. Unreliable guns, reliably gets citadelled (read deleted), is slow and doesn't have the range to deal with cruisers when you get uptiered.
    One of the very worst premiums in the game, dont waste your freexp on the shitty nelson.

but it is soooo cute

also, i don't understand how it is so easy to citadel when it's belt is better than NorCa's?
    Last edited by RazoR; August 9 2018 at 02:10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post

Stop tempting me, Satan.

you know you want it.
    It is a pile of shit you can occationally have good games in. Unreliable guns, reliably gets citadelled (read deleted), is slow and doesn't have the range to deal with cruisers when you get uptiered.
    One of the very worst premiums in the game, dont waste your freexp on the shitty nelson.
    Nelson is a great bote, it gives you the tools to stay angled, if you don't use them you will be punished.
    D&D is where I learned that a longsword is a one handed slashing weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    but it is soooo cute

also, i don't understand how it is so easy to citadel when it's belt is better than NorCa's?
    NC is awfully deletable when you're less than pefectly angled to big guns. Nelson I suppose is kinda the same and a few mm/cm of armour extra makes it easier to angle but when not angled you're p. much fscked.

The belt only helps you when properly angled. See Scharnhorst bouncing 410mm shells easily when angled and lolpenned when not. You don't get citadelled in it that often because of the turtleback, but that's it.

It has a raised citadel that goes high above the waterline and along almost the entire length of the ship. It also has a bow that is easily overmatched, and when that happens you tend to be deleted.
    I would really like to like the nelson, but i'd rather be in the Hood, which is genuinely good.

It has a raised citadel that goes high above the waterline and along almost the entire length of the ship. It also has a bow that is easily overmatched, and when that happens you tend to be deleted.
    I would really like to like the nelson, but i'd rather be in the Hood, which is genuinely good.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    but it is soooo cute

NC is awfully deletable when you're less than pefectly angled to big guns. Nelson I suppose is kinda the same and a few mm/cm of armour extra makes it easier to angle but when not angled you're p. much fscked.

The belt only helps you when properly angled. See Scharnhorst bouncing 410mm shells easily when angled and lolpenned when not. You don't get citadelled in it that often because of the turtleback, but that's it.
    oh fucking really?